出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/01/21 21:13:34」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- N-hydroxyl derivatives of guanidine based drugs as enzymatic NO donors.
- Xian M, Li X, Tang X, Chen X, Zheng Z, Galligan JJ, Kreulen DL, Wang PG.SourceDepartment of Chemistry, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI 48202, USA.
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters.Bioorg Med Chem Lett.2001 Sep 3;11(17):2377-80.
- Recent research suggests that NO may play a role in the physiological effects of some guanidine-containing drugs. In this report, three guanidine-containing drugs (guanadrel, guanoxan, and guanethidine) together with their N-hydroxyl derivatives were synthesized and their NO-releasing abilities cata
- PMID 11527735
- Arterial alpha-adrenergic responsiveness is decreased and SNS activity is increased in older humans.
- Hogikyan RV, Supiano MA.SourceDepartment of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- The American journal of physiology.Am J Physiol.1994 May;266(5 Pt 1):E717-24.
- We tested the hypotheses that 1) there is an age-associated decrease in arterial alpha-adrenergic responsiveness and 2) there is upregulation of this response during suppression of sympathetic nervous system (SNS) activity. We measured forearm blood flow (FABF) by plethysmography during brachial art
- PMID 8203510
- Ultracentrifugal subclasses of low and intermediate density lipoproteins.
- Opplt JJ, Holzberg ES.SourceCase Western Reserve University, Cleveland State University, OH 44136.
- Journal of lipid research.J Lipid Res.1994 Mar;35(3):510-23.
- Low density lipoprotein (LDL) and intermediate density lipoprotein (IDL) classes have been shown to be composed of discrete metabolic entities or subclasses. Present ultracentrifugal methods are unable to precisely determine these subclasses. A new analytical micro-ultracentrifugal method was develo
- PMID 8014586
- What is guanadrel? Guanadrel lowers blood pressure by decreasing the levels of certain chemicals in the blood. This allows the blood vessels (veins and arteries) to relax (widen). Guanadrel is used to treat hypertension (high blood ...
- Link To guanadrel Explore Dictionary.com Previous Definition: guanaco Next Definition: guanahani Words Near: guanadrel More from Thesaurus.com Synonyms and Antonyms for guanadrel More from Reference.com Search for ...