出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/10/03 00:58:18」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Statins inhibit tumor progression via an enhancer of zeste homolog 2-mediated epigenetic alteration in colorectal cancer.
- Ishikawa S1, Hayashi H, Kinoshita K, Abe M, Kuroki H, Tokunaga R, Tomiyasu S, Tanaka H, Sugita H, Arita T, Yagi Y, Watanabe M, Hirota M, Baba H.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2014 Dec 1;135(11):2528-36. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28672. Epub 2014 Jan 6.
- While statin intake has been proven to reduce the risk of colorectal cancer (CRC), the mechanism of antitumor effects and clinical significance in survival benefits remain unclear. Statin-induced antiproliferative effects and its underlying mechanism were examined using six CRC cell lines. Statins e
- PMID 24346863
- MRTF-A steers an epigenetic complex to activate endothelin-induced pro-inflammatory transcription in vascular smooth muscle cells.
- Yang Y1, Cheng X2, Tian W2, Zhou B2, Wu X2, Xu H2, Fang F2, Fang M3, Xu Y4.
- Nucleic acids research.Nucleic Acids Res.2014 Dec 1;42(16):10460-72. doi: 10.1093/nar/gku776. Epub 2014 Aug 26.
- Endothelin (ET-1) was initially identified as a potent vasoconstrictor contributing to the maintenance of vascular rhythm. Later studies have implicated ET-1, when aberrantly up-regulated within the vasculature, in a range of human pathologies associated with disruption of vascular homeostasis. ET-1
- PMID 25159611
- Histone H3K4 methyltransferase Mll1 regulates protein glycosylation and tunicamycin-induced apoptosis through transcriptional regulation.
- Wang X1, Ju L1, Fan J1, Zhu Y1, Liu X1, Zhu K1, Wu M2, Li L3.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2014 Nov;1843(11):2592-602. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamcr.2014.06.013. Epub 2014 Jun 28.
- Disrupting protein glycosylation induces ER (endoplasmic reticulum) stress, resulting in the activation of UPR (unfolded protein response) pathways. A key function of the UPR is to restore ER homeostasis, but prolonged or unsolved ER stress can lead to apoptosis. MLL1 (Mixed Lineage Leukemia 1, also
- PMID 24983772
- Development of Functional Molecules for Elucidation of the Physiological Roles of Several Nuclear Receptors and Their Endogenous Ligands
- Hirano Tomoya
- Chemical and pharmaceutical bulletin 61(2), 111-120, 2013-02
- NAID 40019558458
- RNA and epigenetic silencing : Insight from fission yeast
- GOTO Derek B.,NAKAYAMA Jun-ichi
- Development, growth & differentiation 54(1), 129-141, 2012-01-01
- NAID 10030405256
- アルギニンメチル化の生理的役割 (内分泌) -- (基礎分野での進歩)
- 高橋 悠太,深水 昭吉
- Annual review. 糖尿病・代謝・内分泌 2012(-), 170-175, 2012
- NAID 40019174963
- Histone methyltransferases (HMT) are histone-modifying enzymes, (including histone-lysine N-methyltransferase and histone-arginine N-methyltransferase), that catalyze the transfer of one, two, or three methyl groups to lysine and arginine ...
- Histone methyltransferase inhibitors used for various assays, some have entered clinical trials, which would be new cancer therapies. ... Cat.No. Product Name Information Product Use Citation Customer Product Validation
- comb form.