出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/08/01 20:44:50」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 正常妊娠における腎臓および尿路の生理機能 renal and urinary tract physiology in normal pregnancy
- 2. 膀胱癌の臨床症状、診断、および病期分類 clinical presentation diagnosis and staging of bladder cancer
- 3. 新生児における急性腎障害（急性腎不全） acute kidney injury acute renal failure in the newborn
- 4. 妊娠中の画像診断の手順 diagnostic imaging procedures during pregnancy
- 5. 脊髄髄膜瘤（二分脊椎）の尿路合併症 urinary tract complications of myelomeningocele spina bifida
- Presentation and treatment outcomes of patients with symptomatic inferior vena cava filters.
- Malek JY, Kwolek CJ, Conrad MF, Patel VI, Watkins MT, Lancaster RT, Lamuraglia GM.SourceDivision of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA.
- Annals of vascular surgery.Ann Vasc Surg.2013 Jan;27(1):84-8. doi: 10.1016/j.avsg.2012.06.005. Epub 2012 Oct 18.
- BACKGROUND: Use of inferior vena cava filters (IVCFs) has become more prevalent for the prevention of venous thromboembolism in part due to their ease of deployment and retrieval. Nonthrombotic complications of IVCFs are unusual but have been described. This study characterizes this cohort of patien
- PMID 23084735
- Comparison of a biodegradable ureteral stent versus the traditional double-J stent for the treatment of ureteral injury: an experimental study.
- Fu WJ, Wang ZX, Li G, Cui FZ, Zhang Y, Zhang X.SourceDepartment of Urology, Chinese People's Liberation Army General Hospital, Military Postgraduate Medical College, No 28 Fuxing Road, Hai dian District, Beijing 100853, People's Republic of China. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biomedical materials (Bristol, England).Biomed Mater.2012 Dec;7(6):065002. doi: 10.1088/1748-6041/7/6/065002. Epub 2012 Oct 9.
- Ureteral injury remains a major clinical problem; here we developed a biodegradable ureteral stent and compared its effectiveness with a double-J stent for treating ureteral injury. Eighteen dogs with injured ureters were subdivided into two groups. In group A, one injured ureter was treated with a
- PMID 23047290
- An Infant Born to a Mother with Gestational Diabetes Presenting with 49,XXXXY Syndrome and Renal Agenesis-A Case Report.
- Sumathipala D, Gamage T, Wijesiriwardena B, Jayasekara RW, Dissanayake VH.SourceHuman Genetics Unit, Faculty of Medicine, University of Colombo, Colombo, Sri Lanka. E-mail: email@example.com.
- Journal of clinical research in pediatric endocrinology.J Clin Res Pediatr Endocrinol.2012 Dec;4(4):223-5. doi: 10.4274/jcrpe.764. Epub 2012 Oct 2.
- 49,XXXXY is a rare sex chromosome polysomy with an incidence of 1 in 85 000 male births. It has a characteristic triad of mental retardation, skeletal malformation and hypogonadism. This is the first case report of a child with 49,XXXXY syndrome and renal agenesis. This child was referred for geneti
- PMID 23032147
- hydroureter [hi″dro-u-re´ter] distention of the ureter with fluid, due to obstruction. u·re·ter·ec·ta·si·a (yū-rē'tĕr-ek-tā'zē-ă), Dilation of a ureter. Synonym(s): hydroureter, megaloureter, megaureter [ureter + G. ektasis, a stretching out]
- Hydronephrosis and hydroureter are common clinical conditions encountered not only by urologists but also by emergency medicine specialists and primary care physicians. Hydronephrosis is defined as distention of the ...