- a person suffering from or subject to hypochondria
- a person who worries or talks excessively about his or her health
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/02/06 11:40:06」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Narcissistic vulnerability is a common cause for depression in patients with Gilles de la Tourette syndrome.
- Trillini MO1, Müller-Vahl KR2.
- Psychiatry research.Psychiatry Res.2015 Dec 15;230(2):695-703. doi: 10.1016/j.psychres.2015.10.030. Epub 2015 Oct 30.
- The aim of this study was to assess for the first time different dimensions of narcissistic self-regulation in a large cohort of adult patients with Gilles de la Tourette syndrome (GTS) (n=50). From preliminary studies it is suggested that narcissistic personality trait and disorder, respectively, a
- PMID 26548979
- Delusional infestation: a case series from a university dermatology center in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Martins AC1, Mendes CP1, Nico MM1.
- International journal of dermatology.Int J Dermatol.2015 Oct 16. doi: 10.1111/ijd.13004. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Monosymptomatic hypochondriac psychosis (MHP) patients present with a delusional ideation that revolves around one particular hypochondriac concern. Delusional infestation is the most common type of MHP seen by the dermatologist.OBJECTIVES: This study was designed to retrospectively inve
- PMID 26475644
- Fatal case of amoebic liver abscess in a child.
- Ng KF1, Tan KK1, Ngui R2, Lim YA2, Amir A2, Rajoo Y2, Hassan H3, Mahmud R4.
- Asian Pacific journal of tropical medicine.Asian Pac J Trop Med.2015 Oct;8(10):878-80. doi: 10.1016/j.apjtm.2015.09.018. Epub 2015 Oct 9.
- We reported a case of amoebic liver abscess (ALA) in a 6-year-old Malaysian boy who presented with fever, lethargy, diarrhoea and right hypochondriac pain. On admission he was diagnosed with perforated acute appendicitis and a laparotomy was done. After surgery he developed acute respiratory distres
- PMID 26522307
- Single-Incision Laparoscopic Splenectomy Using the Suture Suspension Technique for Splenomegaly in Children with Hereditary Spherocytosis.
- Li S1, Li M1, Xu W1, Sun C1, Liu L1.
- Journal of laparoendoscopic & advanced surgical techniques. Part A.J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A.2015 Sep;25(9):770-4. doi: 10.1089/lap.2014.0375. Epub 2015 May 6.
- BACKGROUND: With increasing laparoscopic surgery experience and improved new vessel-sealing equipment, single-incision laparoscopic surgery (SILS) for splenectomy has emerged as an alternative to multiport laparoscopy, but the application of SILS for splenomegaly is still challenging due to technica
- PMID 25946642
- However, this upper limit does not pertain to the therapeutic use of niacin.(HIM.444)(この上限はナイアシンの治療目的の使用には関係ない)
- Information on key trial characteristics, including information pertaining to the risk of bias were extracted and recorded.
- belong, concern, connect, connection, correlation, germane, implicate, interplay, pertinent, referable, relate, relation, relationship, reside, respect