全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. システマティックレビューおよびメタアナリシス systematic review and meta analysis
- 2. 遺伝学用語集 glossary of genetic terms
- 3. 乳癌におけるHER2と治療の効果予測 her2 and predicting response to therapy in breast cancer
- 4. 苦痛緩和のための鎮静 palliative sedation
- 5. 成人における双極性障害：抗うつ剤による大うつ病エピソードの治療 bipolar disorder in adults treating major depression with antidepressants
- Stem cell profiling in head and neck cancer reveals an Oct-4 expressing subpopulation with properties of chemoresistance.
- Reers S1, Pfannerstill AC1, Maushagen R1, Pries R1, Wollenberg B2.Author information 1Departments of Otorhinolaryngology, University of Schleswig-Holstein, Lübeck, Germany.2Departments of Otorhinolaryngology, University of Schleswig-Holstein, Lübeck, Germany. Electronic address: Barbara.Wollenberg@uk-sh.de.AbstractOBJECTIVES: In the past decade cancer, including head and neck squamous cell cancer (HNSCC), is increasingly being regarded as a stem cell associated disease which arises from cells with the property of stemness. According to the cancer stem cell (CSC) theory, only a specific subpopulation of cancer cells has the ability to initiate and perpetuate cancer growth, especially under treatment. In this article we describe a subpopulation of cells within HNSCC that expresses the stemness factor Oct-4, which leads to apoptotic resistance after exposure to chemotherapeutic agents.
- Oral oncology.Oral Oncol.2014 Mar;50(3):155-62. doi: 10.1016/j.oraloncology.2013.12.006. Epub 2013 Dec 31.
- OBJECTIVES: In the past decade cancer, including head and neck squamous cell cancer (HNSCC), is increasingly being regarded as a stem cell associated disease which arises from cells with the property of stemness. According to the cancer stem cell (CSC) theory, only a specific subpopulation of cancer
- PMID 24387977
- Simultaneous determination of 14 sulfonamides and tetracyclines in biogas plants by liquid-liquid-extraction and liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry.
- Spielmeyer A1, Ahlborn J, Hamscher G.Author information 1Institute for Food Chemistry and Food Biotechnology, Justus Liebig University, Heinrich-Buff-Ring 58, 35392, Giessen, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractA new method for the analysis of sulfonamides and tetracyclines in heterogenic biogas plant input samples and fermentation residues is introduced. Veterinary antibiotics are only partially absorbed in the animal gut; therefore, animal manure can contain high loads of these substances. Animal manure is used for biogas generation, so antibiotics can enter the anaerobic fermentation process this way. However, only little is known about the fate of antibiotics within this process, also due to the lack of suitable analytical methods for this complex sample matrix. Therefore, we developed a method for the analysis of ten sulfonamides (sulfachloropyridazine, sulfadiazine, sulfadimethoxine, sulfaguanidine, sulfamerazine, sulfamethazine, sulfamethoxazol, sulfamethoxypyridazin, sulfapyridine, sulfathiazole) and four tetracyclines (chlortetracycline, doxycycline, oxytetracycline, tetracycline) in biogas plant input and output samples, including a single liquid-liquid-extraction step and analysis via liquid chromatography (LC) and triple quadrupole mass spectrometry. The detection limit of this method ranges from 0.01 to 0.08 mg kg-1. Matrix calibration using antibiotic-free cattle feces and isotopic-labeled internal standards enables quantification of antibiotics in different matrices such as animal manure, dung, or fermenter outputs with recovery rates between 70 and 130 %. This makes the method suitable for investigating the fate of antibiotics in animal manure and fermentation processes. A screening of 15 German biogas plants revealed the presence of several antibiotics up to 9 mg kg-1 (201 mg kg-1 dry matter). During the fermentation process, elimination occurs; however, with the exception of chlortetracycline, the antibiotic content remains in the same order of magnitude.
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry.Anal Bioanal Chem.2014 Feb 18. [Epub ahead of print]
- A new method for the analysis of sulfonamides and tetracyclines in heterogenic biogas plant input samples and fermentation residues is introduced. Veterinary antibiotics are only partially absorbed in the animal gut; therefore, animal manure can contain high loads of these substances. Animal manure
- PMID 24535685
- Hemophagocytic Syndrome in Children and Adults.
- Malinowska I1, Machaczka M, Popko K, Siwicka A, Salamonowicz M, Nasiłowska-Adamska B.Author information 1Department of Pediatrics, Hematology and Oncology, Medical University of Warsaw, 00-576, Warsaw, Poland, email@example.com.AbstractHemophagocytic syndrome, also known as hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH), is a heterogenic syndrome, which leads to an acute, life-threatening inflammatory reaction. HLH occurs both in children and adults, and can be triggered by various inherited as well as acquired factors. Depending on the etiology, HLH can be divided into genetic (i.e., primary) and acquired (i.e., secondary) forms. Among genetic HLH forms, one can distinguish between familial HLH and other genetically conditioned forms of HLH. Acquired HLH can be typically triggered by infections, autoimmune diseases, and malignancies. The most common symptoms of HLH are unremitting fever, splenomegaly, and peripheral blood cytopenia. Some severely ill patients present with central nervous system involvement. Laboratory tests reveal hyperferritinemia (often >10,000 μg/L), increased serum concentration of soluble receptor α for interleukin-2 (>2,400 U/L), hypertriglyceridemia, hypofibrinogenemia, coagulopathy, hyponatremia, hypoproteinemia, and elevated liver transaminases and bilirubin. Prognosis in HLH is very serious. Genetic HLH is always lethal if adequate therapy is not administered. Similarly, severe acquired cases often lead to death without appropriate treatment. Since HLH can be encountered by various specialists in the medical field, basic knowledge of this entity such as diagnostic criteria and treatment should be familiar to all physicians.
- Archivum immunologiae et therapiae experimentalis.Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz).2014 Feb 9. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hemophagocytic syndrome, also known as hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH), is a heterogenic syndrome, which leads to an acute, life-threatening inflammatory reaction. HLH occurs both in children and adults, and can be triggered by various inherited as well as acquired factors. Depending on the
- PMID 24509696
- 5. 術後感染治療薬 : Antibiotic heterogeneity(<特集>これからの術後感染の対策・治療を考える)
- 福島 亮治
- 日本外科学会雑誌 107(5), 219-223, 2006-09-01
- NAID 110004789137
- 田中 一範,加藤 稚佳子,中山 毅
- 産婦人科の進歩 58(4), 345-350, 2006
- 腹腔鏡手術を行った骨盤内血腫の1例を経験したので報告する．症例は19歳の女性．腹痛，不正出血を訴え救急受診．内診，画像所見などから卵巣腫瘍茎捻転による内出血，出血性卵巣嚢胞，内膜症嚢胞などを疑った．翌日，症状が増悪したため，腹腔鏡で観察，手術を行った．骨盤内，子宮右側から直腸右側にかけて血腫を認め，これを順に取り除いたが明らかな出血源はみつけられなかった．病理組織で血腫表面に上皮成分を認めた．骨盤 …
- NAID 130001223124
- Definition of heterogenic in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of heterogenic. Pronunciation of heterogenic. Translations of heterogenic. heterogenic synonyms , heterogenic antonyms. Information about heterogenic in the free online English ...
- (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Biology) another name for alternation of generations, abiogenesis. heterogenetic [ˌhɛtərəʊdʒɪˈnɛtɪk], heterogenic adj. heterogenetically adv ...
- biologic characteristics、biological characteristics、heterogeneous、heterogenic、heterogenous、heterogenously、heterologous、heterologously、nonuniform、nonuniformity、population characteristics、ununiform、ununiformity