- Idiopathic Adult Intussusception : A Case Report
- Shimizu Takahiro,Kobayashi Naoyuki,Saito Junichi [他]
- 北関東医学 62(2), 139-141, 2012-05
- … Intraoperatlvely,amass measuring six centimeters in diameter was seen in the left side of the hepatic flexure of the transversecolon. … Pathological examination of resectedspecimen showed marked congestion and hemorrhage with coagulation necrosis. …
- NAID 40019329391
- Auranofin protects against cocaine-induced hepatic injury through induction of heme oxygenase-1
- ASHINO Takashi,SUGIUCHI Jinko,UEHARA Junna,NAITO YAMAMOTO Yumiko,KENMOTSU Sachiyo,IWAKURA Yoichiro,SHIODA Seiji,NUMAZAWA Satoshi,YOSHIDA Takemi
- Journal of toxicological sciences 36(5), 635-643, 2011-10-01
- … We investigated a protective effect of auranofin against hepatic injury induced by cocaine. … Cocaine (75 mg/kg) markedly increased serum alanine amino transferase (ALT) (4,130 IU/l) and aspartate amino transferase (AST) (1,730 IU/l) activities at 16 hr after treatment, and induced hepatic necrosis surrounding central veins in mice. … Auranofin (10 mg/ml, i.p.) significantly induced hepatic HO-1 protein in mice from 12 hr after treatment. …
- NAID 10029481491
- hepatic /he·pat·ic/ (hĕ-pat?ik) pertaining to the liver. he·pat·ic (hĭ-păt′ĭk) adj. 1. Of, relating to, or resembling the liver. 2. Acting on or occurring in the liver. n. A drug that acts on the liver. Hepatic Of the liver, from the Greek hepar. ...
- Description. The clinical course of acute hepatic necrosis resembles an acute, toxic injury to the liver with sudden and precipitous onset, marked elevations in serum aminotransferase levels, and early signs of hepatic (or ...
|拡張検索||「massive hepatic necrosis」|
- hepatic necrosis、hepatonecrosis
- hepatic necrosis
- hepatic necrosis、liver necrosis