出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/03/16 01:40:49」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 好酸球の生物学および好酸球増多症の原因 eosinophil biology and causes of eosinophilia
- 2. 好酸球性食道炎の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of eosinophilic esophagitis
- 3. アレルギー性鼻炎（副鼻腔炎）の病因 pathogenesis of allergic rhinitis rhinosinusitis
- 4. 喘息の病因 pathogenesis of asthma
- 5. 好酸球性食道炎の治療 treatment of eosinophilic esophagitis
- Effect of electron beam on chemical changes of nutrients in infant formula.
- Tesfai A, Beamer SK, Matak KE, Jaczynski J.Author information West Virginia University, Division of Animal and Nutritional Sciences, P.O. Box 6108, Morgantown, WV 26506, USA.AbstractInfant milk formula has recently been implicated as a transmission vehicle for an emerging foodborne pathogen, Enterobacter sakazakii, resulting in high mortality rates. Electron beam (e-beam) efficiently and non-thermally inactivates foodborne pathogens, including E. sakazakii, in infant milk formula. However, the effects of e-beam on chemical changes of nutrients in infant formula have not been determined. Therefore, the objective of this study was to fulfill this gap. Dehydrated infant milk formula was processed with e-beam at 0 (control) to 25 kGy. Amino acid, fatty acid, and mineral profiles (AAP, FAP, and MP, respectively), as well as protein degradation and lipid oxidation, were determined. There were no differences (P>0.05) in FAP, AAP, and MP. SDS-PAGE electrophoresis qualitatively detected three major protein bands in all samples up to 25 kGy. Densitometry analysis of SDS-PAGE gels confirmed no size degradation (P>0.05) as a function of increased e-beam dose. Totol-volatile-basic-nitrogen (TVBN) excluded (P>0.05) protein degradation due to microbial activity. There was no increase (P>0.05) in lipid oxidation, as assessed with thiobarbituric-reactive-substances (TBARS), except in samples processed at 25 kGy. Dehydrated formula has low water activity, which likely protected nutrients from e-beam-induced chemical changes. This study demonstrates that proteins, lipids, and minerals in infant milk formula are stable when processed with e-beam up to 25 kGy at low temperature and under anaerobic conditions.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Apr 15;149:208-14. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.10.110. Epub 2013 Nov 1.
- Infant milk formula has recently been implicated as a transmission vehicle for an emerging foodborne pathogen, Enterobacter sakazakii, resulting in high mortality rates. Electron beam (e-beam) efficiently and non-thermally inactivates foodborne pathogens, including E. sakazakii, in infant milk formu
- PMID 24295697
- Comparative proteomic analysis of the contractile-protein-depleted fraction from normal versus dystrophic skeletal muscle.
- Carberry S1, Zweyer M2, Swandulla D2, Ohlendieck K3.Author information 1Department of Biology, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Kildare, Ireland.2Department of Physiology II, University of Bonn, D-53115 Bonn, Germany.3Department of Biology, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Kildare, Ireland. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractIn basic and applied myology, gel-based proteomics is routinely used for studying global changes in the protein constellation of contractile fibers during myogenesis, physiological adaptations, neuromuscular degeneration, and the natural aging process. Since the main proteins of the actomyosin apparatus and its auxiliary sarcomeric components often negate weak signals from minor muscle proteins during proteomic investigations, we have here evaluated whether a simple prefractionation step can be employed to eliminate certain aspects of this analytical obstacle. To remove a large portion of highly abundant contractile proteins from skeletal muscle homogenates without the usage of major manipulative steps, differential centrifugation was used to decisively reduce the sample complexity of crude muscle tissue extracts. The resulting protein fraction was separated by two-dimensional gel electrophoresis, and 2D-landmark proteins were identified by mass spectrometry. To evaluate the suitability of the contractile-protein-depleted fraction for comparative proteomics, normal versus dystrophic muscle preparations were examined. The mass spectrometric analysis of differentially expressed proteins, as determined by fluorescence difference in-gel electrophoresis, identified 10 protein species in dystrophic mdx hindlimb muscles. Interesting new biomarker candidates included Hsp70, transferrin, and ferritin, whereby their altered concentration levels in dystrophin-deficient muscle were confirmed by immunoblotting.
- Analytical biochemistry.Anal Biochem.2014 Feb 1;446:108-15. doi: 10.1016/j.ab.2013.08.004. Epub 2013 Aug 14.
- In basic and applied myology, gel-based proteomics is routinely used for studying global changes in the protein constellation of contractile fibers during myogenesis, physiological adaptations, neuromuscular degeneration, and the natural aging process. Since the main proteins of the actomyosin appar
- PMID 23954569
- β-Cyclodextrin Complex Containing Lippia grata Leaf Essential Oil Reduces Orofacial Nociception in Mice - Evidence of Possible Involvement of Descending Inhibitory Pain Modulation Pathway.
- Siqueira-Lima PS, Araújo AA, Lucchese AM, Quintans JS, Menezes PP, Alves PB, de Lucca Júnior W, Santos MR, Bonjardim LR, Quintans-Júnior LJ.Author information Biotechnology Graduate Program, The State University of Feira de Santana, Feira de Santana, BA, Brazil; Department of Pharmacy, Federal University of Sergipe, Aracaju, SE, Brazil.AbstractThe treatment of orofacial pain remains a major challenge for modern medicine. Thus, we prepared and physicochemically characterized a new β-cyclodextrin complex containing Lippia grata leaf essential oil (β-CD/EO) to investigate their possible antinociceptive activity in animal models of orofacial pain. The results of Differential scanning calorimeter (DSC) and Thermogravimetry/derivative thermogravimetry (TG/DTG) showed that the products prepared by Slurry complexation (SC) method were able to incorporate greater amounts of EO. In the X-ray diffractogram, it was shown that complex between EO and β-CD was formed. Male Swiss mice were pre-treated with β-CD/EO (6, 12 or 24 mg/kg, per os, gavage, p.o.), morphine (5 mg/kg, i.p.) or vehicle (distilled water, p.o.) 1 hr before treatment with formalin (20 μL, 2%), capsaicin (20 μL, 2.5 μg) or glutamate (40 μL, 25 μM) into the right upper lip. Our results demonstrated that p.o. treatment with β-CD/EO was significantly (p < 0.05 or p < 0.001) capable of reducing the nociceptive face-rubbing behaviour in both phases of the formalin test. β-CD/EO-treated mice were also significantly (p < 0.05 or p < 0.001) protected against nociception induced by capsaicin and glutamate. For the action in the central nervous system (CNS), ninety minutes after the treatment, the mice were perfused, the brains collected, crioprotected, cut in a criostate and submitted to an immunofluorescence protocol for Fos protein. The immunofluorescence protocol demonstrated that the β-CD/EO significantly activated (p < 0.05; p < 0.01 or p < 0.001) the motor cortex, the Locus ceruleus, the nucleus raphe magnus and the periaqueductal gray of the CNS. These effects apparently did not alter, in tested doses, the motor coordination of mice in the rota-rod test. Our results proposed that β-CD/EO might present an important draft of drug to the study of new compounds for the treatment of orofacial pain.
- Basic & clinical pharmacology & toxicology.Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol.2014 Feb;114(2):188-96. doi: 10.1111/bcpt.12145. Epub 2013 Nov 8.
- The treatment of orofacial pain remains a major challenge for modern medicine. Thus, we prepared and physicochemically characterized a new β-cyclodextrin complex containing Lippia grata leaf essential oil (β-CD/EO) to investigate their possible antinociceptive activity in animal models of orofacia
- PMID 24119304
- O53-5 Major basic protein (MBP)はRSウイルスによる気道上皮細胞のアポトーシスおよび気道炎症を増強する(O53 気道上皮細胞・線維芽細胞,口演,第63回日本アレルギー学会秋季学術大会)
- 加藤 政彦,山田 佳之
- アレルギー 62(9・10), 1394, 2013-10-25
- NAID 110009798179
- 7. 茵〓蒿湯(インチンコウトウ)の肝庇護作用に関する基礎的・臨床的研究 : 特に大量肝切除前投与の有用性について(<特集>外科医のためのKampo EBM UP TO DATE)
- 横山 幸浩,國料 俊男,河合 清貴 [他],水谷 哲史,渡辺 真哉,梛野 正人
- 日本外科学会雑誌 114(5), 256-260, 2013-09-01
- NAID 110009657877
- 泉二 登志子,王 艶華,MOTOJI Toshiko,WANG Yan-Hua
- 東京女子医科大学雑誌 83(E2), E451-E457, 2013-03-31
- … その代表的な機序であるABCトランスポーターは、multidrug resistance 1(MDR1)と産物であるP-glycprotein(P-gp)、ABCG2遺伝子とその産物であるbreast cancer related protein(BCRP)、ABCC1遺伝子の産物であるmultidrug resistance-related protein(MRP1)などがある。 …
- NAID 110009575051
- Proteoglycan 2, bone marrow (natural killer cell activator, eosinophil granule major basic protein) Available structures PDB Ortholog search: PDBe, RCSB List of PDB id codes 1H8U, 2BRS Identifiers Symbols PRG2; BMPG; MBP ...
- major basic protein major basic protein An 11-kD major cytotoxic and helminthotoxic protein encoded by PRG2 on chromosome 11q12, which forms a characteristic crystalloid and is found in the granules of eosinophils and other ...
|拡張検索||「eosinophil major basic protein」|
- 平均血圧, mean blood pressure
- マンノース結合タンパク質 mannose binding protein
- マンナン結合タンパク質 mannan-binding protein
- 主要塩基性タンパク質 major basic protein
- ミエリン塩基性タンパク質 myelin basic protein
- major basic protein