全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. Dosing of anticancer agents in adults
- 2. 高血圧治療における目標血圧 what is goal blood pressure in the treatment of hypertension
- 3. 幼児および小児における小頭症：病因および評価 microcephaly in infants and children etiology and evaluation
- 4. 幼児および小児における巨頭症：病因および評価 macrocephaly in infants and children etiology and evaluation
- 5. 小児における膀胱機能障害の評価および診断 evaluation and diagnosis of bladder dysfunction in children
- Evaluation of echogenic emboli during total knee arthroplasty using transthoracic echocardiography.
- Walker P, Bali K, Van der Wall H, Bruce W.SourceConcord Repatriation General Hospital, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
- Knee surgery, sports traumatology, arthroscopy : official journal of the ESSKA.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc.2012 Dec;20(12):2480-6. doi: 10.1007/s00167-012-1927-4. Epub 2012 Feb 25.
- PURPOSE: Tranesophageal echocardiography or direct sampling of arterial and/or right atrial blood with histological evaluation are invasive techniques used to evaluate embolic material entering the heart during total knee arthroplasty (TKA). The aim of this study was to develop a non-invasive method
- PMID 22366973
- An ultraviolet-optical flare from the tidal disruption of a helium-rich stellar core.
- Gezari S, Chornock R, Rest A, Huber ME, Forster K, Berger E, Challis PJ, Neill JD, Martin DC, Heckman T, Lawrence A, Norman C, Narayan G, Foley RJ, Marion GH, Scolnic D, Chomiuk L, Soderberg A, Smith K, Kirshner RP, Riess AG, Smartt SJ, Stubbs CW, Tonry JL, Wood-Vasey WM, Burgett WS, Chambers KC, Grav T, Heasley JN, Kaiser N, Kudritzki RP, Magnier EA, Morgan JS, Price PA.SourceDepartment of Physics and Astronomy, Johns Hopkins University, 3400 North Charles Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21218, USA.
- Nature.Nature.2012 May 2;485(7397):217-20. doi: 10.1038/nature10990.
- The flare of radiation from the tidal disruption and accretion of a star can be used as a marker for supermassive black holes that otherwise lie dormant and undetected in the centres of distant galaxies. Previous candidate flares have had declining light curves in good agreement with expectations, b
- PMID 22575962
- Gravitational waves, neutrino emissions and effects of hyperons in binary neutron star mergers
- Kiuchi Kenta,Sekiguchi Yuichiro,Kyutoku Koutarou,Shibata Masaru
- Classical and Quantum Gravity 29(12), 2012-06
- … It is shown that the typical total neutrino luminosity of the HMNS is ~3–6 × 10 erg s[−1] and the effective amplitude of gravitational waves from the HMNS is 1–4 × 10[−22] at f ≈ … We present the neutrino luminosity curve when a black hole is formed as well. …
- NAID 120004398101
- Optical light curves of luminous eclipsing black hole x-ray binaries
- WATARAI Ken-ya,FUKUE Jun
- PASJ : publications of the Astronomical Society of Japan 62(2), 467-474, 2010-04-25
- … In order to compute the theoretical light curve in the binary system, we did not only apply the global analytic solution of the disk, but also included the effect of optically thick outflow. … Due to the effect of outflow, we could reproduce the optical light curve for typical binary parameters in SS 433. … 3000 km s-1 could fit the whole shape of the averaged V-band light curve in SS 433, but we found a possible parameter range consistent with observations, such as M ∼ …
- NAID 10026715476
- Definition of LUMINOSITY CURVE: a curve expressing the product of relative spectral energy distribution by visibility ADVERTISEMENT This word doesn't usually appear in our free dictionary, but the definition from our premium ...
- 2], which has been very successful in explaining the rotation and luminosity curves of individual galaxies but has large discrepancies for galaxy clusters  in both the cluster core and in the outer regions; (3) quantum celestial ...
- luminosity curve
- curved shape
- curve ball, breaking ball, bender