- Effect of Baicalin-loaded PEGylated cationic solid lipid nanoparticles modified by OX26 antibody on regulating the levels of baicalin and amino acids during cerebral ischemia-reperfusion in rats.
- Liu Z1, Zhang L2, He Q2, Liu X2, Chukwunweike Ikechukwu O3, Tong L2, Guo L2, Yang H2, Zhang Q2, Zhao H2, Gu X2.
- International journal of pharmaceutics.Int J Pharm.2015 Jul 15;489(1-2):131-8. doi: 10.1016/j.ijpharm.2015.04.049. Epub 2015 Apr 17.
- Baicalin has many pharmacological activities, including neuroprotective function against ischemia and neurodegeneration. In our previous study, we found that Baicalin-loaded PEGylated cationic solid lipid nanoparticles modified by OX26 antibody (OX26-PEG-CSLN) might be a promising carrier to deliver
- PMID 25895718
- PMID 26039521
- Nanocomposite Formulation System of Lipid-Regulating Drugs Based on Layered Double Hydroxide: Synthesis, Characterization and Drug Release Properties
- Berber Mohamed R.,Hafez Inas H.,Minagawa Keiji,Mori Takeshi,Tanaka Masami
- PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH 27(11), 2394-2401, 2010
- NAID 120004737965
- lipid-regulating drugs drugs used to lower blood concentration of low-density lipoproteins and raise concentration of high-density lipoproteins, to reduce ... For QuatRx, this addition to our portfolio represents an outstanding fit with our ...
- Lipid-regulating drugs are used to treat dyslipidaemias, primarily raised cholesterol. Hypercholesterolaemia is a major cause of atherosclerosis and contributes... ... Statins (or 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl co-enzyme A (HMG-CoA ...
- do drugs
- lipide, lipoid