全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 良性（WHOのグレードI）髄膜腫の治療 treatment of benign who grade i meningioma
- 2. 髄膜腫：臨床症状および診断 meningioma clinical presentation and diagnosis
- 3. 非定型悪性髄膜腫 atypical and malignant meningiomas
- 4. 再発髄膜腫の全身治療 systemic treatment of recurrent meningioma
- 5. 松果体部腫瘍 pineal gland masses
- Olfactory groove meningioma presenting as pure depression without neurological symptoms.
- Li Y1, Shen D, Qiu C.Author information 1Department of Psychiatry, West China Hospital of Sichuan University, Chengdu, China.KEYWORDS: case report, depression, olfactory groove meningioma
- Asia-Pacific psychiatry : official journal of the Pacific Rim College of Psychiatrists.Asia Pac Psychiatry.2014 Jun;6(2):237-40. doi: 10.1111/appy.12126.
- PMID 24753368
- Association of methionine synthase rs1801394 and methionine synthase reductase rs1805087 polymorphisms with meningioma in adults: A meta-analysis.
- Zeng XT1, Lu JT2, Tang XJ2, Weng H1, Luo J3.Author information 1Center for Evidence-Based Medicine and Clinical Research, Taihe Hospital, Hubei University of Medicine, Shiyan, Hubei 442000, P.R. China.2Department of Neurosurgery, Taihe Hospital, Hubei University of Medicine, Shiyan, Hubei 442000, P.R. China.3Center for Evidence-Based Medicine and Clinical Research, Taihe Hospital, Hubei University of Medicine, Shiyan, Hubei 442000, P.R. China ; Department of Neurosurgery, Taihe Hospital, Hubei University of Medicine, Shiyan, Hubei 442000, P.R. China.AbstractSeveral epidemiological studies suggested that methionine synthase (MTRR) rs1801394 and methionine synthase reductase (MTR) rs1805087 polymorphisms may be involved in the risk of meningioma in adults; however, the results from different case-control studies have been inconsistent. Therefore, we performed a meta-analysis to investigate the association of MTRR and MTR polymorphisms with meningioma. PubMed, Web of Knowledge, China National Knowledge Infrastructure and Wanfang databases were searched up to October 30, 2013 and 3 publications, involving 7 case-control studies, were finally included. Following data extraction, a meta-analysis was conducted using Stata 12.0 software. The pooled results based on the fixed effects model demonstrated that the MTRR rs1801394 polymorphism was associated with an increased risk of meningioma [odds ratio (OR)=1.18, 95% confidence interval (CI): 1.05-1.32 for G vs. A; OR=1.41, 95% CI: 1.12-1.77 for GG vs. AA; OR=1.08, 95% CI: 0.94-1.33 for AG vs. AA; OR=1.19, 95% CI: 1.01-1.40 for (AG+GG) vs. AA; and OR=1.32, 95% CI: 1.07-1.63 for GG vs. (AG+AA)]; however, an association between the MTR rs1805087 polymorphism and the risk of meningioma was not identified [OR=0.99, 95% CI: 0.88-1.12 for G vs. A; OR=1.09, 95% CI: 0.80-1.48 for GG vs. AA; OR=0.95, 95% CI: 0.82-1.11 for AG vs. AA; OR=0.97, 95% CI: 0.84-1.13 for (AG+GG) vs. AA; and OR=1.09, 95% CI: 0.80-1.48 for GG vs. (AG+AA)]. Therefore, the currently available evidence suggests that the MTRR rs1801394 polymorphism may increase the risk of meningioma, whereas the MTRR rs1801394 polymorphism is not associated with meningioma.
- Biomedical reports.Biomed Rep.2014 May;2(3):432-436. Epub 2014 Mar 12.
- Several epidemiological studies suggested that methionine synthase (MTRR) rs1801394 and methionine synthase reductase (MTR) rs1805087 polymorphisms may be involved in the risk of meningioma in adults; however, the results from different case-control studies have been inconsistent. Therefore, we perf
- PMID 24748989
- Sodium fluorescein in skull base meningiomas: A technical note.
- da Silva CE1, da Silva VD2, da Silva JL3.Author information 1Department of Neurosurgery and Skull Base Surgery, ICBC - Instituto de Cirurgia da Base do Crânio, Hospital Ernesto Dornelles, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgDepartment of Pathology and Radiation, Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul - PUCRS, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil.3Service of Hand Surgery and Reconstructive Microsurgery, Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul - PUCRS, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil.AbstractOBJECTIVES: Skull base meningiomas are a neurosurgical challenge due to the involvement of neurovascular structures. In this study, the authors present the first study of the trans-operative use of sodium fluorescein (SF) to enhance skull base meningiomas and perform a quantitative digital analysis of the tumors' pigmentation. The goal of the study was to observe the SF enhancement of skull base meningiomas.
- Clinical neurology and neurosurgery.Clin Neurol Neurosurg.2014 May;120:32-5. doi: 10.1016/j.clineuro.2014.02.015. Epub 2014 Feb 25.
- OBJECTIVES: Skull base meningiomas are a neurosurgical challenge due to the involvement of neurovascular structures. In this study, the authors present the first study of the trans-operative use of sodium fluorescein (SF) to enhance skull base meningiomas and perform a quantitative digital analysis
- PMID 24731572
- Intracranial Meningioma as Initial Clinical Manifestation of Occult Lung Carcinoma: Case Report
- CHATANI Megumi,NAKAGAWA Ichiro,YAMADA Shuichi,SUGIMOTO Tadashi,HIRONAKA Yasuo,NAKAMURA Mitsutoshi,NAKASE Hiroyuki
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica, 2013
- … Intracranial meningioma with intratumor metastasis have been occasionally reported. … However, to our knowledge, there are almost no reports of malignant tumors initially discovered due to metastasis to meningioma. … Histopathologic findings showed that the mass was a meningothelial meningioma, with the majority of the tumor cells propagating in sheets, however, a single area in the tumor tissue showed the different histology. …
- NAID 130003383276
- Progression of Intracranial Meningioma during Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone Agonist Treatment for Prostate Cancer: Case Report
- ANDA Takeo,HONDA Masaru,ISHIHARA Tokuhiro,KAMEI Toshiaki
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica, 2013
- … The authors describe a male patient who developed a large intracranial meningioma during the hormone therapy for pre-existing prostate cancer. … A 70-year-old man received a brain check-up, and no intracranial abnormality was detected. … The tumor was histologically diagnosed as meningothelial meningioma, and LH-RH receptors were verified immunohistochemically in the cytoplasm of the tumor cells. …
- NAID 130003383239
- Convexity En Plaque Meningioma Manifesting as Subcutaneous Mass: Case Report
- TSUTSUMI Satoshi,IZUMI Hiroshi,YASUMOTO Yukimasa,ITO Masanori
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica 53(10), 727-729, 2013
- … The histological diagnosis was World Health Organization (WHO) grade I meningioma, with finger-like outward extensions through the dura mater and overlying skull, and infiltration among into the temporalis muscle fibers. … Meningiomas may form a subcutaneous mass without intracranial growth. …
- NAID 130003383190
- Even if - by general rule - neoplasms of the nervous system (brain tumors) cannot metastasize into the body because of the blood–brain barrier, anaplastic meningioma can. Although they are inside the cerebral cavity, they are located on the ...
|リンク元||「parasagittal meningioma」「multiple meningioma」「benign meningioma」「malignant meningioma」「頭蓋内髄膜腫」|
- intracranial meningioma、malignant meningioma、meningioma、multiple meningioma、parasagittal meningioma