全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 虚偽性精神障害とミュンヒハウゼン症候群 factitious disorder and munchausen syndrome
- 2. 身体化：疫学、病因、臨床的特徴、医学的評価、および診断 somatization epidemiology pathogenesis clinical features medical evaluation and diagnosis
- 3. 心因性不随意運動 psychogenic movement disorders
- 4. 反社会性人格障害：疫学、臨床症状、経過および診断 antisocial personality disorder epidemiology clinical manifestations course and diagnosis
- 5. 成人における慢性疼痛の評価 evaluation of chronic pain in adults
- Abuse of Gabapentin is Associated with Opioid Addiction.
- Bastiaens L1, Galus J2, Mazur C2.
- The Psychiatric quarterly.Psychiatr Q.2016 Dec;87(4):763-767.
- The objective of this study was to evaluate the extent of gabapentin misuse in a dually diagnosed correctional population, and to evaluate if this abuse is specific to the presence of an opioid use disorder (OUD). Two-hundred and fifty former inmates, living in a correctional community center, who w
- PMID 26887855
- Model for the effects of invalid styles of response.
- Armistead-Jehle P1, Green P2.
- Applied neuropsychology. Adult.Appl Neuropsychol Adult.2016 Nov-Dec;23(6):449-58. doi: 10.1080/23279095.2016.1178646. Epub 2016 May 24.
- Over the last 20-25 years, considerable research has been devoted to the development of the science involved with detecting invalid symptom presentations and performances in psychological and neuropsychological examinations. Early work on these concepts drove the construction and validation of sever
- PMID 27219126
- Functional and symptomatic assessment of medico-legal claims after upper limb injuries.
- Belcher H1.
- The Medico-legal journal.Med Leg J.2016 Oct 4. pii: 0025817216672114. [Epub ahead of print]
- A consecutive group of 250 patients underwent medico-legal assessment at a mean of 24 (±13) months following upper limb injuries. Each had completed questionnaires to assess function (Quick-DASH) and cold intolerance (CIQ36) before clinical assessment following which their whole limb impairment per
- PMID 27702936
- Doctors have struggled to distinguish the ailing from the malingering. If independent doctors deem him to be malingering, he should be dragged to court. ... malinger ma·lin·ger (mə-lĭng'gər) v. ma·lin·gered, ma·lin·ger·ing, ma·lin·gers To ...
- Malingering. Malingering is not considered a mental illness. ... Barry I Liskow, MD Professor of Psychiatry, Vice Chairman, Psychiatry Department, Director, Psychiatric Residency Program, University of Kansas School ...