出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/07/21 18:48:16」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 肝移植における倫理的問題 ethical issues in liver transplantation
- 2. 臨床試験および臨床における関節リウマチの活動性の評価 assessment of rheumatoid arthritis activity in clinical trials and clinical practice
- Multigrid solver for the reference interaction site model of molecular liquids theory.
- Sergiievskyi VP, Hackbusch W, Fedorov MV.SourceMax Planck Institute of Mathematics in the Sciences, Inselstrasse 22, 04103 Leipzig, Germany.
- Journal of computational chemistry.J Comput Chem.2011 Jul 15;32(9):1982-92. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21783. Epub 2011 Mar 31.
- In this article, we propose a new multigrid-based algorithm for solving integral equations of the reference interactions site model (RISM). We also investigate the relationship between the parameters of the algorithm and the numerical accuracy of the hydration free energy calculations by RISM. For t
- PMID 21455965
- A methodology for automatic intensity-modulated radiation treatment planning for lung cancer.
- Zhang X, Li X, Quan EM, Pan X, Li Y.AbstractIn intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT), the quality of the treatment plan, which is highly dependent upon the treatment planner's level of experience, greatly affects the potential benefits of the radiotherapy (RT). Furthermore, the planning process is complicated and requires a great deal of iteration, and is often the most time-consuming aspect of the RT process. In this paper, we describe a methodology to automate the IMRT planning process in lung cancer cases, the goal being to improve the quality and consistency of treatment planning. This methodology (1) automatically sets beam angles based on a beam angle automation algorithm, (2) judiciously designs the planning structures, which were shown to be effective for all the lung cancer cases we studied, and (3) automatically adjusts the objectives of the objective function based on a parameter automation algorithm. We compared treatment plans created in this system (mdaccAutoPlan) based on the overall methodology with plans from a clinical trial of IMRT for lung cancer run at our institution. The 'autoplans' were consistently better, or no worse, than the plans produced by experienced medical dosimetrists in terms of tumor coverage and normal tissue sparing. We conclude that the mdaccAutoPlan system can potentially improve the quality and consistency of treatment planning for lung cancer.
- Physics in medicine and biology.Phys Med Biol.2011 Jul 7;56(13):3873-93. Epub 2011 Jun 8.
- In intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT), the quality of the treatment plan, which is highly dependent upon the treatment planner's level of experience, greatly affects the potential benefits of the radiotherapy (RT). Furthermore, the planning process is complicated and requires a great deal of it
- PMID 21654043
- The performance of monotonic and new non-monotonic gradient ascent reconstruction algorithms for high-resolution neuroreceptor PET imaging.
- Angelis GI, Reader AJ, Kotasidis FA, Lionheart WR, Matthews JC.SourceImaging, Proteomics and Genomics, MAHSC, University of Manchester, Wolfson Molecular Imaging Centre, Manchester, UK.
- Physics in medicine and biology.Phys Med Biol.2011 Jul 7;56(13):3895-917. Epub 2011 Jun 8.
- Iterative expectation maximization (EM) techniques have been extensively used to solve maximum likelihood (ML) problems in positron emission tomography (PET) image reconstruction. Although EM methods offer a robust approach to solving ML problems, they usually suffer from slow convergence rates. The
- PMID 21654041
- Minimization of the free energy under a given pressure by natural iteration method
- Kiyokane Naoya,Mohri Tetsuo
- Materials Transactions 52(3), 428-432, 2011-03
- NAID 40018702961
- Construction of Mutually Orthogonal Zero Correlation Zone Polyphase Sequence Sets
- LI Yubo,XU Chengqian,LIU Kai
- IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences E94.A(4), 1159-1164, 2011
- … The first one is based on DFT matrices and interleaving iteration. …
- NAID 130000675280
- Maxima Exploitation for Reference Blurring Function in Motion Deconvolution
- CHONG Rachel Mabanag,TANAKA Toshihisa
- IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences E94.A(3), 921-928, 2011
- … Its usage will result in a more stable learning and estimation process since it does not change with respect to iteration or any estimated value. …
- NAID 130000675243
- 2010年12月27日 ... iterationの意味や和訳。 【名詞】【不可算名詞】繰り返し，反復. - 約487万語ある 英和辞典・和英辞典。発音・イディオムも分かる英語辞書。
- Iteration means the act of repeating a process usually with the aim of approaching a desired goal or target or result. Each repetition of the process is also called an "iteration," and the results of one iteration are used as the ...
- in duplicate、iteration、recursion、reiterate、reiteration、reiterative、repeat、repeatedly、repetition、repetitive、replicate
- initial rhyme, beginning rhyme, head rhyme