出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/01/01 18:20:23」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 空腹時ケトアシドーシスおよびアルコール性ケトアシドーシス fasting ketosis and alcoholic ketoacidosis
- 2. 成人における糖尿病性ケトアシドーシスおよび高浸透圧性高血糖状態：臨床的特徴、評価、および診断 diabetic ketoacidosis and hyperosmolar hyperglycemic state in adults clinical features evaluation and diagnosis
- 3. 乳児および小児における低血糖に対するアプローチ approach to hypoglycemia in infants and children
- 4. イソプロピルアルコール中毒 isopropyl alcohol poisoning
- 5. Causes of hypoglycemia in infants and children
- Ketone body metabolism and sleep homeostasis in mice.
- Chikahisa S1, Shimizu N1, Shiuchi T1, Séi H2.Author information 1Department of Integrative Physiology, Institute of Health Biosciences, The University of Tokushima Graduate School, 3-18-15 Kuramoto-cho, Tokushima 770-8503, Japan.2Department of Integrative Physiology, Institute of Health Biosciences, The University of Tokushima Graduate School, 3-18-15 Kuramoto-cho, Tokushima 770-8503, Japan. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractA link has been established between energy metabolism and sleep homeostasis. The ketone bodies acetoacetate and β-hydroxybutyrate, generated from the breakdown of fatty acids, are major metabolic fuels for the brain under conditions of low glucose availability. Ketogenesis is modulated by the activity of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPARα), and treatment with a PPAR activator has been shown to induce a marked increase in plasma acetoacetate and decreased β-hydroxybutyrate in mice, accompanied by increased slow-wave activity during non-rapid eye movement (NREM) sleep. The present study investigated the role of ketone bodies in sleep regulation. Six-hour sleep deprivation increased plasma ketone bodies and their ratio (acetoacetate/β-hydroxybutyrate) in 10-week-old male mice. Moreover, sleep deprivation increased mRNA expression of ketogenic genes such as PPARα and 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutarate-CoA synthase 2 in the brain and decreased ketolytic enzymes such as succinyl-CoA: 3-oxoacid CoA transferase. In addition, central injection of acetoacetate, but not β-hydroxybutyrate, markedly increased slow-wave activity during NREM sleep and suppressed glutamate release. Central metabolism of ketone bodies, especially acetoacetate, appears to play a role in the regulation of sleep homeostasis.
- Neuropharmacology.Neuropharmacology.2014 Apr;79:399-404. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2013.12.009. Epub 2013 Dec 17.
- A link has been established between energy metabolism and sleep homeostasis. The ketone bodies acetoacetate and β-hydroxybutyrate, generated from the breakdown of fatty acids, are major metabolic fuels for the brain under conditions of low glucose availability. Ketogenesis is modulated by the activ
- PMID 24361452
- Ketone Body Therapy: From ketogenic diet to oral administration of ketone ester.
- Hashim SA Md1, Vanitallie TB Md.Author information 1Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons.AbstractAbstract Ketone bodies (KB), acetoacetate and β-hyroxybutyrate, were considered harmful metabolic by-products when discovered in the mid-nineteenth century in urine of patients with diabetic ketoacidosis. It took physicians many years to realize KB are normal metabolites synthesized by the liver and exported into the systemic circulation to serve as an energy source for most extrahepatic tissues. Studies have shown that the brain (which normally uses glucose for energy) can readily utilize KB as an alternative fuel. Even when there is diminished glucose utilization in cognition-critical brain areas, as may occur early in Alzheimer disease, there is preliminary evidence that these same areas remain capable of metabolizing KB. Because the ketogenic diet (KD) is difficult to prepare and follow, and effectiveness of KB treatment in certain patients may be enhanced by raising plasma levels to 4-8 mM, KB esters, such as 1,3-butanediol monoester of β-hydroxybutyrate and glyceryl-tris-3-hydroxybutyrate, have been devised. When administered orally in controlled dosages, these esters can produce plasma KB levels comparable to those achieved by the most rigorous KD, thus providing a safe, convenient, and versatile new approach to the study and potential treatment of a variety of diseases, including epilepsy, Alzheimer diesease, and Parkinson disease.
- Journal of lipid research.J Lipid Res.2014 Mar 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- Abstract Ketone bodies (KB), acetoacetate and β-hyroxybutyrate, were considered harmful metabolic by-products when discovered in the mid-nineteenth century in urine of patients with diabetic ketoacidosis. It took physicians many years to realize KB are normal metabolites synthesized by the liver an
- PMID 24598140
- Cancer as a metabolic disease: implications for novel therapeutics.
- Seyfried TN1, Flores RE, Poff AM, D'Agostino DP.Author information 1Biology Department, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467, USA and.AbstractEmerging evidence indicates that cancer is primarily a metabolic disease involving disturbances in energy production through respiration and fermentation. The genomic instability observed in tumor cells and all other recognized hallmarks of cancer are considered downstream epiphenomena of the initial disturbance of cellular energy metabolism. The disturbances in tumor cell energy metabolism can be linked to abnormalities in the structure and function of the mitochondria. When viewed as a mitochondrial metabolic disease, the evolutionary theory of Lamarck can better explain cancer progression than can the evolutionary theory of Darwin. Cancer growth and progression can be managed following a whole body transition from fermentable metabolites, primarily glucose and glutamine, to respiratory metabolites, primarily ketone bodies. As each individual is a unique metabolic entity, personalization of metabolic therapy as a broad-based cancer treatment strategy will require fine-tuning to match the therapy to an individual's unique physiology.
- Carcinogenesis.Carcinogenesis.2014 Mar;35(3):515-27. doi: 10.1093/carcin/bgt480. Epub 2013 Dec 16.
- Emerging evidence indicates that cancer is primarily a metabolic disease involving disturbances in energy production through respiration and fermentation. The genomic instability observed in tumor cells and all other recognized hallmarks of cancer are considered downstream epiphenomena of the initia
- PMID 24343361
- Interaction between metabolic challenges and productivity in high yielding dairy cows
- Opsomer Geert
- Japanese Journal of Veterinary Research 63(1), S1-S14, 2015-02
- … Chronically elevated concentrations of non-esterified fatty acids and ketone bodies have been demonstrated to affect multiple organ systems including the immune system, the reproductive axis and the liver and are, in contrast to absolute milk yield, closely and consistently related to the final incidence of reproductive disorders. …
- NAID 120005540299
- 松木 美貴,竹村 浩之,上野 剛,脇田 満,久野 豊,堀井 隆,田部 陽子,大坂 顯通
- 医学検査 63(5), 586-589, 2014
- 尿中ケトン体測定は，日常検査法としてニトロプルシドナトリウム反応を使用した試験紙が用いられているが，本反応では薬剤による偽陽性が多く報告されている．特に抗リウマチ薬であるブシラミンなどスルフヒドリル基（SH基）を有する薬剤と反応し，偽陽性を示すことが問題となる．「ウロペーパーα III'栄研'改良ケトン体試験紙」（改良KET試験紙：栄研化学）は，SH基を含む薬剤による偽陽性反応の回避を目的として開 …
- NAID 130004709172
- 大久保 佳昭,稲石 淳,金子 松五,伊藤 新,近藤 健,武井 泉
- 糖尿病 57(10), 791-796, 2014
- 65歳男性．1987年検診にて血糖高値を指摘され当院初診，インスリン非依存糖尿病としてSU薬が開始された．1996年入院時の蓄尿中CPRは52 μg/日であった．2007年GAD抗体陽性が判明し，緩徐進行1型糖尿病と診断のうえインスリン強化療法が開始された際の蓄尿中CPRは23.6 μg/日であった．2012年11月，嘔気，下痢の出現4日後の意識障害にて救急搬送された．来院時血糖861 mg/dl …
- NAID 130004706113
- The latest Tweets from 管理人M＠MEC食 (@ketone_bodies). ローカーボ推進派です。でも単なるローカーボではなく、LCHP＝高タンパク質＋低糖質である「MEC食」＝「肉・卵・チーズをたっぷり食べること」を推奨しています。皆さんも ...
- Ketone bodies are three water-soluble molecules that are produced by the liver from fatty acids during periods of low food intake (fasting) or carbohydrate restriction for cells of the body to use as energy instead of glucose. Two of the ...