出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/01/29 14:47:51」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. Etiology and clinical manifestations of vitamin B12 and folate deficiency
- 2. Diagnosis and treatment of vitamin B12 and folate deficiency
- 3. Physiology of vitamin B12 and folate deficiency
- 4. 吸収不良の臨床的特徴および診断 clinical features and diagnosis of malabsorption
- 5. 化生（慢性）萎縮性胃炎 metaplastic chronic atrophic gastritis
- Regulation of hippocampal Fas receptor and death-inducing signaling complex after kainic acid treatment in mice.
- Keller B1, García-Sevilla JA2.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2015 Dec 3;63:54-62. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2015.04.009. Epub 2015 Jun 2.
- Kainic acid (KA)-induced brain neuronal cell death (especially in the hippocampus) was shown to be mainly mediated by the intrinsic (mitochondrial) apoptotic pathway. This study investigated the regulation of the extrinsic apoptotic pathway mediated by Fas ligand/Fas receptor and components of the i
- PMID 26044520
- VEGF Enhances the Migration of MSCs in Neural Differentiation by Regulating Focal Adhesion Turnover.
- Wang H1, Wang X1, Qu J1, Yue Q1, Hu Y1, Zhang H1.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2015 Nov;230(11):2728-42. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24997.
- Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) hold great promise in neural regeneration, due to their intrinsic neuronal potential and migratory tropism to damaged nervous tissues. However, the chemotactic signals mediating the migration of MSCs remain poorly understood. Here, we investigated the regulatory roles f
- PMID 25820249
- Depolymerization using sonochemical reactors: A critical review.
- Gogate PR1, Prajapat AL2.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2015 Nov;27:480-94. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2015.06.019. Epub 2015 Jun 20.
- Ultrasonic irradiation has been proposed as a novel approach for degradation of polymer compounds, especially considering the fact that the reduction in the molecular weight (also the intrinsic viscosity) is simply by splitting the most susceptible chemical bond without causing any changes in the ch
- PMID 26186870
- HTLV-1 bZIP factor impairs cell-mediated immunity by suppressing production of Th1 cytokines.
- Sugata Kenji,Satou Yorifumi,Yasunaga Jun-Ichirou,Hara Hideki,Ohshima Kouichi,Utsunomiya Atae,Mitsuyama Masao,Matsuoka Masao
- Blood 119(2), 434-444, 2012-01-12
- … The HTLV-1 basic leucine zipper factor (HBZ) gene is encoded in the minus strand of the viral DNA and is constitutively expressed in infected cells and ATL cells. … HBZ suppressed transcription from the IFN-γ gene promoter in a CD4 T cell-intrinsic manner by inhibiting nuclear factor of activated T cells and the activator protein 1 signaling pathway. …
- NAID 120003752111
- Expression of Hypoxia-inducible Factor 1α Predicts Clinical Outcome after Preoperative Hyperthermo-chemoradiotherapy for Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer
- SHIOYA Mariko,TAKAHASHI Takeo,ISHIKAWA Hitoshi,SAKURAI Hideyuki,EBARA Takeshi,SUZUKI Yoshiyuki,SAITOH Jun-ichi,OHNO Tatsuya,ASAO Takayuki,KUWANO Hiroyuki,NAKANO Takashi
- Journal of radiation research 52(6), 821-827, 2011-11-16
- … Hypoxia-inducible factor 1α (HIF-1α) is an intrinsic marker of tumor hypoxia. …
- NAID 10029653265
- Intrinsic factor (IF) also known as gastric intrinsic factor (GIF) is a glycoprotein produced by the parietal cells of the stomach. It is necessary for the absorption of vitamin B12 later on in the small intestine. In humans, the gastric intrinsic factor ...
- Intrinsic factor is a protein that helps your intestines absorb vitamin B12. It is made by cells in ... If your body does not make enough intrinsic factor, you can develop a type of vitamin B12 deficiency called pernicious anemia. Surgical removal of ...
|拡張検索||「intrinsic factor-cobalamin receptor」|
- intrinsic factor IF
- 胃内因子 gastric intrinsic factor、キャッスル内因子 Castle intrinsic factor、抗悪性貧血因子 antipernicious anemia factor, anti-pernicious anemia factor
- factor in, factor out
- factor in, factor out