- Mortality exceeds 10%, mandating immediate medical attention.(緊急の医学的治療を必要としており、死亡率は10%を超える)
- seek medical attention (病院に駆け付ける)
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/01/17 20:35:16」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 小児における特異的学習障害：プライマリケアプロバイダーの役割 specific learning disabilities in children role of the primary care provider
- 2. 小児および思春期における注意欠陥多動性障害 ：薬物治療 attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children and adolescents treatment with medications
- 3. 身体化：疫学、病因、臨床的特徴、医学的評価、および診断 somatization epidemiology pathogenesis clinical features medical evaluation and diagnosis
- 4. 患者に対するアプローチ approach to the patient
- 5. せん妄および錯乱状態の診断 diagnosis of delirium and confusional states
- The incidence rate of hip fracture in Shiraz, Iran during 2008-2010.
- Maharlouei N1, Khodayari M, Forouzan F, Rezaianzadeh A, Lankarani KB.Author information 1Health Policy Research Centre, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran.AbstractThis study aimed to estimate the incidence rate of hip fracture during 2008-2010 in Shiraz, Iran. Overall, the standardized age-related incidence were 329.6/100,000 in men and 1,589.7/100,000 in women. The incidence rate in females was remarkably higher than the previous studies in Iran.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2014 Dec;9(1):165. doi: 10.1007/s11657-013-0165-9. Epub 2014 Jan 15.
- This study aimed to estimate the incidence rate of hip fracture during 2008-2010 in Shiraz, Iran. Overall, the standardized age-related incidence were 329.6/100,000 in men and 1,589.7/100,000 in women. The incidence rate in females was remarkably higher than the previous studies in Iran.PURPOSE: Thi
- PMID 24424876
- The importance of motherhood in HIV-positive women of reproductive age in Ontario, Canada.
- Kennedy VL1, Serghides L, Raboud JM, Su D, Blitz S, Hart TA, Walmsley SL, Angel JB, Smaill FM, Ralph ED, Tharao WE, Loutfy MR; Ontario HIV Fertility Research Team.Author information 1a Women's College Research Institute, Women's College Hospital , Toronto , Ontario , Canada.AbstractMotherhood is personally, culturally, and historically rooted. Recent publications have focused on medical issues related to pregnancy and HIV, with attention on fetal well-being. There is limited literature on the importance of motherhood for HIV-positive women. Our study's purpose was to investigate the importance of motherhood among HIV-positive women of reproductive age in Ontario, Canada and to analyze the correlates thereof. We present our findings using a secondary analysis of cross-sectionally collected data from a study assessing fertility desires and intentions of HIV-positive women. The sub-analysis's outcome of interest was based on the question: "Being a mother is important to me" with a 5-point Likert scale that was dichotomized into strongly agree/agree vs. neutral/disagree/strongly disagree. Logistic regression models were fit to calculate unadjusted and adjusted odds ratios (ORs) for significant correlates. Of the 497 respondents, median age was 38 (interquartile range [IQR] 32-43), 46% were African, 74% had given birth, and 57% intended to give birth. A total of 452 (91%) agreed (N = 75) or strongly agreed (N = 377) that being a mother was important to them. Age less than 40 years (OR 3.0; 95% confidence interval [CI] 1.6-5.7, African ethnicity (OR 9.2; 95% CI 3.2-26.3), immigration within 10 years (OR 19.6, 95% CI 4.6-83.1), and partner or family desire for a pregnancy (OR 3.3; 95% CI 1.5-7.3) were significant correlates of the importance of motherhood in a univariate analysis. Importance of motherhood was associated with desire (OR 6.2, 95% CI 3.1-12.3) and intention to give birth (OR 6.9, 95% CI 3.1-15.2), and previous birth (OR 8.5, 95% CI 4.2-16.8). In the multivariable model, the significant correlates were of age less than 40 years (OR 3.9; 95% CI 1.8-8.4), immigration within 10 years (OR 14.1; 95% CI 3.2-61.5), and having previously given birth (OR 11.2; 95% CI 5.1-24.4). The majority of women felt strongly that motherhood was important to them particularly among younger women, recent immigrants, and women who were mothers.
- AIDS care.AIDS Care.2014 Jun;26(6):777-84. doi: 10.1080/09540121.2013.855295. Epub 2013 Nov 9.
- Motherhood is personally, culturally, and historically rooted. Recent publications have focused on medical issues related to pregnancy and HIV, with attention on fetal well-being. There is limited literature on the importance of motherhood for HIV-positive women. Our study's purpose was to investiga
- PMID 24206065
- Effects of standard and explicit cognitive bias modification and computer-administered cognitive-behaviour therapy on cognitive biases and social anxiety.
- Mobini S1, Mackintosh B2, Illingworth J3, Gega L2, Langdon P2, Hoppitt L3.Author information 1School of Psychology, University of Newcastle, Callaghan, NSW 2308, Australia. Electronic address: Sirous.Mobini@newcastle.edu.au.2Department of Psychological Sciences, Norwich Medical School, University of East Anglia, Norwich NR4 7TJ, UK.3School of Social Work and Psychology, Norwich Medical School, University of East Anglia, Norwich NR4 7TJ, UK.AbstractBACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES: This study examines the effects of a single session of Cognitive Bias Modification to induce positive Interpretative bias (CBM-I) using standard or explicit instructions and an analogue of computer-administered CBT (c-CBT) program on modifying cognitive biases and social anxiety.
- Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry.J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry.2014 Jun;45(2):272-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jbtep.2013.12.002. Epub 2013 Dec 31.
- BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES: This study examines the effects of a single session of Cognitive Bias Modification to induce positive Interpretative bias (CBM-I) using standard or explicit instructions and an analogue of computer-administered CBT (c-CBT) program on modifying cognitive biases and social a
- PMID 24412966
- 注意障害事例の行動の特徴と機能評価との関連性：観察記録のテキストマイニングによる分析とTrail Making Test の検討より
- 中島 ともみ,宮前 珠子,萩田 邦彦,山下 拓朗,馬場 博規
- リハビリテーション科学ジャーナル = Journal of Rehabilitation Sciences Seirei Christopher University 10, 23-36, 2015-03-31
- … A search of documents for a thirteen-year period, between 1999 and 2012, was conducted in May 2013, using Ichushi-Web, an Internet search service containing information on Japanese medical papers, with the keywords : "occupational therapy" and "attention deficits". …
- NAID 120005620843
- 中村 泰久,朝倉 起己,新宮 尚人,Yasuhisa Nakamura,Tatsumi Asakura,Naoto Shingu
- 日本福祉大学健康科学論集 = Journal of health sciences, Nihon Fukushi University 18, 49-56, 2015-03-30
- … We collected background information on the subjects such as age, sex, medical history, and then evaluated the subjects' cognitive function by the Global Assessment of Functioning （GAF）, Schizophrenia Cognition Rating Scale Japanese Version （SCoRS-J）. … Correlation analyses revealed that job separation for working had significant correlations with age, medical history and Attention, Social Cognition. …
- NAID 120005591322
- P-4 金および白金ナノ粒子のMMP-8, 9に対する抑制作用と細胞毒性(細胞,一般講演(ポスター発表),第65回日本歯科理工学会学術講演会)
- 橋本 正則,佐々木 淳一,山口 哲,河合 功治,川上 隼人,今里 聡
- 日本歯科理工学会誌 34(2), 75, 2015-03-25
- … Nanoparticles (NPs) are currently receiving considerable attention for medical and dental applications, but their biological effects have not yet been fully elucidated. …
- NAID 110009923867
- first aid (furst ād) emergency care and treatment of an injured or ill person before complete medical and surgical treatment can be secured. first aid n. Emergency treatment administered to an injured or sick person before professional ...
- HOME AFFORDABLE, FAST, EASY, HIGH QUALITY WEB BASED ACCESS TO PRIMARY CARE. Hello to all of you. I am Dr. Cervantes a general practitioner, board certified by Monterrey University in 2002. This is what I am ...
- medick, trefoil