全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 大動脈壁内血腫 aortic intramural hematoma
- 2. 非同期性興奮と早期興奮の一般原則 general principles of asynchronous activation and preexcitation
- 3. 経皮的冠動脈形成術の周術期合併症 periprocedural complications of percutaneous coronary intervention
- 4. 胸部大動脈の動脈瘤修復 endovascular repair of the thoracic aorta
- 5. Clinical features and diagnosis of acute aortic dissection
- HPV vaccination initiation after the routine-recommended ages of 11-12 in the United States.
- Beachler DC1, Gonzales FA2, Kobrin SC2, Kreimer AR1.
- Papillomavirus research.Papillomavirus Res.2016 Dec 1;2:11-16.
- BACKGROUND: Since 2006, routine HPV vaccination has been recommended for females aged 11-12 in the US. However not much is known about the extent of and factors associated with HPV vaccination after the ages of 11-12.METHODS: Provider-verified data on 8,710 females aged 13-17 were analyzed from the
- PMID 26783559
- Zimbabwe's national AIDS levy: A case study.
- Bhat N1, Kilmarx PH2,3, Dube F4, Manenji A5, Dube M6, Magure T7.
- SAHARA J : journal of Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS Research Alliance / SAHARA , Human Sciences Research Council.SAHARA J.2016 Dec;13(1):1-7. doi: 10.1080/17290376.2015.1123646.
- BACKGROUND: We conducted a case study of the Zimbabwe National AIDS Trust Fund ('AIDS Levy') as an approach to domestic government financing of the response to HIV and AIDS.METHODS: Data came from three sources: a literature review, including a search for grey literature, review of government docume
- PMID 26781215
- Comparative study of methods to measure the density of Cementious powders.
- Helsel MA1, Ferraris CF2, Bentz D3.
- Journal of testing and evaluation.J Test Eval.2016 Nov;44(6). doi: 10.1520/JTE20150148. Epub 2015 Dec 14.
- The accurate measurement of the density of hydraulic cement has an essential role in the determination of concrete mixture proportions. As more supplementary cementitious materials (SCM), such as fly ash, and slag, or cement replacements materials such as limestone and calcium carbonate are used in
- PMID 27099404
- An elevated amniotic fluid prostaglandin F2α concentration is associated with intra-amniotic inflammation/infection, and clinical and histologic chorioamnionitis, as well as impending preterm delivery in patients with preterm labor and intact membranes.
- Park JY1, Romero R2,3,4,5, Lee J1, Chaemsaithong P2,6, Chaiyasit N2,6, Yoon BH1.
- The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med.2016 Aug;29(16):2563-72. doi: 10.3109/14767058.2015.1094794. Epub 2015 Dec 15.
- OBJECTIVE: To determine whether an elevated amniotic fluid concentration of prostaglandin F2α (PGF2α) is associated with intra-amniotic inflammation/infection and adverse pregnancy outcomes in patients with preterm labor and intact membranes.MATERIALS AND METHODS: The retrospective cohort study in
- PMID 26669519
- An example of intramural is the sports program of a college where teams from the same college compete for a college-wide title; intramural sports. ... adjective within the walls or limits of a city, college, etc. between or among ...
- in·tra·mu·ral (ĭn′trə-myo or′əl) adj. 1. Existing or carried on within the bounds of an institution, especially a school: intramural athletics. 2. Anatomy Occurring or situated within the wall of a cavity or organ. in′tra·mu′ral·ly adv. intramural
- Intramural definition, involving only students at the same school or college: intramural athletics. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log Out Log In ...
|拡張検索||「intramural cholinergic motor neuron」|
- murus wall
- intramural, extramural