全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における鉄欠乏性貧血の原因および診断 causes and diagnosis of iron deficiency anemia in the adult
- 2. 鉄欠乏性貧血を有する成人の治療 treatment of the adult with iron deficiency anemia
- 3. 乳幼児における鉄欠乏：スクリーニング、予防、臨床症状、および診断 iron deficiency in infants and young children screening prevention clinical manifestations and diagnosis
- 4. 幼児および若齢小児における鉄欠乏：治療 iron deficiency in infants and young children treatment
- 5. 思春期における鉄の所要量および鉄欠乏 iron requirements and iron deficiency in adolescents
- Physicochemical and structural characterization of iron-sucrose formulations: a comparative study.
- Barot BS1, Parejiya PB, Mehta DM, Shelat PK, Shah GB.Author information 1Department of Pharmaceutics, K.B. Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research , Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhinagar , India.AbstractIntravenous polynuclear iron formulations are vital components in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia associated with chronic kidney disease as well as other diseases associated with gastro-intestinal and cardio-vascular system. Intravenous iron preparations consist of iron-carbohydrate nanoparticles with iron-oxyhydroxide as a core covered by carbohydrate shell. These preparations should be very well characterized in terms of their physicochemical properties and pharmacological profile in order to establish safety and efficacy. The present research work was aimed to physicochemically characterize a new generic iron-sucrose preparation (IS-Claris) and establish its equivalency with the reference product (Venofer®). Various analytical techniques including gel permeation chromatography (GPC), mass spectroscopy (MALDI-TOF), absorption spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction analysis (XRD), nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (proton and (13)C NMR), Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) and thermal gravimetric analysis (TGA) were employed. It was observed that the specifications of IS-Claris obtained through these analyses reflect those of Venofer® and hence the two formulations were considered comparable.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Aug;19(5):513-20. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.795171. Epub 2013 May 24.
- Intravenous polynuclear iron formulations are vital components in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia associated with chronic kidney disease as well as other diseases associated with gastro-intestinal and cardio-vascular system. Intravenous iron preparations consist of iron-carbohydrate nanopart
- PMID 23701359
- A photonic crystal biosensor assay for ferritin utilizing iron-oxide nanoparticles.
- Peterson RD1, Cunningham BT2, Andrade JE3.Author information 1Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL 61801, USA.2Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL 61801, USA; Department of Bioengineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL 61801, USA.3Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL 61801, USA; Division of Nutritional Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL 61801, USA. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractIron deficiency anemia afflicts 1 in 3 individuals, mostly women and children worldwide. A novel application using iron-oxide nanoparticles (IONPs) and a photonic crystal (PC) optical biosensor as an immunodiagnostic platform for detection of serum ferritin, a biomarker for iron deficiency, is presented. Human liver ferritin (450 kDa), clinical serum controls, and three commercially available ferritin ELISA tests were used to evaluate the PC biosensor assay in terms of inter- and intra-assay variability, spike-recovery (%), limit of detection (LOD), and matrix effects on binding. For the PC biosensor, signal response from label-free, sandwich with secondary antibody (pAb), and pAb functionalized with iron-oxide nanoparticles (FpAb) assays were detected using the Biomolecular Interaction Detection (BIND) system. Bland-Altman analysis was used to evaluate agreement between expected values for ferritin in control sera and each of the detection platforms. Inter- and intra-assay variability of the PC biosensor were both <10%. Percent mean recovery (±%RSD) of ferritin from two control sera samples were 94.3% (13.1%) and 96.9% (7.6%). Use of FpAb in PC biosensor resulted in two orders of magnitude increase in sensitivity compared to label-free assay; capable of measuring serum ferritin as low as 26 ng/mL. In comparison to ELISA tests, the PC biosensor assay had the lowest bias (-1.26; 95% CI [-3.0-5.5]) and narrower limit of agreement (-11.6-9.1 ng/mL) when determining ferritin concentrations from control sera. These proof-of-concept studies support the use of IONPs to enhance detection sensitivity of PC biosensors for determination of biomarkers of nutritional status.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Jun 15;56:320-7. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.01.022. Epub 2014 Jan 23.
- Iron deficiency anemia afflicts 1 in 3 individuals, mostly women and children worldwide. A novel application using iron-oxide nanoparticles (IONPs) and a photonic crystal (PC) optical biosensor as an immunodiagnostic platform for detection of serum ferritin, a biomarker for iron deficiency, is prese
- PMID 24530833
- Anemia and Related Factors in Preschool Children in the Southern Rural Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Kounnavong Sengchanh,Sunahara Toshihiko,Hashizume Masahiro,Okumura Junko,Moji Kazuhiko,Boupha Boungnong,Yamamoto Taro
- Tropical Medicine and Health 39(4), 95-103, 2012-02-21
- … Furthermore, in settings where iron deficiency is not the only cause of anemia, combining an iron supplement with other measures is necessary. …
- NAID 120003796440
- More than a quarter of the world's population is anemic, with about one-half of the burden from iron deficiency. The prevention and treatment of iron deficiency is a major public health goal, especially in women, children, and individuals ...
- Am I at Risk? Iron deficiency is very common, especially among women and in people who have a diet that is low in iron. The following groups of people are at highest risk for iron-deficiency anemia: Women who menstruate ...
- Fe, atomic number 26
- branding iron
- smoothing iron
- absence, agenesis, dearth, defect, defective, deficient, deficit, delete, deletion, deletional, depletion, deprivation, deprive, lack, miss, missing, morphological defect, paucity, scarce, scarcity, starve