出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/08/09 10:45:22」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Expression of both hepatocellular carcinoma and cholangiocarcinoma phenotypes in hepatocellular carcinoma and cholangiocarcinoma components in combined hepatocellular and cholangiocarcinoma.
- Itoyama M, Hata M, Yamanegi K, Yamada N, Ohyama H, Hirano H, Terada N, Nakasho K.SourceDepartment of Pathology, Hyogo College of Medicine, 1-1 Mukogawa-cho, Nishinomiya, Hyogo, 663-8501, Japan.
- Medical molecular morphology.Med Mol Morphol.2012 Dec;45(1):7-13. Epub 2012 Mar 20.
- Expression of phenotype markers of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and cholangiocarcinoma (CC) in HCC and CC components of 20 combined hepatocellular and cholangiocarcinomas (CHCs) of the liver was investigated immunohistochemically. Both HCC and CC components of all CHCs expressed at least one of th
- PMID 22431178
- Co-expression of hepatocyte growth factor and c-met in epithelial odontogenic tumors.
- Poomsawat S, Punyasingh J, Vejchapipat P, Larbcharoensub N.SourceDepartment of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Faculty of Dentistry, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Acta histochemica.Acta Histochem.2012 Jul;114(4):400-5. Epub 2011 Sep 8.
- Hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) and its receptor, c-met, have been shown to regulate cell proliferation, motility and morphology in a variety of cell types. A significant role of the HGF/c-met pathway has been demonstrated in various tumors, however, little is known about the role of HGF/c-met pathwa
- PMID 21855117
- HBV感染に伴うヒト肝細胞内免疫応答の変化 (特集 B型肝炎の概念の変遷とその臨床的意義)
- 柘植 雅貴,平賀 伸彦,茶山 一彰
- 消化器内科 58(2), 231-238, 2014-02
- NAID 40020007741
- Epigenetic regulation of the tissue-specific expression of human UDP-glucuronosyltransferase (UGT) 1A10
- Oda Shingo,Fukami Tatsuki,Yokoi Tsuyoshi,Nakajima Miki
- Biochemical Pharmacology 87(4), 660-667, 2014-02
- … Earlier studies revealed that hepatocyte nuclear factor (HNF) 1α and Sp1, as well as an intestine-specific transcription factor, caudal type homeobox (Cdx) 2, are involved in the constitutive expression of UGT1A10. …
- NAID 120005368240
- Noninvasively measuring respiratory activity of rat primary hepatocyte spheroids by scanning electrochemical microscopy
- Takahashi Ryosuke,Zhou Yuanshu,Horiguchi Yoshiko [他]
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 117(1), 113-121, 2014-01
- NAID 40019949107
- A hepatocyte is a cell of the main tissue of the liver. Hepatocytes make up 70-80 % of the liver's cytoplasmic mass. These cells are involved in: Protein synthesis · Protein storage; Transformation of carbohydrates; Synthesis of cholesterol, bile ...
- In liver pathology, a ground glass hepatocyte, abbreviated GGH, is a liver parenchymal cell with a flat hazy and uniformly dull appearing cytoplasm on light microscopy. The cytoplasm's granular homogeneous eosinophilic staining is caused ...
|リンク元||「肝実質細胞」「hepatocellular」「liver cell」「hepatic parenchymal cell」「hepatocytic」|
|拡張検索||「hepatocyte growth factor」「centrilobular hepatocyte」「hepatocyte nuclear factor 4」「hepatocyte nuclear factor 1」|
- 肝小葉中心(zone 3)の肝実質細胞