全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 自己免疫性溶血性貧血の病因：温暖凝集素と薬剤 pathogenesis of autoimmune hemolytic anemia warm agglutinins and drugs
- 2. 成人における溶血性貧血の診断へのアプローチ approach to the diagnosis of hemolytic anemia in the adult
- 3. 小児および思春期における自己免疫性溶血性貧血 autoimmune hemolytic anemia in children and adolescents
- 4. 自己免疫性溶血性貧血の治療：温暖凝集素 treatment of autoimmune hemolytic anemia warm agglutinins
- 5. 薬物および毒素による外因性非自己免疫性溶血性貧血 extrinsic nonautoimmune hemolytic anemia due to drugs and toxins
- Severe intravenous immunoglobulin-induced hemolysis with pigment nephropathy managed with red cell exchange.
- Lasica M1, Zantomio D2.
- Journal of clinical apheresis.J Clin Apher.2016 Oct;31(5):464-6. doi: 10.1002/jca.21416. Epub 2015 Aug 22.
- We report on the use of red cell exchange in a case of severe intravenous immune globulin induced hemolysis and pigment nephropathy. Renal impairment and hemoglobinuria were not ameliorated by supportive measures including hydration. Partial red cell exchange with group O blood reduced hemoglobinuri
- PMID 26297048
- Unusual serological findings associated with ceftriaxone-induced immune hemolytic anemia in a child with disseminated low-grade glioma.
- Pecker LH1,2,3, Timsar A3,4, Pary PP1, Denomme GA5, Criss VR1, Luban NL1,2,3,4, Hwang EI1,2,3, Wong EC1,2,3,4.
- Pediatric blood & cancer.Pediatr Blood Cancer.2016 Oct;63(10):1852-5. doi: 10.1002/pbc.26101. Epub 2016 Jun 15.
- Ceftriaxone-induced immune hemolytic anemia (CIHA) is the second most common cause of drug-induced hemolytic anemia. Prompt recognition of this drug reaction is essential because brisk hemolysis can be deadly. The extent to which ceftriaxone antibodies persist after CIHA is unknown; rechallenging pa
- PMID 27304608
- im·mune he·mol·y·sis the type of hemolysis caused by complement when erythrocytes have been sensitized by specific complement-fixing antibody. Synonym(s): conditioned hemolysis immune hemolysis the destruction of red blood ...
- im·mune (ĭ-myo on′) adj. 1. a. Not subject to an obligation imposed on others; exempt: immune from being eliminated in a contest. b. Having legal immunity: immune from taxation. 2. Not affected by a given influence; unresponsive: immune to persuasion.