出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/02/08 11:55:49」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 移植片対宿主病の予防および治療に使用される免疫抑制剤の概要 overview of immunosuppressive agents used for prevention and treatment of graft versus host disease
- 2. Overview of immunosuppressive and conventional (non-biologic) disease-modifying drugs in the rheumatic diseases
- 3. Maintenance immunosuppressive therapy in renal transplantation in adults
- 4. Induction immunosuppressive therapy in renal transplantation in adults
- 5. 妊娠中および授乳中のリウマチ性疾患における抗炎症剤および免疫抑制剤の使用 use of antiinflammatory and immunosuppressive drugs in rheumatic diseases during pregnancy and lactation
- [Posterior reversible encephalopathy in a girl with systemic lupus erythematosus: Report of a case].
- Marín GR1.
- Archivos argentinos de pediatría.Arch Argent Pediatr.2015 Oct 1;113(5):e271-4. doi: 10.1590/S0325-00752015000500018.
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy is a rare disease in children. Clinical manifestations include headache, seizures, visual disturbances and altered consciousness associated with typical magnetic resonance images of the nervous system. The syndrome usually manifests in patients with eclampsia, sol
- PMID 26294160
- Urologic and male genital manifestations of granulomatosis with polyangiitis.
- Alba MA1, Moreno-Palacios J2, Beça S3, Cid MC4.
- Autoimmunity reviews.Autoimmun Rev.2015 Oct;14(10):897-902. doi: 10.1016/j.autrev.2015.05.012. Epub 2015 May 28.
- Granulomatosis with polyangiitis (GPA) is a systemic necrotizing granulomatous vasculitis, which predominantly affects small-sized blood vessels. Major organ involvement includes the upper/lower respiratory tract and kidneys. In contrast, genitourinary disease is rare in GPA patients, reported in &l
- PMID 26028174
- Tissue-Engineering Approaches to Restore Kidney Function.
- Katari R1, Edgar L, Wong T, Boey A, Mancone S, Igel D, Callese T, Voigt M, Tamburrini R, Zambon JP, Perin L, Orlando G.
- Current diabetes reports.Curr Diab Rep.2015 Oct;15(10):643. doi: 10.1007/s11892-015-0643-0.
- Kidney transplantation for the treatment of chronic kidney disease has established outcome and quality of life. However, its implementation is severely limited by a chronic shortage of donor organs; consequently, most candidates remain on dialysis and on the waiting list while accruing further morbi
- PMID 26275443
- Aldehyde oxidase 1 gene is regulated by Nrf2 pathway
- Maeda Kenichiro,Ohno Takashi,Igarashi Shizuka,Yoshimura Takaaki,Yamashiro Koji,Sakai Masaharu
- Gene 505(2), 374-378, 2012-09-01
- … Aldehyde oxidase-1 (AOX1) is highly expressed in liver and is involved in the oxidation of a variety of aldehydes and nitrogenous heterocyclic compounds, including anti-cancer and immunosuppressive drugs. …
- NAID 120004689041
- Immune function in a patient with aspergillosis after lung transplantation: Case Report
- Miyazaki Takuro.et.al
- Acta Medica Nagasakiensia 57(1), 25-28, 2012-04-00
- … is useful method for monitoring and controllingpatients' immune status especially in the infected condition, which revealed moderate immune level could be maintained withonly two immunosuppressant drugs in the patient after recovery from IPA. …
- NAID 110009226249
- Immunosuppressant Drugs Definition Immunosuppressant drugs, also called anti-rejection drugs, are used to prevent the body from rejecting a transplanted organ. Purpose When an organ, such as a liver, a heart or a kidney, is ...
- Immunosuppressant drugs are a class of drugs that suppress or reduce the strength of the body’s immune system. They are also called anti-rejection drugs. ... All immunosuppressant drugs are only available with a ...
- do drugs
- immunodepression、immunosuppressant、immunosuppressed、immunosuppression、immunosuppressive agent、immunosuppressive drug