- Influence of encapsulated functional lipids on crystal structure and chemical stability in solid lipid nanoparticles: Towards bioactive-based design of delivery systems.
- Salminen H1, Gömmel C2, Leuenberger BH3, Weiss J2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:928-37. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.06.054. Epub 2015 Jun 19.
- We investigated the influence of physicochemical properties of encapsulated functional lipids - vitamin A, β-carotene and ω-3 fish oil - on the structural arrangement of solid lipid nanoparticles (SLN). The relationship between the crystal structure and chemical stability of the incorporated bioac
- PMID 26213058
- Fractionation and reconstitution experiments provide insight into the role of wheat starch in frozen dough.
- Tao H1, Wang P1, Ali B1, Wu F2, Jin Z1, Xu X3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:588-93. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.05.123. Epub 2015 May 30.
- The wheat dough was subjected to freezing/thawing treatment for 0, 3, 7, and 10 cycles and fractionated into non-gluten proteins and starch. High-performance liquid chromatography revealed changes in molecular mass distribution occurred for the extracted non-gluten proteins. As for the residual star
- PMID 26213014
- Authentication of canned fish packing oils by means of Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy.
- Dominguez-Vidal A1, Pantoja-de la Rosa J1, Cuadros-Rodríguez L2, Ayora-Cañada MJ3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:122-7. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.05.064. Epub 2015 May 16.
- The authentication of packing oil from commercial canned tuna and other tuna-like fish species was examined by means of attenuated total reflection Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (ATR-FTIR) and chemometrics. Using partial least squares discriminant analysis (PLS-DA), it was possible to diff
- PMID 26212950
- Lipids focuses on excellent orginal articles, rapid communications and communications as well as invited reviews in the general area of lipid research, including chemistry, biochemistry, clinical nutrition, and metabolism. In addition ...
- Lipids are molecules that contain hydrocarbons and make up the building blocks of the structure and function of living cells. ... The membrane that surrounds a cell is made up of proteins and lipids. Depending on the membrane’s ...
- lipide, lipoid