出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/12/01 03:58:34」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Comparative magnitude and kinetics of human cytomegalovirus-specific CD4(+) and CD8(+) T-cell responses in pregnant women with primary versus remote infection and in transmitting versus non-transmitting mothers: Its utility for dating primary infection in pregnancy.
- Fornara C1, Furione M2, Arossa A3, Gerna G1, Lilleri D1,4.
- Journal of medical virology.J Med Virol.2016 Jul;88(7):1238-46. doi: 10.1002/jmv.24449. Epub 2016 Jan 5.
- To discriminate between primary (PI) and remote (RI) human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) infection, several immunological parameters were monitored for a 2-year period in 53 pregnant women with PI, and 33 pregnant women experiencing HCMV PI at least 5 years prior. Cytokine (IFN-γ and IL-2) production by a
- PMID 26680747
- Durability of Vaccine-Induced Immunity Against Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxins: A Cross-sectional Analysis.
- Hammarlund E1, Thomas A1, Poore EA2, Amanna IJ2, Rynko AE1, Mori M3, Chen Z4, Slifka MK1.
- Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.Clin Infect Dis.2016 May 1;62(9):1111-8. doi: 10.1093/cid/ciw066. Epub 2016 Mar 21.
- BACKGROUND: Many adult immunization schedules recommend that tetanus and diphtheria vaccination be performed every 10 years. In light of current epidemiological trends of disease incidence and rates of vaccine-associated adverse events, the 10-year revaccination schedule has come into question.METHO
- PMID 27060790
- Hepatitis C virus as a systemic disease: reaching beyond the liver.
- Gill K1, Ghazinian H2,3, Manch R1, Gish R4,5.
- Hepatology international.Hepatol Int.2016 May;10(3):415-23. doi: 10.1007/s12072-015-9684-3. Epub 2015 Dec 10.
- Chronic hepatitis C (CHC) is associated with multiple extrahepatic manifestations that may impact infected patients. The mechanisms through which these develop include those which are immunological, in which the chronic persistence of virus leads to the circulation of immune complexes (mixed cryoglo
- PMID 26660706
- BILL-Cadherin/Cadherin-17 Contributes to the Survival of Memory B Cells
- Funakoshi Shuichi,Shimizu Takeyuki,Numata Osamu,Ato Manabu,Melchers Fritz,Ohnishi Kazuo
- PLoS ONE 10(1), e0117566, 2015-01
- … Memory B cells (MBCs) and long-lived plasma cells (LLPCs) are responsible for immunological "memory", which can last for many years. …
- NAID 120005575354
- 篠田 健太,中山 俊憲
- 臨床免疫・アレルギー科 62(6), 628-632, 2014-12
- NAID 40020294350
- A Classification Method of Coronary Heart Disease Databases by Clonal Selection Algorithm with Immunological Memory Cell
- ICHIMURA Takumi,KAMADA Shin
- Biomedical fuzzy and human sciences : the official journal of the Biomedical Fuzzy Systems Association 19(2), 7-18, 2014-10
- … Antibodies generated by the clonal selection algorithm are clustered in some categories according to the affinity maturation, so that immunological memory cells which respond to the specified pathogen are created to record those antibodies. … Such observations supply the inspiration for the Clonal Selection Algorithm with Immunological Memory Cells. …
- NAID 110009865487