出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/11/06 05:51:35」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 造血腫瘍の分類 classification of the hematopoietic neoplasms
- 2. 好酸球の生物学および好酸球増多症の原因 eosinophil biology and causes of eosinophilia
- 3. 血液悪性腫瘍およびリンパ悪性腫瘍の遺伝的異常 genetic abnormalities in hematologic and lymphoid malignancies
- 4. 類壊死性黄色肉芽腫 necrobiotic xanthogranuloma
- 5. ダーモスコピーによる皮膚癌の治療優先順位決定のアルゴリズム dermoscopic algorithms for skin cancer triage
- Aplastic anemia: possible associations with lymphoproliferative neoplasms.
- Tzankov A1, Medinger M.Author information 1Pathology, University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland.AbstractAplastic anemia (AA) may precede, co-occur, or follow a lymphoproliferative neoplasm. The best molecularly clarified scenario is that of concurrent AA and unsuspected (occult) T-cell large granular lymphocyte leukemia. Several reported cases of AA and concurrent small B-cell lymphomas/leukemias and Hodgkin lymphomas suggest also a possible link to simultaneous or preceding AA that might be sought in an antineoplastic immunological attempt to 'eradicate' the underlying malignant clone. The 'immuno-deregulatory' potential and the direct cytotoxicity of regimens used for lymphoma therapy might be able to trigger AA in cases evolving after lymphoma treatment too. Alternative explanations of AA associated with lymphoproliferative disorders might be particular (immuno-)genetic patient backgrounds predisposing to both AA and lymphoid neoplasms or exposures to environmental factors, increasing the risk for both diseases. Finally, the most common causal relationship of AA and lymphoma is that of immunosuppression- or allogeneous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation-associated posttransplantational lymphoproliferative disorders in AA patients, who are treated in the respective manner. As all above scenarios are differently (specifically) therapeutically approachable and accompanied by diverse outcomes, they should be actively sought for and diagnosed as precisely as possible. This review summarizes the current knowledge on associations between AA and lymphoproliferative neoplasms.
- International journal of laboratory hematology.Int J Lab Hematol.2014 Jun;36(3):382-7. doi: 10.1111/ijlh.12224.
- Aplastic anemia (AA) may precede, co-occur, or follow a lymphoproliferative neoplasm. The best molecularly clarified scenario is that of concurrent AA and unsuspected (occult) T-cell large granular lymphocyte leukemia. Several reported cases of AA and concurrent small B-cell lymphomas/leukemias and
- PMID 24750685
- Characteristics and significance of colorectal cancer associated lymphoid reaction.
- Väyrynen JP1, Sajanti SA, Klintrup K, Mäkelä J, Herzig KH, Karttunen TJ, Tuomisto A, Mäkinen MJ.Author information 1Department of Pathology, University of Oulu, Finland; Oulu University Hospital Oulu, Finland, and Medical Research Center Oulu, Finland.AbstractA subset of colorectal cancers (CRCs) exhibits so-called Crohn's like lymphoid reaction (CLR), an inflammatory reaction pattern that consists of numerous transmural lymphoid aggregates. However, the composition of these aggregates, their biological mechanisms and their prognostic significance are not well-defined. We analyzed two CRC cohorts (418 and 149 patients) and determined clinicopathological features including survival. A new method for evaluating CLR based on counting the areal density of the lymphoid follicles (CLR density) was adopted. Immune cell densities at intratumoral and peritumoral regions, as well as the composition of the lymphoid follicles, were studied by immunohistochemistry. We found that CLR comprised of lymphoid aggregates with no evidence of granuloma formation. High CLR density associated with lower tumor stage, lack of preoperative radiotherapy or chemoradiotherapy and deficient mismatch repair enzyme expression. CLR density had positive correlations with peritumoral and intratumoral densities of CD83(+) mature dendritic cells and T cells. High CLR density associated with better survival and had prognostic value that was independent of stage, Klintrup-Mäkinen score for peritumoral inflammation and the numbers of tumor infiltrating T cells. CLR density evaluation had excellent intraobserver and interobserver agreement. In conclusion, the results suggest that CLR contributes to the adaptive antitumor immunity. Quantitative evaluation of CLR density is a relevant prognostic indicator in CRC.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2014 May 1;134(9):2126-35. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28533. Epub 2013 Oct 24.
- A subset of colorectal cancers (CRCs) exhibits so-called Crohn's like lymphoid reaction (CLR), an inflammatory reaction pattern that consists of numerous transmural lymphoid aggregates. However, the composition of these aggregates, their biological mechanisms and their prognostic significance are no
- PMID 24154855
- Helicobacter pylori除菌治療後完全寛解に至った直腸MALTリンパ腫の1例
- 丁 曄,吉永 健太郎,丸山 正隆 [他],今井 陽一,志関 正幸,森 直樹,増田 昭博,寺村 正尚,泉二 登志子,丁 曄,吉永 健太郎,丸山 正隆,今井 陽一,志関 正幸,森 直樹,増田 昭博,寺村 正尚,泉二 登志子
- 東京女子医科大学雑誌 83(E2), E628-E632, 2013-03-31
- 直腸原発の粘膜関連濾胞辺縁帯(MALT)リンパ腫は稀であり、胃原発と異なりいまだ治療法も定まっていない。今回、我々はHelicobacter pylori (H.pylori)除菌治療のみによって完全寛解に至った症例を経験したので報告する。症例は62歳男性、下血、便秘にて受診し、下部内視鏡(CF)検査にて直腸Rbに浅いびらんを伴う粘膜下腫瘍を認めた。生検病理にて中型リンパ球の増殖が粘膜固有層に認め …
- NAID 110009575077
- 向山 宣昭,横井 久
- 頭頸部外科 23(3), 375-379, 2013
- 濾胞樹状細胞肉腫（FDCS）は，リンパ濾胞内の抗原提示細胞である濾胞樹状細胞から発生するまれな腫瘍である。症例は65歳男性で左頸部の腫瘤で他院を受診した。初診から7か月後に生検を施行しFDCSと診断され当院へ紹介された。腫瘍は左副神経領域に存在し，直径45mm大で，胸鎖乳突筋を超え皮膚に浸潤していた。治療は頸部郭清術が行われた。切除断端は陰性であり術後補助治療は施行せず，現在まで術後2年以上経過し …
- NAID 130003395554
- Lymphoid neoplasm information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. ... Lymphoid neoplasm: Related Topics These medical condition or symptom topics may be ...
- Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Neoplasm Project 1 Welcome to next presentation in a series of educational presentations for the Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Neoplasm ... Acknowledgments •American College of Surgeons (ACOS ...