- Prinival, Zestril
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/06/23 09:31:39」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 糖尿病患者における高血圧治療 treatment of hypertension in patients with diabetes mellitus
- 2. アンギオテンシン変換酵素阻害剤およびアンギオテンシンII受容体拮抗剤の主な副作用 major side effects of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors and angiotensin ii receptor blockers
- 3. 原発性（本態性）高血圧における治療選択：臨床試験 choice of therapy in primary essential hypertension clinical trials
- 4. 収縮能障害による心不全におけるACE阻害剤：治療使用 ace inhibitors in heart failure due to systolic dysfunction therapeutic use
- 5. 原発性（本態性）高血圧における薬物療法の選択：推奨 choice of drug therapy in primary essential hypertension recommendations
- The cough reflex is upregulated by lisinopril microinjected into the caudal nucleus tractus solitarii of the rabbit.
- Cinelli E1, Bongianni F1, Pantaleo T1, Mutolo D2.
- Respiratory physiology & neurobiology.Respir Physiol Neurobiol.2015 Dec;219:9-17. doi: 10.1016/j.resp.2015.07.013. Epub 2015 Jul 30.
- We have previously shown that cough potentiation induced by intravenous administration of the AT1 receptor antagonist losartan is lower than that induced by the ACE inhibitor lisinopril in anesthetized and awake rabbits. Since losartan and lisinopril cross the blood-brain barrier, their central acti
- PMID 26234277
- Automated Outreach for Cardiovascular-Related Medication Refill Reminders.
- Harrison TN1, Green KR2, Liu IA1, Vansomphone SS3, Handler J4, Scott RD5, Cheetham TC1, Reynolds K1.
- Journal of clinical hypertension (Greenwich, Conn.).J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich).2015 Nov 6. doi: 10.1111/jch.12723. [Epub ahead of print]
- The objective of this study was to evaluate the effectiveness of an automated telephone system reminding patients with hypertension and/or cardiovascular disease to obtain overdue medication refills. The authors compared the intervention with usual care among patients with an overdue prescription fo
- PMID 26542896
- Treating hypertension in hemodialysis improves symptoms seemingly unrelated to volume excess.
- Agarwal R1.
- Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association.Nephrol Dial Transplant.2015 Nov 5. pii: gfv371. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Among hemodialysis patients, probing dry weight is an effective strategy for improving control of hypertension. Whether controlling hypertension improves or worsens symptoms among such patients remains unclear. The purpose of the study was to develop a tool to evaluate symptoms and exami
- PMID 26546591
- Lercanidipine Rescues Hippocampus Pyramidal Neurons from Mild Ischemia-Induced Delayed Neuronal Death in SHRSP.
- Sakurai-Yamashita Yasuko,Harada Noboru,Niwa Masami
- Cellular and molecular neurobiology 31(4), 561-567, 2011-05
- … This study was designed to compare the effects of the antihypertensive drugs lercanidipine, nicardipine, lisinopril, valsartan, and hydralazine on occlusion-induced DND in SHRSPs. … Hydralazine and lisinopril were associated with the greatest reduction; …
- NAID 120002835141
- Complete remission of non-HIV collapsing glomerulopathy with deflazacort and lisinopril in an adult patient
- VEGA Jorge,GUARDA Francisco Javier,GOECKE Helmuth,MENDEZ Gonzalo P.
- Clinical and experimental nephrology 14(4), 385-388, 2010-08-01
- NAID 10027706925
- Lisinopril is used to treat hypertension, congestive heart failure and to improve survival after a heart attack. Learn about side effects, interactions and indications. ... Lisinopril side effects Get emergency medical help if you have any of ...
- The reference site for lisinopril including news articles, images, and updated information ... What is Lisinopril? Lisinopril is in a class of drugs called angiotensin-converting-enzyme (ACE) inhibitors. This medicine is used to lower ...