出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/08/20 15:14:09」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Simultaneous Determination of Tramadol and Its Metabolite in Human Urine by the Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Method.
- Yilmaz B1, Erdem AF2.
- Journal of chromatographic science.J Chromatogr Sci.2015 Aug;53(7):1037-43. doi: 10.1093/chromsci/bmu214. Epub 2015 Jan 22.
- A sensitive and efficient method was developed for determination of tramadol and its metabolite (O-desmethyltramadol) in human urine by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. Tramadol, O-desmethyltramadol and medazepam (internal standard) were extracted from human urine with a mixture of ethylacetate
- PMID 25616987
- Simultaneous Separation of Eight Benzodiazepines in Human Urine Using Field-Amplified Sample Stacking Micellar Electrokinetic Chromatography.
- Oledzka I1, Kulińska Z2, Prahl A3, Baczek T2.
- Journal of analytical toxicology.J Anal Toxicol.2015 Jul-Aug;39(6):436-43. doi: 10.1093/jat/bkv042. Epub 2015 Apr 28.
- A novel approach for the simultaneous quantification of eight benzodiazepines (BZDs) using dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction (DLLME) and field-amplified sample stacking (FASS) combined with micellar electrokinetic chromatography (MEKC) was investigated and evaluated in the context of precisio
- PMID 25921631
- Is long-term use of benzodiazepine a risk for cancer?
- Iqbal U1, Nguyen PA, Syed-Abdul S, Yang HC, Huang CW, Jian WS, Hsu MH, Yen Y, Li YC.
- Medicine.Medicine (Baltimore).2015 Feb;94(6):e483. doi: 10.1097/MD.0000000000000483.
- The carcinogenicity of benzodiazepines (BZDs) is still unclear. We aimed to assess whether long-term benzodiazepines use is risk for cancer.We conducted a longitudinal population-based case-control study by using 12 years from Taiwan National Health Insurance database and investigated the associatio
- PMID 25674736
- Benzodiazepine drugs including medazepam increase the inhibitory processes in the cerebral cortex by allosteric modulation of the GABA receptor. Benzodiazepines may also act via micromolar benzodiazepine binding sites as Ca channel ...
- medazepam: Anxiety.. medazepam. ... Mechanism of Action, For details of the mechanism of action, pharmacology and pharmacokinetics and toxicology ... click to view medazepam · MIMS Class · Anxiolytics. ATC Classification, N05BA03 ...