出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/05/27 02:11:23」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 慢性閉塞性肺疾患（COPD）における抗コリン療法の役割 role of anticholinergic therapy in copd
- 2. 物理性蕁麻疹 physical urticarias
- Exogenous oxytocin reverses the decrease of colonic smooth muscle contraction in antenatal maternal hypoxia mice via ganglia.
- Xie DP, Yang X, Cao CY, Wang HH, Li YX, Qin Y, Zhang JP, Chang XW.AbstractOxytocin (OT) has been reported to have a potential protective effect on stress-induced functional gastrointestinal disorders. This study determined whether colonic contraction in adults was affected by antenatal maternal hypoxia, and whether OT is involved in antenatal maternal hypoxia induced colonic contraction disorder. Isometric spontaneous contractions were recorded in colonic longitudinal muscle strips in order to investigate colonic contractions and the effects of exogenous OT on the contraction in antenatal maternal hypoxia and control mice. Both high potassium and carbachol-induced contractions of proximal colon but not distal colon were reduced in antenatal maternal hypoxia mice. Exogenous OT decreased the contractions of proximal colonic smooth muscle strips in control mice, while it increased contractions in antenatal maternal hypoxia mice. OT increased the contractions of distal colonic smooth muscle strips in both antenatal maternal hypoxia and control mice. Hexamethonium blocked the OT-induced potentiation of proximal colon but not distal colon in antenatal maternal hypoxia mice. These results suggest that exogenous oxytocin reverses the decrease of proximal colonic smooth muscle contraction in antenatal maternal hypoxia mice via ganglia.
- Regulatory peptides.Regul Pept.2011 Dec 10;172(1-3):30-4. Epub 2011 Sep 1.
- Oxytocin (OT) has been reported to have a potential protective effect on stress-induced functional gastrointestinal disorders. This study determined whether colonic contraction in adults was affected by antenatal maternal hypoxia, and whether OT is involved in antenatal maternal hypoxia induced colo
- PMID 21889546
- Hypoxic alligator embryos: chronic hypoxia, catecholamine levels and autonomic responses of in ovo alligators.
- Eme J, Altimiras J, Hicks JW, Crossley DA 2nd.SourceDepartment of Biological Sciences, University of North Texas, Denton, TX 76203-5017, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comparative biochemistry and physiology. Part A, Molecular & integrative physiology.Comp Biochem Physiol A Mol Integr Physiol.2011 Nov;160(3):412-20. Epub 2011 Jul 23.
- Hypoxia is a naturally occurring environmental challenge for embryonic reptiles, and this is the first study to investigate the impact of chronic hypoxia on the in ovo development of autonomic cardiovascular regulation and circulating catecholamine levels in a reptile. We measured heart rate (f(H))
- PMID 21798363
- Properties of acetylcholine-induced relaxation of smooth muscle isolated from the proximal colon of the guinea-pig
- Kodama Youhei,Iino Satoshi,Shigemasa Yuhsuke,Suzuki Hikaru
- Journal of Smooth Muscle Research 46(4), 185-200, 2010
- … The ACh-induced relaxation was also attenuated by either tetrodotoxin (TTX, 3 × 10–7 M) or hexamethonium (10–6 M). … The amplitude of TNS-induced relaxation was significantly reduced by hexamethonium or L-NA and was abolished by TTX. …
- NAID 130000860973
- Nicotine-Induced Neurogenic Relaxation in the Mouse Colon: Changes With Dextran Sodium Sulfate–Induced Colitis
- Murakami Ikuo,Hamada Yuri,Yamane Satoshi,Fujino Hiromichi,Horie Shunji,Murayama Toshihiko
- Journal of Pharmacological Sciences advpub(0), 0901070190, 2009
- … The response was observed in the presence of bethanechol, abolished by treatment with tetrodotoxin and hexamethonium, and mediated partially (>50%) by the NO pathway. …
- NAID 130000075895
- Hexamethonium is a ganglionic blocker, a nicotinic nACh (NN) receptor antagonist that acts in autonomic ganglia by binding mostly in or on the NN receptor, and not the acetylcholine binding site itself. It does not have any effect on the ...
|拡張検索||「hexamethonium bromide」「hexamethonium compound」|