- gray hepatization
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- [Pneumococcal lobar (croupose) pneumonias: clinical and morphological characteristics].
- Tsinzeling VA, Svistunov VV.
- Arkhiv patologii.Arkh Patol.2013 May-Jun;75(3):22-30.
- The paper presents data on morbidity and mortality rates from pneumococcal pneumonias and current views on the properties of pneumococcus. Analysis of the autopsy specimens obtained from Irkutsk and Saint-Petersburg shows that pneumococcal lobar pneumonia remains a common disease. A lethal outcome m
- PMID 24006771
- Adrenocortical involvement in aluminium phosphide poisoning.
- Chugh SN, Ram S, Sharma A, Arora BB, Saini AS, Malhotra KC.
- The Indian journal of medical research.Indian J Med Res.1989 Aug;90:289-94.
- The effect of aluminium phosphide (AlP) which is a systemic poison on the adrenal cortex was studied in 30 patients of AlP poisoning. A significant rise in the plasma cortisol level (greater than 1048 nmol/l) was observed in the twenty patients. Mortality was 50 per cent. Autopsy study could be unde
- PMID 2620956
- [Not Available].
- AUBRY, LAFFARGUE, PORTIER.
- Algérie médicale.Alger Medicale.1948 Aug-Sep;51(7):407-10.
- PMID 18884726
- Pneumonia as the cause of death in gilts experimentally infected with Trypanosoma brucei
- Allam L,Ogwu D,Agbede R.I.S,Sackey A.K.B
- The Journal of protozoology research 22(1-2), 1-5, 2012-12
- … Grossly, the lungs were severely congested and had undergone gray hepatization. …
- NAID 120005590093
- gray hepatization n. The second stage of hepatization of lung tissue in pneumonia, when the yellowish-gray exudate is beginning to degenerate before breaking down. gray hepatization. See hepatization. gray hepatization A phase of ...
- gray hepatization n. The second stage of hepatization of lung tissue in pneumonia, when the yellowish-gray exudate is beginning to degenerate before breaking down.
- Gray hepatization information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. ... Introduction: Gray hepatization Description of Gray hepatization Gray hepatization: Related Topics ...
- Asa Gray
- Louis Harold Gray
- Robert Gray
- Thomas Gray
- grayness, grey, greyness