- antilipemic agent、antilipemic drug、hypolipidemic、hypolipidemic agent、hypolipidemic drug、hypolipidemics、lipid-lowering agent
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. スタチン系およびフィブラート系以外の薬剤による脂質低下 lipid lowering with drugs other than statins and fibrates
- 2. 食事または栄養補助食品による脂質低下 lipid lowering with diet or dietary supplements
- 3. 二次予防における脂質（高コレステロール血症を含む）の治療 treatment of lipids including hypercholesterolemia in secondary prevention
- 4. フィブラート系薬剤による脂質低下 lipid lowering with fibric acid derivatives
- 5. 心血管疾患または糖尿病患者におけるコレステロール低下に関する臨床試験 clinical trials of cholesterol lowering in patients with cardiovascular disease or diabetes
- Secondary prevention in patients after hospitalization due to coronary artery disease - what has changed since 2006?
- Jankowski P, Czarnecka D, Lysek R, Skrzek A, Smaś-Suska M, Mazurek A, Brzozowska-Kiszka M, Wolfshaut-Wolak R, Surowiec S, Bogacki P, Bryniarska-Mirek E, Bryniarski L, Grodecki J, Nessler J, Olszowska M, Podolec P, Kawecka-Jaszcz K, Pająk A.Author information I Department of Cardiology and Hypertension, Institute of Cardiology, Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. email@example.com.AbstractBACKGROUND: The evidence concerning the quality of secondary prevention of coronary artery disease (CAD) in Poland in recent years is scarce.
- Kardiologia polska.Kardiol Pol.2014 Jan 10. doi: 10.5603/KP.a2013.0350. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: The evidence concerning the quality of secondary prevention of coronary artery disease (CAD) in Poland in recent years is scarce.AIM: to compare the implementation of secondary prevention guidelines into everyday clinical practice between 2006/2007 and 2011/2012 in patients after hospita
- PMID 24408064
- Development of optimized supersaturable self-nanoemulsifying systems of ezetimibe: effect of polymers and efflux transporters.
- Bandyopadhyay S, Katare O, Singh B.Author information Global Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Division of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, QbD Optimization Laboratory , Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand 244713, Kashipur, 244713 , India.AbstractObjectives: To develop an optimized supersaturable self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery system (S-SNEDDS) in order to control drug precipitation along with surmounting poor aqueous solubility and P-glycoprotein (P-gp) and multidrug resistance protein 2 (MRP2) efflux activity. Methods: Long-term stability of a previously reported formulation (OPT-LCT) consisting of Maisine 35-1 and Labrasol indicated rapid precipitation of ezetimibe. In vitro supersaturation test was carried out for selection of apt polymeric precipitation inhibitor (PPI). Following incorporation of the selected PPI, the precipitates from various formulations were differentiated employing optical microscopy, differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and X-ray diffraction techniques. The S-SNEDDS was evaluated for globule size distribution. Also, lipid-lowering activity of S-SNEDDS was compared in relation to marketed product and optimized-long chain triglyceride. Subsequently, in situ perfusion studies were carried out for calculating various permeability and absorptivity parameters with specific focus on P-gp and MRP2 inhibition. Results: Supersaturation test facilitated the selection of HPMC E5LV as the best PPI. The precipitates from the S-SNEDDS were identified as amorphous while crystalline ezetimibe precipitates were found when HPMC was absent in the formulation. Owing to heterogeneous distribution, globule size analysis was not practicable. Plasma lipid estimations showed that S-SNEDDS had considerable influence in increasing the high-density lipid levels. The single-pass intestinal perfusion parameters, namely fraction absorbed and effective permeability demonstrated significant improvement in rate and extent of absorption from S-SNEDDS. Co-administration of itraconazole and indomethacin as P-gp and MRP2 inhibitors, respectively revealed the potential of S-SNEDDS in reducing the efflux activities. Conclusions: The studies revealed that the systemic exposure of ezetimibe following oral administration can be substantially improved using S-SNEDDS.
- Expert opinion on drug delivery.Expert Opin Drug Deliv.2014 Jan 6. [Epub ahead of print]
- Objectives: To develop an optimized supersaturable self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery system (S-SNEDDS) in order to control drug precipitation along with surmounting poor aqueous solubility and P-glycoprotein (P-gp) and multidrug resistance protein 2 (MRP2) efflux activity. Methods: Long-term stabil
- PMID 24386966
- Effect of an RNA interference drug on the synthesis of proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) and the concentration of serum LDL cholesterol in healthy volunteers: a randomised, single-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 1 trial.
- Fitzgerald K1, Frank-Kamenetsky M2, Shulga-Morskaya S2, Liebow A2, Bettencourt BR2, Sutherland JE2, Hutabarat RM2, Clausen VA2, Karsten V2, Cehelsky J2, Nochur SV2, Kotelianski V2, Horton J3, Mant T4, Chiesa J5, Ritter J4, Munisamy M5, Vaishnaw AK2, Gollob JA2, Simon A2.Author information 1Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Cambridge, MA, USA. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgAlnylam Pharmaceuticals, Cambridge, MA, USA.3Internal Medicine and Molecular Genetics, University of Texas South Western, Dallas, TX, USA.4Quintiles Drug Research Unit at Guy's Hospital, London, UK.5Covance Clinical Research Unit, Leeds, UK.AbstractBACKGROUND: Proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) binds to LDL receptors, leading to their degradation. Genetics studies have shown that loss-of-function mutations in PCSK9 result in reduced plasma LDL cholesterol and decreased risk of coronary heart disease. We aimed to investigate the safety and efficacy of ALN-PCS, a small interfering RNA that inhibits PCSK9 synthesis, in healthy volunteers with raised cholesterol who were not on lipid-lowering treatment.
- Lancet.Lancet.2014 Jan 4;383(9911):60-8. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(13)61914-5. Epub 2013 Oct 3.
- BACKGROUND: Proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) binds to LDL receptors, leading to their degradation. Genetics studies have shown that loss-of-function mutations in PCSK9 result in reduced plasma LDL cholesterol and decreased risk of coronary heart disease. We aimed to investigate
- PMID 24094767
- In Vivo Evaluation of 1-Benzyl-4-aminoindole-Based Thyroid Hormone Receptor β Agonists : Importance of Liver Selectivity in Drug Discovery
- Takahashi Naoki,Asano Yukiyasu,Maeda Koji [他]
- Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin 37(7), 1103–1108, 2014-07
- NAID 40020103453
- Anti-atherogenic Effects of a New Thienylacylhydrazone Derivative, LASSBio-788, in Rats Fed a Hypercholesterolemic Diet
- da Motta Nadia Alice Vieira,Kummerle Arthur Eugen,Marostica Elisabeth [他],Fernandes dos Santos Caroline,Manssour Fraga Carlos Alberto,Barreiro Eliezer Jesus,Palhares de Miranda Ana Luisa,de Brito Fernanda Carla Ferreira
- Journal of Pharmacological Sciences, 47-57, 2013
- … Our results suggest that the compound LASSBio-788 represents a new multi-targeted drug candidate for the treatment of atherosclerosis. …
- NAID 130003362739
- Design and Characterization of Nanocrystal Formulations Containing Ezetimibe
- Gulsun Tugba,Gursoy Reyhan Neslihan,Oner Levent
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 59(1), 41-45, 2011
- … Ezetimibe is a lipid-lowering compound that selectively inhibits the absorption of cholesterol and related phytosterols from the intestine. … Thus, the objective of this study was to improve the solubility and dissolution rate of ezetimibe by preparing drug nanocrystals utilizing ball milling, high speed homogenization techniques. …
- NAID 130000405486
- One great leap for lipid lowering drugs.. Cardiovasc J S Afr. 2002 Sep-Oct; 13(5):265-6. [Cardiovasc J S Afr. 2002] Editorial: Lipid-lowering drugs after myocardial infarction.. Lancet. 1975 Mar 1; 1(7905):501-2. [Lancet. 1975] Is ...
- They are often combined with other lipid-lowering drugs. One problem with the bile acid resins is that they can increase triglycerides. Also, due to potential drug interactions, bile acid resins must be taken two hours before or after most drugs, including ARVs. For these reasons, most experts don't ...
|リンク元||「高脂血症治療薬」「lipid-lowering agent」「hypolipidemic」「抗高脂血症剤」「antilipemic drug」|
- antilipemic agent、antilipemic drug、hypolipidemic、hypolipidemic agent、hypolipidemic drug、hypolipidemics、lipid-lowering drug
- antilipemic agent、antilipemic drug、hypolipidemic agent、hypolipidemic drug、hypolipidemics、lipid-lowering、lipid-lowering agent、lipid-lowering drug
- lipid-lowering drug、lipid-lowering agent、hypolipidemic drug
- antilipemic agent、hypolipidemic、hypolipidemic agent、hypolipidemic drug、hypolipidemics、lipid-lowering agent、lipid-lowering drug
- letting down
- do drugs
- lipide, lipoid