出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/06/18 11:21:56」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. アレルギー性鼻炎の薬物療法 pharmacotherapy of allergic rhinitis
- 2. 妊娠中のアレルギー疾患の認識およびマネージメント recognition and management of allergic disease during pregnancy
- 3. 慢性蕁麻疹：標準的なマネージメントおよび患者教育 chronic urticaria standard management and patient education
- 4. 空中アレルゲン皮下免疫療法：促進スケジュール（クラスター法および急速法） subcutaneous aeroallergen immunotherapy accelerated schedules cluster and rush
- 5. アレルギー性鼻炎および結膜炎に対する補完代替療法 complementary and alternative therapies for allergic rhinitis and conjunctivitis
- Yiqi Wenyang Fang ameliorates allergic rhinitis through inhibiting inflammatory response and promoting the expression of Foxp3.
- Shi J1, Liu Y2, Yan S1, Yan D3.
- International journal of immunopathology and pharmacology.Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol.2015 Dec 18. pii: 0394632015621769. [Epub ahead of print]
- Allergic rhinitis (AR) is an inflammatory disease with a hypersensitivity response to environmental stimulus. The aim of this study was to evaluate the effect of Yiqi Wenyang Fang (YWF) on AR and investigate the underlying mechanism. A total of 48 female Sprague-Dawley rats were randomly divided int
- PMID 26684623
- Human UDP-glucuronosyltransferase (UGT) 2B10: Validation of cotinine as a selective probe substrate, inhibition by UGT enzyme selective inhibitors and antidepressant and antipsychotic drugs, and structural determinants of enzyme inhibition.
- Pattanawongsa A1, Nair PC1, Rowland A1, Miners JO2.
- Drug metabolism and disposition: the biological fate of chemicals.Drug Metab Dispos.2015 Dec 15. pii: dmd.115.068213. [Epub ahead of print]
- Although there is evidence for an important role of UGT2B10 in the N-glucuronidation of drugs and other xenobiotics, the inhibitor selectivity of this enzyme is poorly understood. This study sought primarily to characterize the inhibition selectivity of UGT2B10 by UDP-glucuronosyltransferase (UGT) e
- PMID 26669329
- Prevalence of Desloratadine Slow-metabolizer Phenotype and Food-dependent Pharmacokinetics of Desloratadine in Healthy Chinese Volunteers.
- Wang T1, Zhang K1, Li T2, He L3, Xie H1, Jiang X1, Wang L4.
- Clinical drug investigation.Clin Drug Investig.2015 Dec;35(12):807-13. doi: 10.1007/s40261-015-0343-1.
- BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES: Desloratadine, the major active metabolite of loratadine, is a non-sedating long-acting antihistamine that is widely used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis and chronic idiopathic urticaria. This study aimed to investigate the prevalence of desloratadine slow-metabolize
- PMID 26446005
- Loratadine is an antihistamine and is used to treat the symptoms of allergies, such as sneezing, watery eyes, and runny nose. Includes loratadine side effects, interactions and indications. ... How should I take loratadine? Use ...
- Keep all appointments with your doctor. Ask your pharmacist any questions you have about loratadine. It is important for you to keep a written list of all of the prescription and nonprescription (over-the-counter) medicines you are ...