出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/07/17 23:09:35」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. COX-2阻害剤および胃十二指腸障害：大規模臨床試験 cox 2 inhibitors and gastroduodenal toxicity major clinical trials
- 2. 非ステロイド性抗炎症剤（NSAIDs）（アスピリンを含む）：胃十二指腸障害の病因 nsaids including aspirin pathogenesis of gastroduodenal toxicity
- 3. 関節リウマチの病因 pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis
- 4. アスピリンによる呼吸器疾患の増悪 aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease
- 5. 免疫系に対するステロイドの影響 glucocorticoid effects on the immune system
- The role of pro-resolution lipid mediators in infectious disease.
- Russell CD, Schwarze J.Author information MRC Centre for Inflammation Research, Queen's Medical Research Institute, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK.AbstractInflammation is an essential host defence against infection, but can be damaging when excessive. Resolution of inflammation is an active process, and the pro-resolution effects of lipoxins, resolvins and protectins have received significant interest. Here, we review emerging data on the role of these lipid mediators in infectious disease. Lipoxins influence host control of Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Toxoplasma gondii, Trypanosoma cruzi and Plasmodium berghei cerebral malaria in mice. Their effects are protective in toxoplasmosis, T. cruzi infection and cerebral malaria but detrimental in tuberculosis; related to the balance between pathogen-control and excessive immune response. Topical lipoxin abrogates the tissue damage seen in a rabbit model of Porphyromonas gingivalis periodontitis. The increased virulence of H5N1 influenza A virus in mice correlates with reduced expression of SOCS2, required to mediate the effects of lipoxin. Mice unable to synthesize lipoxin suffer increased lung pathology during respiratory syncytial virus infection. Protectin suppresses influenza A virus replication in vitro and increases survival in a mouse model of severe influenza infection. Resolvins were investigated in a number of animal models of systemic bacterial infection, and were found to enhance phagocytic clearance of bacteria, reduce inflammation severity, promote neutrophil apoptosis, modulate neutrophil chemotaxis and importantly, reduce mortality. Interestingly, resolvin also enhances the antibacterial effect of ciprofloxacin and vancomycin. Topical resolvin application reduces the severity of herpes simplex virus ocular infection in mice. If the effects of these mediators translate from pre-clinical studies into successful clinical trials, they represent promising new strategies in managing infectious disease.
- Immunology.Immunology.2014 Feb;141(2):166-73. doi: 10.1111/imm.12206.
- Inflammation is an essential host defence against infection, but can be damaging when excessive. Resolution of inflammation is an active process, and the pro-resolution effects of lipoxins, resolvins and protectins have received significant interest. Here, we review emerging data on the role of thes
- PMID 24400794
- Lipid antigens in immunity.
- Dowds CM, Kornell SC, Blumberg RS, Zeissig S.AbstractLipids are not only a central part of human metabolism but also play diverse and critical roles in the immune system. As such, they can act as ligands of lipid-activated nuclear receptors, control inflammatory signaling through bioactive lipids such as prostaglandins, leukotrienes, lipoxins, resolvins, and protectins, and modulate immunity as intracellular phospholipid- or sphingolipid-derived signaling mediators. In addition, lipids can serve as antigens and regulate immunity through the activation of lipid-reactive T cells, which is the topic of this review. We will provide an overview of the mechanisms of lipid antigen presentation, the biology of lipid-reactive T cells, and their contribution to immunity.
- Biological chemistry.Biol Chem.2014 Jan 1;395(1):61-81. doi: 10.1515/hsz-2013-0220.
- Lipids are not only a central part of human metabolism but also play diverse and critical roles in the immune system. As such, they can act as ligands of lipid-activated nuclear receptors, control inflammatory signaling through bioactive lipids such as prostaglandins, leukotrienes, lipoxins, resolvi
- PMID 23999493
- 遠藤 平仁
- 日本臨床免疫学会会誌 36(3), 156-161, 2013
- 体外からの細菌感染や外傷などによる急性炎症は早期に血管浸過性亢進と好中球を中心とする炎症細胞の浸潤が起こる．炎症により破壊された組織は正常の組織に修復される．急性炎症で好中球の浸潤がおこりその後マクロファージ，リンパ球の浸潤と異物の貪食除去の炎症収束，組織修復と生体反応は展開する．急性炎症は自己制御され収束（Resolution）し組織修復する．この転換期に脂質メデイエータのLipoxinやR …
- NAID 130003364173
- Oxymetazoline Inhibits and Resolves Inflammatory Reactions in Human Neutrophils
- , , [他], ,
- Journal of pharmacological sciences 110(3), 276-284, 2009-07-20
- … In a follow up study, we hypothesized that OMZ generates pro-resolving lipoxins being paralleled by production of immune-modulating prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) and anti-inflammatory 15(S)-hydroxy-eicosatetraenoic acid [15(S)-HETE] and depletion of pro-inflammatory leukotriene B4 (LTB4). …
- NAID 10025737513
- Developer and supplier of assay kits, antibodies, proteins, biochemicals, and contract services to help make your research possible. ... Lipoxins and Resolvins By Thomas G. Brock, Ph.D. In life, each beginning anticipates an ending.
- 1. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2005 Sep-Oct;73(3-4):163-77. Anti-inflammatory circuitry: lipoxin, aspirin-triggered lipoxins and their receptor ALX. Chiang N(1), Arita M, Serhan CN. Author ...