出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/11/30 16:32:55」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 呼気終末陽圧（PEEP） positive end expiratory pressure peep
- 2. 喘息診断での肺機能検査の利用 use of pulmonary function testing in the diagnosis of asthma
- 3. 思春期および成人における喘息の診断 diagnosis of asthma in adolescents and adults
- 4. 脊髄損傷後の呼吸生理学的変化 respiratory physiologic changes following spinal cord injury
- 5. 機械的人工換気の生理学的および病理生理学的転帰 physiologic and pathophysiologic consequences of mechanical ventilation
- High encapsulation efficiency of poloxamer-based injectable thermoresponsive hydrogels of etoposide.
- Soni G, Yadav KS.Author information Department of Pharmaceutics, Rajeev Gandhi College of Pharmacy, Bhopal , Madhya Pradesh , India.AbstractAbstract Context: Hydrogels are promising polymeric network capable of sustaining the release of drug but have a major limitation for encapsulation of hydrophobic drugs. Objective: This study was undertaken to encapsulate etoposide in poloxamer 407-based thermosensitive hydrogels with an aim to sustain its release. Materials and methods: Etoposide-loaded hydrogels were prepared by the cold method and optimized for encapsulation efficiency (EE) by a 3(2) factorial design. Poloxamer 407-poloxamer 188 hydrogel (E-P407-P188) and poloxamer 407-poly(ethylene glycol) (E-P407-PEG) hydrogel were characterized for SEM, swelling, sol-gel phase transition and injectability study. Results and discussion: In E-P407-P188 hydrogel the EE of 75% could be obtained and in E-P407-PEG hydrogels the EE was 84%. The SEM images showed a porous structure. The release of ETO was sustained up to 48 h by E-P407-PEG hydrogel and 24 h by E-P407-P188 hydrogel. The drug release was governed by first-order kinetics and followed Fickian diffusion mechanism in both the cases. Conclusion: Such injectable thermosensitive hydrogel of etoposide could be effectively used for continuous release of drug to the tumor and surrounding tissues.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Sep;19(6):651-61. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.819014. Epub 2013 Jul 24.
- Abstract Context: Hydrogels are promising polymeric network capable of sustaining the release of drug but have a major limitation for encapsulation of hydrophobic drugs. Objective: This study was undertaken to encapsulate etoposide in poloxamer 407-based thermosensitive hydrogels with an aim to sust
- PMID 23879721
- Phenylketonuria: Protein content and amino acids profile of dishes for phenylketonuric patients. The relevance of phenylalanine.
- Pimentel FB, Alves RC, Costa AS, Torres D, Almeida MF, Oliveira MB.Author information REQUIMTE, Departamento de Ciências Químicas, Faculdade de Farmácia da Universidade do Porto, Rua de Jorge Viterbo Ferreira n.° 228, 4050-313 Porto, Portugal.AbstractPhenylketonuria is an inborn error of metabolism, involving, in most cases, a deficient activity of phenylalanine hydroxylase. Neonatal diagnosis and a prompt special diet (low phenylalanine and natural-protein restricted diets) are essential to the treatment. The lack of data concerning phenylalanine contents of processed foodstuffs is an additional limitation for an already very restrictive diet. Our goals were to quantify protein (Kjeldahl method) and amino acid (18) content (HPLC/fluorescence) in 16 dishes specifically conceived for phenylketonuric patients, and compare the most relevant results with those of several international food composition databases. As might be expected, all the meals contained low protein levels (0.67-3.15g/100g) with the highest ones occurring in boiled rice and potatoes. These foods also contained the highest amounts of phenylalanine (158.51 and 62.65mg/100g, respectively). In contrast to the other amino acids, it was possible to predict phenylalanine content based on protein alone. Slight deviations were observed when comparing results with the different food composition databases.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Apr 15;149:144-50. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.10.099. Epub 2013 Oct 31.
- Phenylketonuria is an inborn error of metabolism, involving, in most cases, a deficient activity of phenylalanine hydroxylase. Neonatal diagnosis and a prompt special diet (low phenylalanine and natural-protein restricted diets) are essential to the treatment. The lack of data concerning phenylalani
- PMID 24295688
- Exploring quality of life in Italian patients with rare disease: a computer-aided content analysis of illness stories.
- Caputo A.Author information a Faculty of Medicine and Psychology, Specialising School in Health Psychology , University Sapienza , Rome , Italy .AbstractThe present study used a narrative-based approach to identify common themes that characterized the illness experience and quality of life of patients affected by rare disease (RD). Textual data were comprised of illness stories written by 32 adult Italian patients (eight men and 24 women), with the following RD diagnoses: amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (n = 12), anorectal atresia (n = 4), Poland syndrome (n = 4), and idiopathic pulmonary hypertension (n = 12). Computer-aided content analysis was performed to detect the main themes (cluster analysis) and latent factors (correspondence analysis) emerging in patients' narratives, and to test their association with gender and diagnosis. Four thematic domains were detected in the textual corpus, which are respectively referred to as: hopelessness (12.74%), need for autonomy (38.43%), search for normalcy (11.89%), and expectations of recovery (36.94%). Three latent factors explained the overall data variance: the relationship with social and medical healthcare providers (F1), adjustment processes to disease and social limitations (F2), and self-beliefs and coping (F3). Some differences were revealed with respect to patient gender and diagnosis. Illness stories highlight the significant relationship of RD patients with healthcare services and their need for a holistic approach because of the lack of effective treatment. Physical limitation and emotional distress do not necessarily seem to overlap for adjustment and quality of life (QoL). Overall, the perception of illness chronicity is likely to affect patients' self-beliefs and coping with more than their feeling of abnormalcy, that is the less salient theme.
- Psychology, health & medicine.Psychol Health Med.2014 Apr;19(2):211-21. doi: 10.1080/13548506.2013.793372. Epub 2013 May 7.
- The present study used a narrative-based approach to identify common themes that characterized the illness experience and quality of life of patients affected by rare disease (RD). Textual data were comprised of illness stories written by 32 adult Italian patients (eight men and 24 women), with the
- PMID 23651424
- A filter-like AuNPs@MS SERS substrate for Staphylococcus aureus detection.
- Lin CC, Yang YM, Liao PH, Chen DW, Lin HP, Chang HC.Author information Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Tunghai University, Taichung, Taiwan.AbstractAn accurate, highly sensitive and rapid identification assay of cells is extremely important in areas such as medical diagnosis, biological research, and environmental monitoring. Laboratory examinations of clinical isolates require time-consuming and complex processes to identify the colony count, with approximately 10(6)-10(8) cells needed for the characterization of strains. In the present study, a highly sensitive SERS filter-like substrate is prepared with AuNPs embedded in mesoporous silica (denoted as AuNPs@MS) synthesized by a simple one-spot method, and an example of its use for the filtration and concentration of analytes from aqueous samples is reported. In an application for Staphylococcus aureus SERS discrimination, the results show that the target cells can be concentrated on the filter-like AuNPs@MS substrates within a few seconds, with much better reproducibility with regard to the SERS spectra that are obtained. The experimental findings suggest that the AuNPs@MS substrate supports much higher intensity with more distinguishable peaks compared to Au/Cr-coated substrate, and the reproducibility is also significantly improved. The substrates investigated in this study generated 900 times more SERS signals at a concentration of 10(6)CFU/mL in the detection of S. aureus on mesoporous silica (Au wt%=0) when using AuNPs@MS with 16 wt% AuNPs. The limitation of this filter-like SERS substrate can be applicable for small volume samples (few to hundred microliter).
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Mar 15;53:519-27. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.10.017. Epub 2013 Oct 24.
- An accurate, highly sensitive and rapid identification assay of cells is extremely important in areas such as medical diagnosis, biological research, and environmental monitoring. Laboratory examinations of clinical isolates require time-consuming and complex processes to identify the colony count,
- PMID 24220346
- 小林 弘明,三末 和男,田中 二郎
- 情報処理学会研究報告. HCI, ヒューマンコンピュータインタラクション研究会報告 2013-HCI-152(23), 1-8, 2013-03-06
- 可視化結果を表示するディスプレイの画面領域には限りがあるため,高次元データの概観を得ることは難しい.そこで本研究では,限られた画面領域において高次元データの概観を得ることを目的とし,そのための表現手法として色付き Mosiac Matrix を開発した.色付き Mosaic Matrix は高次元カテゴリデータの可視化手法であり,データの特徴を色を用いて表現する.量的データをカテゴリ単位で表現する …
- NAID 110009550876
- Photosynthetic traits of Siebold's beech and oak saplings grown under free air ozone exposure in northern Japan
- Watanabe Makoto,Hoshika Yasutomo,Inada Naoki,Wang Xiaona,Mao Qiaozhi,Koike Takayoshi
- Environmental Pollution 174, 50-56, 2013-03-00
- … Stomatal limitation of photosynthesis was unaffected by O3. … We therefore concluded photosynthesis in beech is more sensitive to O3 than that in oak, and the O3-induced reduction of photosynthetic activity in beech was due not to stomatal closure, but to biochemical limitation. …
- NAID 120005068880
- Size-Dependent Resonant Cavity Light-Emitting Diodes for Collimating Concerns
- Chu Ying-Chien,Su Yan-Kuin,Chao Chia-Hsin,Yeh Wen-Yung
- Jpn J Appl Phys 52(1), 01AG03-01AG03-4, 2013-01-25
- … Besides, the micromation of RCLED influenced neither the resonant effect nor the collimating properties which opens a potential application for the LED microprojectors to meet the etendue limitation for maximum luminance output. …
- NAID 150000106332
- 小倉 加奈代,西本 一志
- 情報処理学会研究報告. SLP, 音声言語情報処理 2013-SLP-95(19), 1-8, 2013-01-25
- これまで多くのコミュニケーションメディアは,同期同室状態の対面対話を理想として研究開発されてきた.それゆえ,距離や時間,デバイスの問題に着目したコミュニケーションメディアの開発研究が主流であるといえる.著者らは,今日までに,対面対話における 「話者交替」 や 「単一話題維持」 の暗黙的規則によるメッセージ交換の非効率性や,我々人間が 「大事なこと,印象深いことは簡単には忘れない」 , 「どうでもい …
- NAID 110009526842
- limitationとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 [U][C]限るもの；極限；（…の）制限((on, in ...))the limitation of armaments軍備制限a limitation on imports輸入制限put limitations on ...…に制限を加える.2 ((通例～s))（能力・知能などの）限界；制約 ...
- : the act of controlling the size or extent of something : the act of limiting something: something that controls how much of something is possible or allowed ... Full Definition of LIMITATION 1: an act or instance of limiting 2: the ...
- News about arms control and limitation and disarmament. That's because of a major limitation that it has right now. He had discovered his own keys to drawing from life: simplicity, modesty, limitation. We apologize for any ...
|拡張検索||「statute of limitations」「auto limitation」「delimitation」「mobility limitation」|
- A type B dissection does not involve the ascending aorta or arch and is therefore confined to the descending thoracic and abdominal aorta. (PHD.354)
- For 5 days since 2 days before starting the antibiotics she has been feverish, anorexic and confined to bed.(CASES p.183)(ベットに寝たきりだったってこと？)
- limit point, point of accumulation
- (～の/～する)資格を得る、適任である(as, for/to do)
- measure up
- abrogate, circumscription, commitment, confine, confinement, depress, depression, immobilization, imprison, inhibit, inhibition, limit, limitation, qualify, restraint, restrict, restriction, suppress, suppression
- keep, keep back, hold back
- security deposit