出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/04/07 06:42:38」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 肝細胞移植 hepatocyte transplantation
- 2. 肝線維症の病因 pathogenesis of hepatic fibrosis
- 3. 肝細胞障害を検出するための肝臓生化学検査 liver biochemical tests that detect injury to hepatocytes
- 4. ビリルビン代謝 bilirubin metabolism
- 5. 循環障害における肝障害の病因 pathogenesis of liver injury in circulatory failure
- Blockade of store-operated Ca(2+) entry inhibits hepatocarcinoma cell migration and invasion by regulating focal adhesion turnover.
- Yang N, Tang Y, Wang F, Zhang H, Xu D, Shen Y, Sun S, Yang G.SourceHepatic Surgery Department V, Eastern Hepatobiliary Surgery Hospital, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China.
- Cancer letters.Cancer Lett.2013 Apr 28;330(2):163-9. doi: 10.1016/j.canlet.2012.11.040. Epub 2012 Dec 2.
- Store-operated Ca(2+) entry (SOCE) is a main Ca(2+) influx pathway controlling the intracellular Ca(2+) concentration in normal hepatocytes and hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) cells. Ca(2+) influx has been demonstrated to be involved in liver oncogenesis. Stromal interacting molecule (STIM) 1 acts as
- PMID 23211538
- Alpha-fetoprotein receptor as an early indicator of HBx-driven hepatocarcinogenesis and its applications in tracing cancer cell metastasis.
- Li M, Zhu M, Li W, Lu Y, Xie X, Wu Y, Zheng S.SourceKey Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Hainan Medical College, Haikou 571199, China; Hainan Provincial Key Laboratory of Carcinogenesis and Intervention, Hainan Medical College, Haikou 571199, China. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Cancer letters.Cancer Lett.2013 Apr 28;330(2):170-80. doi: 10.1016/j.canlet.2012.11.042. Epub 2012 Dec 2.
- AFP and its receptor (AFPR) are early indicators of HBx-driven hepatocarcinogenesis. Clinical specimens, normal human liver cells L-02 and HCC cell lines were selected for analyzing the effects of HBx on expression of AFP, AFPR, Src, CXCR4, and Ras. Results showed that AFPR localized in the membrane
- PMID 23211536
- Tumor necrosis factor-α promotes bile ductular transdifferentiation of mature rat hepatocytes in vitro.
- Nishikawa Y, Sone M, Nagahama Y, Kumagai E, Doi Y, Omori Y, Yoshioka T, Tokairin T, Yoshida M, Yamamoto Y, Ito A, Sugiyama T, Enomoto K.SourceDivision of Tumor Pathology, Department of Pathology, Asahikawa Medical University, Higashi 2-1-1-1 Midorigaoka, Asahikawa, Hokkaido 078-8510, Japan. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Journal of cellular biochemistry.J Cell Biochem.2013 Apr;114(4):831-43. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24424.
- We previously showed that mature hepatocytes could transdifferentiate into bile ductular cells when placed in a collagen-rich microenvironment. To explore the mechanism of transdifferentiation, we examined whether inflammatory cytokines affected the phenotype of hepatocytes in a three-dimensional cu
- PMID 23097189
- Adenosine 3′,5′-Cyclic Monophosphate Involvement in Hepatic Triacylglyceride Lipase Release from Prazosin-Stimulated Primary Cultured Rat Hepatocytes
- Nakamura Tetsuya,Morita Tetsuo
- Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin 37(6), 922-925, 2014-06
- NAID 40020073528
- LECT2 functions as a hepatokine that links obesity to skeletal muscle insulin resistance
- Lan Fei,Misu Hirofumi,Chikamoto Keita,Takayama Hiroaki,Kikuchi Akihiro,Mohri Kensuke,Takata Noboru,Hayashi Hiroto,Matsuzawa-Nagata Naoto,Takeshita Yumie,Noda Hiroyo,Matsumoto Yukako,Ota Tsuguhito,Nagano Toru,Nakagen Masatoshi,Miyamoto Ken-ichi,Takatsuki Kanako,Seo Toru,Iwayama Kaito,Tokuyama Kunpei,Matsugo Seiichi,Tang Hong,Saito Yoshiro,Yamagoe Satoshi,Kaneko Shuichi,Takamura Toshinari
- Diabetes 63(5), 1649-1664, 2014-05
- … LECT2 expression was negatively regulated by starvation-sensing kinase adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase in H4IIEC hepatocytes. …
- NAID 120005440333
- Characterization of Glycosylphosphatidylinositol-Anchored Ceruloplasmin Enriched in the Apical Plasma Membrane of Rat Hepatocytes
- Flores Maria Jolina Lou N.,Koyota Souichi,Qiao Zhiwei,Koizumi Yukio,Sugiyama Toshihiro
- 秋田医学 40(3-4), 163-173, 2014-03-31
- … Although recent studies reported GPI-Cp expression on hepatocytes, little is known regarding its presence in specific liver cell compartments and its possible involvement in liver pathophysiology. …
- NAID 120005441909
- In these nodules, regenerating hepatocytes are disorderly disposed. Portal tracts, central veins and the radial pattern of hepatocytes are absent.
- Product List Human iPS cell-derived hepatocytes ReproHepato (frozen cells) World’s first commercial hiPSC-hepatocytes. Robust CYP activity and other typical characteristics of human hepatic cells. The necessary reagents are ...