出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/04/30 21:26:20」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Low glucose depletes glycan precursors, reduces site occupancy and galactosylation of a monoclonal antibody in CHO cell culture.
- Villacrés C1, Tayi VS1, Lattová E2,3, Perreault H2, Butler M4.
- Biotechnology journal.Biotechnol J.2015 Jul;10(7):1051-66. doi: 10.1002/biot.201400662. Epub 2015 Jun 24.
- Controlled feeding of glucose has been employed previously to enhance the productivity of recombinant glycoproteins but there is a concern that low concentrations of glucose could limit the synthesis of precursors of glycosylation. Here we investigate the effect of glucose depletion on the metabolis
- PMID 26058832
- MR Angiography at 3 T of Peripheral Arterial Disease: A Randomized Prospective Comparison of Gadoterate Meglumine and Gadobutrol.
- Loewe C1, Arnaiz J, Krause D, Marti-Bonmati L, Haneder S, Kramer U; DALIA Study Group.
- AJR. American journal of roentgenology.AJR Am J Roentgenol.2015 Jun;204(6):1311-21. doi: 10.2214/AJR.14.12604.
- OBJECTIVE: This large-scale randomized study aimed to show the noninferiority in terms of diagnostic performance of gadoterate meglumine-enhanced versus gadobutrol-enhanced 3-T MR angiography (MRA) using digital subtraction angiography (DSA) as the reference standard in patients with peripheral arte
- PMID 26001243
- Chondroprotective effects of a new glucosamine combination in rats: Gene expression, biochemical and histopathological evaluation.
- Ucuncu Y1, Celik N2, Ozturk C3, Turkoglu M2, Cetin N4, Kockara N5, Sener E6, Dundar C2, Arslan A7, Dogan H8, Kurt N9, Suleyman H10.
- Life sciences.Life Sci.2015 Jun 1;130:31-7. doi: 10.1016/j.lfs.2015.03.012. Epub 2015 Mar 26.
- AIMS: This study investigates the effect of a new combination of glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, methylsulfonylmethane, Harpagophytum procumbens root extract (standardized to 3% harpagoside) and bromelain extract (GCMHB) on formalin-induced damage to cartilage tissue in the rat knee
- PMID 25818190
- Genetic engineering of hexsosamine with L-glutamine D-fructose-6-phosphate amidotransferase genes in plants
- Shibatani Shigeo,Kitazawa Hiroaki
- Plant biotechnology 26(1), 149-152, 2009-03-25
- … Transgenic cells with the viral gene had higher levels of hexosamines than wild type, but no such hexosamine production was observed in transgenic cells with the Arabidopsis gene. … These results clarify metabolic engineering of hexosamines in plants. …
- NAID 10025181656
- Folate Deficiency Results in Alteration in Intestinal Brush Border Membrane Composition and Enzyme Activities in Weanling Rats
- Singla Amika,Kaushik Susmita,Kaur Jyotdeep
- Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology 52(3), 163-167, 2006-06
- … Among sugars, hexoses and hexosamines showed significant decline in amount whereas sialic acid content showed great increase in brush border membrane of folate-deficient rats as compared to controls. …
- NAID 130000058220
- In Situ Ore Formation Experiment: Amino Acids and Amino Sugars Trapped in Artificial Chimneys on Deep-Sea Hydrothermal Systems at Suiyo Seamount, Izu-Bonin Arc, Pacific Ocean
- Takano Yoshinori,Marumo Katsumi,Ebashi Toshiomi,Gupta Lallan P.,Kawahata Hodaka,Kobayashi Kensei,Yamagishi Akihiko,Kuwabara Tomohiko
- Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan 78(4), 638-651, 2005
- … Total hydrolyzed amino acids (THAA) and hydrolyzed hexosamines (HA) in AC ranged from 10.7 nmol/g to 64.0 nmol/g and from 0 nmol/g to 8.1 nmol/g, respectively, while THAA in hydrothermally altered core samples ranged from 26.0 nmol/g to 107.4 nmol/g-rock. …
- NAID 130004151859
- Hexosamines are amino sugars created by adding an amine group to a hexose. Examples include: Fructosamine (based upon fructose); Galactosamine (based upon galactose); Glucosamine (based upon glucose); Mannosamine (based ...