出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/05/10 15:51:00」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Predominance of a versatile-peroxidase-encoding gene, mnp4, as demonstrated by gene replacement via a gene targeting system for Pleurotus ostreatus.
- Salame TM, Knop D, Tal D, Levinson D, Yarden O, Hadar Y.SourceDepartment of Plant Pathology and Microbiology, The Robert H. Smith Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Rehovot, Israel.
- Applied and environmental microbiology.Appl Environ Microbiol.2012 Aug;78(15):5341-52. doi: 10.1128/AEM.01234-12. Epub 2012 May 25.
- Pleurotus ostreatus (the oyster mushroom) and other white rot filamentous basidiomycetes are key players in the global carbon cycle. P. ostreatus is also a commercially important edible fungus with medicinal properties and is important for biotechnological and environmental applications. Efficient g
- PMID 22636004
- An essential role for the DNA breakage-repair protein Ku80 in programmed DNA rearrangements in Tetrahymena thermophila.
- Lin IT, Chao JL, Yao MC.SourceInstitute of Molecular Biology, Academia Sinica, Nankang, Taipei 112, Taiwan, Republic of China.
- Molecular biology of the cell.Mol Biol Cell.2012 Jun;23(11):2213-25. doi: 10.1091/mbc.E11-11-0952. Epub 2012 Apr 18.
- Programmed DNA rearrangements are important processes present in many organisms. In the ciliated protozoan Tetrahymena thermophila, DNA rearrangements occur during the sexual conjugation process and lead to the deletion of thousands of specific DNA segments and fragmentation of the chromosomes. In t
- PMID 22513090
- Mechanism of the Generation of New Somatic Compatibility Groups within Thanatephorus cucumeris (Rhizoctonia solani)
- Qu Ping,Saldajeno Mary Grace B.,Hyakumachi Mitsuro
- Microbes and Environments, 2013
- … Three distinctive types of tufts were formed: the fibrous type of mating-compatible homokaryon-homokaryon (Hom-Hom) pairings, the sparse type between heterokaryon-homokaryon (Het-Hom) pairings originating from one parent, and the compact type between Het-Hom pairings originating from different parents. … solani in the field may be attributed to new fitter heterokaryons formed between a heterokaryon of one pair of parents and a homokaryon of another parent pair. …
- NAID 130003361333
- A Simple Method for Enrichment of Uninucleate Conidia of Aspergillus oryzae(Microbiology & Fermentation Technology)
- Hara Seiichi,Tsuji Ryohei F.,Hatamoto Osamu [他],MASUDA Tsutomu
- Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry 66(3), 693-696, 2002-03-23
- Aspergillus oryzae produces multinucleate conidia, which makes the obtaining of homokaryons labor-intensive. Analysis of conidia by flow cytometry clarified the relationship that conidia of lower nucl …
- NAID 110002693715
- homokaryon (plural homokaryons) (cytology) A cell that has multiple, identical nuclei in common cytoplasm Related terms  homokaryotic Retrieved from "https://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=homokaryon&oldid" : ...
- Looking for online definition of homokaryon in the Medical Dictionary? homokaryon explanation free. What is homokaryon? Meaning of homokaryon medical term. What does homokaryon mean? Homokaryon | definition of ? A A ...