全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における膝痛の総合的評価 general evaluation of the adult with knee pain
- 2. 若年アスリートにおける急性膝関節痛および傷害の外傷性原因 traumatic causes of acute knee pain and injury in the young athlete
- 3. 全人工膝関節置換術 total knee arthroplasty
- 4. 膝窩（ベーカー）嚢腫 popliteal bakers cyst
- 5. 心因性不随意運動 psychogenic movement disorders
- High-resolution magnetic resonance imaging of the lower extremity nerves.
- Burge AJ, Gold SL, Kuong S, Potter HG.Author information Department of Radiology and Imaging, Hospital for Special Surgery, 535 East 70th Street, New York, NY 10021, USA.AbstractMagnetic resonance (MR) imaging of the nerves, commonly known as MR neurography is increasingly being used as noninvasive means of diagnosing peripheral nerve disease. High-resolution imaging protocols aimed at imaging the nerves of the hip, thigh, knee, leg, ankle, and foot can demonstrate traumatic or iatrogenic injury, tumorlike lesions, or entrapment of the nerves, causing a potential loss of motor and sensory function in the affected area. A thorough understanding of normal MR imaging and gross anatomy, as well as MR findings in the presence of peripheral neuropathies will aid in accurate diagnosis and ultimately help guide clinical management.
- Neuroimaging clinics of North America.Neuroimaging Clin N Am.2014 Feb;24(1):151-70. doi: 10.1016/j.nic.2013.03.027. Epub 2013 May 16.
- Magnetic resonance (MR) imaging of the nerves, commonly known as MR neurography is increasingly being used as noninvasive means of diagnosing peripheral nerve disease. High-resolution imaging protocols aimed at imaging the nerves of the hip, thigh, knee, leg, ankle, and foot can demonstrate traumati
- PMID 24210318
- Ochronotic osteoarthropathy in a mouse model of alkaptonuria, and its inhibition by nitisinone.
- Preston AJ, Keenan CM, Sutherland H, Wilson PJ, Wlodarski B, Taylor AM, Williams DP, Ranganath LR, Gallagher JA, Jarvis JC.Author information Department of Musculoskeletal Biology, Institute of Ageing and Chronic Disease, Bone and Joint Research Group, University of Liverpool, , Liverpool, UK.AbstractBACKGROUND: Alkaptonuria (AKU) is a rare metabolic disease caused by deficiency of homogentisate 1,2 dioxygenase, an enzyme involved in tyrosine catabolism, resulting in increased circulating homogentisic acid (HGA). Over time HGA is progressively deposited as a polymer (termed ochronotic pigment) in collagenous tissues, especially the cartilages of weight bearing joints, leading to severe joint disease.
- Annals of the rheumatic diseases.Ann Rheum Dis.2014 Jan 1;73(1):284-9. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2012-202878. Epub 2013 Mar 19.
- BACKGROUND: Alkaptonuria (AKU) is a rare metabolic disease caused by deficiency of homogentisate 1,2 dioxygenase, an enzyme involved in tyrosine catabolism, resulting in increased circulating homogentisic acid (HGA). Over time HGA is progressively deposited as a polymer (termed ochronotic pigment) i
- PMID 23511227
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria: a red clot syndrome.
- Crawford JD1, Wong VW1, Deloughery TG2, Mitchell EL1, Liem TK1, Landry GJ1, Azarbal AF1, Moneta GL3.Author information 1Division of Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR.2Division of Hematology and Oncology, the Department of Internal Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR.3Division of Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractParoxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) is a rare, acquired, nonmalignant disorder of hematopoietic stem cells characterized by hemolysis, diminished hematopoiesis, and thrombophilia. We describe a 65-year-old woman with known PNH and peripheral arterial disease who presented with critical limb ischemia and a nonhealing left foot ulcer. She underwent surgical bypass of a diffusely diseased left superficial femoral artery with autologous reversed saphenous vein graft. Her postoperative course was complicated by wound sepsis and PNH exacerbation with resultant graft thrombosis requiring an above-knee amputation. This case highlights several key concepts relevant to the management of vascular surgery patients with PNH: (1) their predisposition for arterial and venous thrombosis; (2) hypercoagulability despite standard anticoagulation regimens; (3) the role of eculizumab (a monoclonal antibody that inhibits complement activation used to treat PNH) in reducing thrombotic complications and hemolysis; and (4) complications associated with the immunosuppressive effects of eculizumab. We recommend careful monitoring of hemolysis and immunosuppression, aggressive anticoagulation, frequent graft surveillance, and early consultation with hematology.
- Annals of vascular surgery.Ann Vasc Surg.2014 Jan;28(1):122.e5-122.e10. doi: 10.1016/j.avsg.2013.07.003. Epub 2013 Nov 5.
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) is a rare, acquired, nonmalignant disorder of hematopoietic stem cells characterized by hemolysis, diminished hematopoiesis, and thrombophilia. We describe a 65-year-old woman with known PNH and peripheral arterial disease who presented with critical limb is
- PMID 24200143
- 20712 変形性膝関節症の効果的温熱治療を目的とした間隙拡大時における応力および温度分布特性
- 松下 拓磨,新藤 康弘,加藤 和夫,高橋 謙治,黒崎 弘正
- 日本機械学会関東支部総会講演会講演論文集 2015(21), "20712-1"-"20712-2", 2015-03-20
- … This paper describes the experimental results of new heating methods for treating osteoarthritis (OA) inside a knee using a resonant cavity applicator. … OA is a common musculoskeletal disorder that causes pain, stiffness, swelling, and loss of function in a joint, hi the previous study, a resonant cavity applicator for thermal therapy of OA was proposed. … However, a knee gap is very close when OA is progressing. …
- NAID 110009948364
- Effect of paralyzed side soleus muscle pressure on the gait of stroke patients as measured by a three-dimensional motion analysis system
- Miura Nodoka,Katsuhira Junji,Kurosawa Kazuo
- Journal of Physical Therapy Science 27(6), 1713-1717, 2015
- … [Subjects] Eleven patients with chronic cerebral vascular disorder. … [Results] Compared to without a supporter, a supporter with 30 mmHg pressure showed a significant reduction in the angle of the knee at Initial Contact (IC), and a significant increase in the power of the knee extension at Loading Response (LR). …
- NAID 130005086034
- 脳卒中発症後の失調症状に対し, ロボットスーツHALを用いたリハビリテーションが効果的であった3症例
- 濵田 緒美,左村 和宏,安部 洋,福田 宏幸,緒方 利安,野中 将,東 登志夫,塩田 悦仁,井上 亨
- 脳神経外科ジャーナル 24(6), 413-418, 2015
- われわれは, 脳卒中による失調症状を呈した3人の患者 (失調性片麻痺およびワレンベルグ症候群) に対しロボットスーツHALを用いたリハビリテーションを行い, 良好な結果を得たので報告する. 症例1は慢性期の失調性片麻痺, 症例2, 3は急性期のワレンベルグ症候群の患者であった. HAL装着下での訓練を症例1は12回, 症例2は5回, 症例3は6回行った. 当院での訓練方法としては, HAL装着下 …
- NAID 130005083633
- Your knee joint is made up of bone, cartilage, ligaments and fluid. Muscles and tendons help the knee joint move. When any of these structures is hurt or diseased, you have knee problems. Knee problems can cause pain and ...
- Knee disorder symptoms, causes, diagnosis, and treatment information for Knee disorder (Knee conditions) with alternative diagnoses, full-text book chapters, misdiagnosis, research treatments, prevention, and prognosis. ...