全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 小児の頚椎固定 pediatric cervical spine immobilization
- 2. 静脈血栓症の原因の概要 overview of the causes of venous thrombosis
- 3. 世界中でのヘビ咬傷：マネージメント snakebites worldwide management
- 4. 成人における外傷の初期マネージメント initial management of trauma in adults
- 5. 急性骨折のマネージメントの一般原則 general principles of acute fracture management
- Quantification of l-lysine in cheese by a novel amperometric biosensor.
- Ciriello R1, Cataldi TR2, Crispo F3, Guerrieri A4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Feb 15;169:13-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.07.141. Epub 2014 Aug 7.
- Lysine quantification in cheese by a novel, highly selective amperometric biosensor is reported. Based on l-lysine-α-oxidase immobilized by co-crosslinking onto Platinum (Pt) electrodes modified by overoxidized polypyrrole, the sensor proved almost specific to lysine, sensitive and stable. The pure
- PMID 25236192
- Sensitive and selective detection of thrombin by using a cyclic peptide as affinity ligand.
- Zhao Q1, Gao J2.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Jan 15;63:21-5. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.07.010. Epub 2014 Jul 10.
- Here we describe a sensitive assay for thrombin by using a high binding-affinity cyclic peptide against thrombin as affinity ligand. The cyclic peptide is immobilized on the magnetic beads or microplates to selectively capture thrombin. The enriched thrombin then catalyzes the cleavage of a substrat
- PMID 25048449
- Immobilization of feruloyl esterases on magnetic nanoparticles and its potential in production of ferulic acid
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 120(3), 330-334, 2015-09
- NAID 40020593930
- Enhancement of immobilized lipase activity by design of polymer brushes on a hollow fiber membrane
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 120(3), 257-262, 2015-09
- NAID 40020593822
- Adsorption Enzyme adsorption results from hydrophobic interactions and salt linkages where either the support is bathed in enzyme for physical adsorption or the enzyme is dried on electrode surfaces. Adsorbed ...
- What is an Immobilized Enzyme? The term "immobilized" means unable to move or stationary. And that is exactly what an immobilized enzyme is: an enzyme that is physically attached to a solid support over which a substrate is ...