出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/01/18 11:26:51」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. インスリン様成長因子 Iの生理学 physiology of insulin like growth factor i
- 2. 成長ホルモン不感受性症候群 growth hormone insensitivity syndromes
- 3. 先端巨大症の診断 diagnosis of acromegaly
- 4. 小児における成長ホルモン欠乏症の治療 treatment of growth hormone deficiency in children
- 5. 小児における成長ホルモン欠乏症の診断 diagnosis of growth hormone deficiency in children
- Role of Heterotrimeric G Protein and Calcium in Cardiomyocyte Hypertrophy Induced by IGF-1.
- Carrasco L, Cea P, Rocco P, Peña-Oyarzún D, Rivera-Mejias P, Sotomayor-Flores C, Quiroga C, Criollo A, Ibarra C, Chiong M, Lavandero S.Author information Advanced Center for Chronic Diseases, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile; Centro Estudios Moleculares de la Celula, Facultad de Ciencias y Farmacéuticas, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile.AbstractIn the heart, insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) is a peptide with pro-hypertrophic and anti-apoptotic actions. The pro-hypertrophic properties of IGF-1 have been attributed to the extracellular regulated kinase (ERK) pathway. Recently, we reported that IGF-1 also increases intracellular Ca(2+) levels through a pertussis toxin (PTX)-sensitive G protein. Here we investigate whether this Ca(2+) signal is involved in IGF-1-induced cardiomyocyte hypertrophy. Our results show that the IGF-1-induced increase in Ca(2+) level is abolished by the IGF-1 receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor AG538, PTX and the peptide inhibitor of Gβγ signaling, βARKct. Increases in the activities of Ca(2+) -dependent enzymes calcineurin, calmodulin kinase II (CaMKII), and protein kinase Cα (PKCα) were observed at 5 min after IGF-1 exposure. AG538, PTX, βARKct, and the dominant negative PKCα prevented the IGF-1-dependent phosphorylation of ERK1/2. Participation of calcineurin and CaMKII in ERK phosphorylation was discounted. IGF-1-induced cardiomyocyte hypertrophy, determined by cell size and β-myosin heavy chain (β-MHC), was prevented by AG538, PTX, βARKct, dominant negative PKCα, and the MEK1/2 inhibitor PD98059. Inhibition of calcineurin with CAIN did not abolish IGF-1-induced cardiac hypertrophy. We conclude that IGF-1 induces hypertrophy in cultured cardiomyocytes by activation of the receptor tyrosine kinase activity/βγ-subunits of a PTX-sensitive G protein/Ca(2+) /PKCα/ERK pathway without the participation of calcineurin. J. Cell. Biochem. 115: 712-720, 2014. © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- Journal of cellular biochemistry.J Cell Biochem.2014 Apr;115(4):712-20. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24712.
- In the heart, insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) is a peptide with pro-hypertrophic and anti-apoptotic actions. The pro-hypertrophic properties of IGF-1 have been attributed to the extracellular regulated kinase (ERK) pathway. Recently, we reported that IGF-1 also increases intracellular Ca(2+) le
- PMID 24243530
- Analysis of serum insulin growth factor-1 concentrations in localized osteosarcoma: A children's oncology group study.
- Borinstein SC, Barkauskas DA, Bernstein M, Goorin A, Gorlick R, Krailo M, Schwartz CL, Wexler LH, Toretsky JA.Author information Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, Tennessee.AbstractTo investigate the role of insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), in localized osteosarcoma, serum levels of IGF-1, IGFBP-2, and IGFBP-3 were measured in 224 similarly treated, newly diagnosed patients. We demonstrated that younger patients had lower concentrations of IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 compared to older (P < 0.001) along with lower IGFBP-3:IGF-1 and IGFBP-2:IGF-1 ratios (P < 0.001). IGFBP-2 did not correlate with age (P = 0.16), yet IGFBP-2:IGF-1 ratios were higher in the younger population (P < 0.001). These findings show that older patients have higher concentrations of free IGF-1. None of IGF-1, IGFBP-2, nor IGFBP-3 concentrations were associated with event-free nor overall survival. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2014;61:749-752. © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- Pediatric blood & cancer.Pediatr Blood Cancer.2014 Apr;61(4):749-52. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24778. Epub 2013 Oct 31.
- To investigate the role of insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), in localized osteosarcoma, serum levels of IGF-1, IGFBP-2, and IGFBP-3 were measured in 224 similarly treated, newly diagnosed patients. We demonstrated that younger patients had lower concentrations of IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 compared to ol
- PMID 24178953
- Circulating concentrations of insulin-like growth factor-I, insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-3, genetic polymorphisms and mammographic density in premenopausal Mexican women: Results from the ESMaestras cohort.
- Rinaldi S, Biessy C, Hernandez M, Lesueur F, Dos-Santos-Silva I, Rice MS, Lajous M, Lopez-Ridaura R, Torres-Mejía G, Romieu I.Author information International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), Lyon, France.AbstractThe insulin-like growth factor (IGF) axis plays an essential role in the development of the mammary gland. High circulating levels of IGF-I and of its major binding protein IGFBP3 have been related with increased mammographic density in Caucasian premenopausal women. Some common single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in genes of the IGF pathway have also been suggested to play a role in mammographic density. We conducted a cross-sectional study nested within the large Mexican ESMaestras cohort to investigate the relation between circulating levels of IGF-I, IGFBP-3, the IGF-I/IGFBP-3 ratio, five common SNPs in the IGF-1, IGFBP-3 and IGF-1R genes and mammographic density in 593 premenopausal Mexican women. Mean age at mammogram was 43.1 (standard deviation, SD = 3.7) years, and average body mass index (BMI) at recruitment was 28.5 kg/m(2) . Mean percent mammographic density was 36.5% (SD: 17.1), with mean dense tissue area of 48.3 (SD: 33.3) cm(2) . Mean IGF-I and IGFBP-3 concentrations were 15.33 (SD: 5.52) nmol/l and 114.96 (SD: 21.34) nmol/l, respectively. No significant associations were seen between percent density and biomarker concentrations, but women with higher IGF-I and IGF-I/IGFBP-3 concentrations had lower absolute dense (ptrend = 0.03 and 0.09, respectively) and nondense tissue areas (ptrend < 0.001 for both parameters). However, these associations were null after adjustment by BMI. SNPs in specific genes were associated with circulating levels of growth factors, but not with mammographic density features. These results do not support the hypothesis of a strong association between circulating levels of growth hormones and mammographic density in Mexican premenopausal women.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2014 Mar 15;134(6):1436-44. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28469. Epub 2013 Oct 5.
- The insulin-like growth factor (IGF) axis plays an essential role in the development of the mammary gland. High circulating levels of IGF-I and of its major binding protein IGFBP3 have been related with increased mammographic density in Caucasian premenopausal women. Some common single nucleotide po
- PMID 24037648
- Responses of insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-I and two IGF-binding protein-1 subtypes to fasting and re-feeding, and their relationships with individual growth rates in yearling masu salmon (Oncorhynchus masou)
- Kawaguchi Kohei,Kaneko Nobuto,Fukuda Miki,Nakano Yusuke,Kimura Shizuo,Hara Akihiko,Shimizu Munetaka
- Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology Part A: Molecular & Integrative Physiology 165(2), 191-198, 2013-06-00
- … Two subtypes of insulin-like growth factor binding protein (IGFBP)-1 are present in salmon blood and they are both up-regulated under catabolic conditions such as stress. … Circulating IGF-I levels significantly decreased after fasting for 5 weeks and were positively correlated with individual growth rates. … Muscle RNA/DNA ratio did not respond to fasting nor showed correlations with growth rates. …
- NAID 120005228716
- Cartilage-Specific Over-Expression of CCN Family Member 2/Connective Tissue Growth Factor (CCN2/CTGF) Stimulates Insulin-Like Growth Factor Expression and Bone Growth
- Tomita Nao,Hattori Takako,Itoh Shinsuke,Aoyama Eriko,Yao Mayumi,Yamashiro Takashi,Takigawa Masaharu
- PLoS ONE 8(3), 2013-03-28
- … Previously we showed that CCN family member 2/connective tissue growth factor (CCN2) promotes the proliferation, differentiation, and maturation of growth cartilage cells in vitro. … Our results also indicate the possible involvement of locally enhanced IGF-I or IGF-II in this extended bone growth. …
- NAID 120005345532
- Insulin-like growth factor 1 inhibits hair cell apoptosis and promotes the cell cycle of supporting cells by activating different downstream cascades after pharmacological hair cell injury in neonatal mice.
- Hayashi Yushi,Yamamoto Norio,Nakagawa Takayuki,Ito Juichi
- Molecular and cellular neurosciences 56, 29-38, 2013-03-17
- … These results indicate that IGF-1 is a growth factor that efficiently regulates different mechanisms through different downstream cascades, thereby protecting cochlear hair cells. …
- NAID 120005244788
- インスリン様成長因子（IGFs;Insulin-like growth factors）はインスリンと配列が高度に 類似したポリペプチドである。細胞培養ではインスリンと同様に有糸分裂誘発などの 反応を引き起こす。IGF-2は初期の発生に要求される第一の成長因子であると考え られるの ...
|拡張検索||「insulin-like growth factor receptor」「insulin-like growth factor binding protein 6」「insulin-like growth factor-I」|
- insulin-like growth factor, insulin like growth factor IGF
- alike、as well as、care for、correspond、correspondingly、equally、favor、identically、likewise、prefer、resemble、same、similar、similarly、such
- the like, the likes of
- factor in, factor out
- factor in, factor out