全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 特別な医療が必要な小児 children with special health care needs
- 2. 米国の専門的看護施設（SNF)における医療 medical care in skilled nursing facilities snfs in the united states
- 3. 緩和ケア：ナーシングホーム palliative care nursing home
- 4. 労働衛生および環境衛生の概要 overview of occupational and environmental health
- 5. ホスピス：米国における治療理念および適切な利用 hospice philosophy of care and appropriate utilization in the united states
- Pennsylvania's Medical Home Initiative: Reductions in Healthcare Utilization and Cost Among Medicaid Patients with Medical and Psychiatric Comorbidities.
- Rhodes KV1, Basseyn S2,3,4, Gallop R2,5, Noll E6, Rothbard A2,4,6, Crits-Christoph P2.
- Journal of general internal medicine.J Gen Intern Med.2017 Jun 25. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: The Chronic Care Initiative (CCI) was a large state-wide patient-centered medical home (PCMH) initiative in Pennsylvania in place from 2008-2011.OBJECTIVE: Determine whether the CCI impacted the utilization and costs for Medicaid patients with chronic medical conditions and comorbid psyc
- PMID 27353455
- Planned cesarean delivery compared to induction of labor in women with class III obesity: a cost-minimization analysis (.).
- Subramaniam A1, Corvey KJ2, Kilgore ML2, Edwards RK1.
- The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med.2016 Oct;29(19):3084-8. doi: 10.3109/14767058.2015.1119113. Epub 2015 Dec 15.
- OBJECTIVE: To compare the costs between planned cesarean delivery (CD) and induction of labor (IOL) in women with class III obesity.METHODS: We conducted a cost-minimization analysis using data from a previous study of women with a BMI ≥40 kg/m(2) delivering term singletons via planned CD or aft
- PMID 26566014
- A comparison of estimated drug costs of potentially inappropriate medications between older patients receiving nurse home visit services and patients receiving pharmacist home visit services: a cross-sectional and propensity score analysis
- Hamano Jun,Ozone Sachiko,Tokuda Yasuharu
- BMC health
- … BackgroundThere have been no multicenter studies that estimated the relations of either nurse or pharmacist home visit program to drug costs of potentially inappropriate medications (PIMs). …
- NAID 120005596192
- A study on the cost and willingness to recruit EPA foreign nurses and care workers in Japan: from the angle of hospitals and care facilities
- Tsubota Kunio.et.al.
- 保健学研究 27(1), 45-53, 2015-01
- … Japan started accepting foreign nurses and care workers under the Economic Partnership Agreement（ EPA） in FY 2008. … economic cost for the hospitals and care facilities（ the employers）. … A questionnaire survey was conducted and used for examining a hypothesis that high costs for the employers were a major cause of the decline. … The survey revealed that employing the candidates required high economic costs including additional staff labor. …
- NAID 110009876489
- care should be taken in combining a beta-blocker with a nondihydropyridine calcium channel blocker.
- anxiety、anxious、anxiously、attend、attendance、attention、attentional、care for、caregiving、caring、caution、cautiously、concern、cure、curing、fear、heed、nervous、note、notice、nursing、nursing care、practice、precaution、remediation、remedy、therapeutic、therapy、treat、treatment、trouble、uneasy、watch、worrisome、worry
- give care
- elevator car
- railcar, railway car, railroad car