出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/04/14 21:56:57」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Interaction between substrates suggests a relationship between organophosphorus-sensitive phenylvalerate- and acetylcholine-hydrolyzing activities in chicken brain.
- Benabent M1, Vilanova E1, Mangas I1, Sogorb MÁ1, Estévez J2.
- Toxicology letters.Toxicol Lett.2014 Oct 15;230(2):132-8. doi: 10.1016/j.toxlet.2014.02.012. Epub 2014 Feb 24.
- Organophosphorus compounds (OPs) induce neurotoxic disorders through interactions with well-known target esterases, such as acetylcholinesterase and neuropathy target esterase (NTE). However, OPs interact with other esterases of unknown biological function. In soluble chicken brain fractions, three
- PMID 24576786
- Theoretical and experimental investigation of photophysical properties of Zn(DFP SAMQ)2.
- Valiev RR1, Telminov EN2, Solodova TA2, Ponyavina EN2, Gadirov RM2, Kaplunov MG3, Kopylova TN2.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2014 Jul 15;128:137-40. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2014.02.157. Epub 2014 Mar 12.
- Theoretical calculations and experimental measurements were carried out for the investigation of spectroscopic and photophysical properties of Zn(DFP SAMQ)2 complex. The rate constant of intersystem crossing and the radiative rate constant were calculated using ab initio method. The rate constant of
- PMID 24662762
- Repeated exposures to diisopropylfluorophosphate result in impairments of sustained attention and persistent alterations of inhibitory response control in rats.
- Terry AV Jr1, Callahan PM2, Beck WD3, Vandenhuerk L4, Sinha S4, Bouchard K4, Schade R4, Waller JL5.
- Neurotoxicology and teratology.Neurotoxicol Teratol.2014 Jul-Aug;44:18-29. doi: 10.1016/j.ntt.2014.04.069. Epub 2014 May 10.
- Organophosphate (OP)-based chemicals are used worldwide for many purposes and they have likely saved millions of people from starvation and disease. However, due to their toxicity they can also pose a significant environmental risk. While considerable research has focused on the acute symptoms and l
- PMID 24819591
- forum Join the Word of the Day Mailing List For webmasters TheFreeDictionary Google Bing? Word / Article Starts with Ends with Text ... isoflurophate an anticholinesterase inhibitor used as a miotic in glaucoma.
- Isoflurophate is used as ocular drops in the treatment of chronic glaucoma. Isoflurophate is an organophosphorus compound that acts as an irreversible cholinesterase inhibitor. As such, it displays parasympathomimetic effects.