- in + cumbo((=cubo) to lie) = to lie upon
- it is therefore incumbent on the physician to decide whether this rhythm is appropriate or pathologic ina particular patient.
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/12/14 00:16:43」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 輸血関連の免疫性および非免疫性溶血 transfusion associated immune and non immune mediated hemolysis
- 2. 他の病状に影響を与える心理的要因：マネージメント psychological factors affecting other medical conditions management
- 3. Overview of breast reduction
- 4. 同名半盲 homonymous hemianopia
- 5. 鈍的または鋭的損傷を受け初期は安定している小児に対するアプローチ approach to the initially stable child with blunt or penetrating injury
- Google-driven search for big data in autoimmune geoepidemiology: Analysis of 394,827 patients with systemic autoimmune diseases.
- Ramos-Casals M1, Brito-Zerón P2, Kostov B3, Sisó-Almirall A3, Bosch X4, Buss D2, Trilla A5, Stone JH6, Khamashta MA7, Shoenfeld Y8.
- Autoimmunity reviews.Autoimmun Rev.2015 Aug;14(8):670-679. doi: 10.1016/j.autrev.2015.03.008. Epub 2015 Apr 2.
- Systemic autoimmune diseases (SADs) are a significant cause of morbidity and mortality worldwide, although their epidemiological profile varies significantly country by country. We explored the potential of the Google search engine to collect and merge large series (>1000 patients) of SADs report
- PMID 25842074
- Conflicts of Interest, Selective Inertia, and Research Malpractice in Randomized Clinical Trials: An Unholy Trinity.
- Berger VW1.
- Science and engineering ethics.Sci Eng Ethics.2015 Aug;21(4):857-74. doi: 10.1007/s11948-014-9576-2. Epub 2014 Aug 24.
- Recently a great deal of attention has been paid to conflicts of interest in medical research, and the Institute of Medicine has called for more research into this important area. One research question that has not received sufficient attention concerns the mechanisms of action by which conflicts of
- PMID 25150846
- Resilience and receptivity worked in tandem to sustain a geothermal mat community amidst erratic environmental conditions.
- Ghosh W1, Roy C1, Roy R1, Nilawe P2, Mukherjee A3, Haldar PK1, Chauhan NK4, Bhattacharya S1, Agarwal A4, George A4, Pyne P1, Mandal S1, Rameez MJ1, Bala G3.
- Scientific reports.Sci Rep.2015 Jul 17;5:12179. doi: 10.1038/srep12179.
- To elucidate how geothermal irregularities affect the sustainability of high-temperature microbiomes we studied the synecological dynamics of a geothermal microbial mat community (GMMC) vis-à-vis fluctuations in its environment. Spatiotemporally-discrete editions of a photosynthetic GMMC colonizing
- PMID 26184838
- Options and Considerations for Procedural Sedation in Pediatric Imaging.
- Berkenbosch JW1.
- Paediatric drugs.Paediatr Drugs.2015 Jul 9. [Epub ahead of print]
- As pediatric imaging capabilities have increased in scope, so have the complexities of providing procedural sedation in this environment. While efforts by many organizations have dramatically increased the safety of pediatric procedural sedation in general, radiology sedation creates several special
- PMID 26156106
- Mayor term as a determinant of municipality budget
- Kawaura Akihiko,カワウラ アキヒコ,川浦 昭彦
- 同志社政策科学研究 14(1), 33-37, 2012-09-00
- … Incumbent's additional term increases the municipality's expenditure per capita by 1.64% - 1.74% over the municipalities' average. …
- NAID 110009471250
- Activation of Meat Cluster with Favorable Environment (特集 モノづくりと環境のマネジメント(2))
- TSEVELMAA Khyargas,BYAMBAKHUU Gantumur
- 日本情報経営学会誌 33(1), 172-177, 2012-06-05
- Value chain of the livestock production rooted in locations has been facing challenges due to diverse livestock impacts on environment and new ways of thinking about local and regional economic develo …
- NAID 110009457112
- Should Regulators Be More Proactive About Entry? An Evaluation under Asymmetric Information
- SARMENTO PAULA,BRANDÃO ANTÓNIO
- Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics 53(1), 71-84, 2012-06-00
- … We consider an incumbent firm that has more information about the market demand than the regulator and can use this advantage to persuade the regulator to make entry more difficult. … With the first regulatory policy the regulator uses the incumbent price pre-regulation to get information about the demand. … With the second regulatory policy the regulator designs a mechanism to motivate the incumbent firm to price truthfully. …
- NAID 110009444483
- PARADOXES IN THE 'SANCTIONS DISCOURSE' IN ZIMBABWE: A CRITICAL REFLECTION
- MASAKA Dennis
- African Study Monographs 33(1), 49-71, 2012-04-27
- … the internationally condemned June 27, 2008 presidential run-off elections between the MDC-T and ZANU (PF) presidential candidates, have openly disagreed on their perception of the targeted sanctions that were imposed on some members, institutions, and business organizations owned by or associated with the pre-GNU government by the USA and EU in 2001 and 2002, respectively, as a direct response to the incumbent government's alleged slide into, among other things, authoritarian rule, lawlessness, misgovernance, and violations of human and people's …
- NAID 110009424031
- incumbentとは。意味や和訳。((形式))[形]1 ((限定))現職の，在職のthe incumbent senator現職の上院議員.2 ((叙述))（人に）義務として課される，（…の）責務である((on, upon ...))It is incumbent on you to advise him.彼に忠告するのが君 ...
- Origin of incumbent Expand late Middle English Latin 1375-1425 1375-1425; late Middle English (noun) Latin incumbent-(stem of incumbēns present participle of incumbere to lie or lean upon, equivalent to in-in-2 + cumb-(nasalized ...
- Full Definition of INCUMBENT 1: the holder of an office or ecclesiastical benefice 2: one that occupies a particular position or place See incumbent defined for English-language learners See incumbent defined for kids It's not you, it ...