全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 慢性疲労症候群の治療 treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome
- 2. 疲労がみられる成人患者に対するアプローチ approach to the adult patient with fatigue
- 3. 脳転移患者の臨床症状、診断、およびマネージメントの概要 overview of the clinical manifestations diagnosis and management of patients with brain metastases
- 4. 良性食道狭窄のマネージメント management of benign esophageal strictures
- 5. いびきのある成人の治療 treatment of adults with snoring
- Neuromodulator-evoked synaptic metaplasticity within a central pattern generator network.
- Kvarta MD, Harris-Warrick RM, Johnson BR.Author information Department of Neurobiology and Behavior, S. G. Mudd Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York 14853, USA.AbstractSynapses show short-term activity-dependent dynamics that alter the strength of neuronal interactions. This synaptic plasticity can be tuned by neuromodulation as a form of metaplasticity. We examined neuromodulator-induced metaplasticity at a graded chemical synapse in a model central pattern generator (CPG), the pyloric network of the spiny lobster stomatogastric ganglion. Dopamine, serotonin, and octopamine each produce a unique motor pattern from the pyloric network, partially through their modulation of synaptic strength in the network. We characterized synaptic depression and its amine modulation at the graded synapse from the pyloric dilator neuron to the lateral pyloric neuron (PD→LP synapse), driving the PD neuron with both long square pulses and trains of realistic waveforms over a range of presynaptic voltages. We found that the three amines can differentially affect the amplitude of graded synaptic transmission independently of the synaptic dynamics. Low concentrations of dopamine had weak and variable effects on the strength of the graded inhibitory postsynaptic potentials (gIPSPs) but reliably accelerated the onset of synaptic depression and recovery from depression independently of gIPSP amplitude. Octopamine enhanced gIPSP amplitude but decreased the amount of synaptic depression; it slowed the onset of depression and accelerated its recovery during square pulse stimulation. Serotonin reduced gIPSP amplitude but increased the amount of synaptic depression and accelerated the onset of depression. These results suggest that amine-induced metaplasticity at graded chemical synapses can alter the parameters of synaptic dynamics in multiple and independent ways.
- Journal of neurophysiology.J Neurophysiol.2012 Nov;108(10):2846-56. doi: 10.1152/jn.00586.2012. Epub 2012 Aug 29.
- Synapses show short-term activity-dependent dynamics that alter the strength of neuronal interactions. This synaptic plasticity can be tuned by neuromodulation as a form of metaplasticity. We examined neuromodulator-induced metaplasticity at a graded chemical synapse in a model central pattern gener
- PMID 22933725
- Determination of prognostic factors for vaginal mucosal toxicity associated with intravaginal high-dose rate brachytherapy in patients with endometrial cancer.
- Bahng AY, Dagan A, Bruner DW, Lin LL.Author information Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA.AbstractPURPOSE: The objective of this study was to determine the patient- and treatment-related prognostic factors associated with vaginal toxicity in patients who received intravaginal high dose rate (HDR) brachytherapy alone as adjuvant treatment for endometrial cancer. Secondary goals of this study included a quantitative assessment of optimal dilator use frequency and a crude assessment of clinical predictors for compliant dilator use.
- International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys.2012 Feb 1;82(2):667-73. doi: 10.1016/j.ijrobp.2010.10.071. Epub 2011 Feb 6.
- PURPOSE: The objective of this study was to determine the patient- and treatment-related prognostic factors associated with vaginal toxicity in patients who received intravaginal high dose rate (HDR) brachytherapy alone as adjuvant treatment for endometrial cancer. Secondary goals of this study incl
- PMID 21300451
- Peptide neuromodulation of synaptic dynamics in an oscillatory network.
- Zhao S, Sheibanie AF, Oh M, Rabbah P, Nadim F.Author information Department of Biological Sciences, Rutgers University, Newark, New Jersey 07102, USA.AbstractAlthough neuromodulation of synapses is extensively documented, its consequences in the context of network oscillations are not well known. We examine the modulation of synaptic strength and short-term dynamics in the crab pyloric network by the neuropeptide proctolin. Pyloric oscillations are driven by a pacemaker group which receives feedback through the inhibitory synapse from the lateral pyloric (LP) to pyloric dilator (PD) neurons. We show that proctolin modulates the spike-mediated and graded components of the LP to PD synapse. Proctolin enhances the graded component and unmasks a surprising heterogeneity in its dynamics where there is depression or facilitation depending on the amplitude of the voltage waveform of the presynaptic LP neuron. The spike-mediated component is influenced by the baseline membrane potential and is also enhanced by proctolin at all baseline potentials. In addition to direct modulation of this synapse, proctolin also changes the shape and amplitude of the presynaptic voltage waveform which additionally enhances synaptic output during ongoing activity. During ongoing oscillations, proctolin reduces the variability of cycle period but only when the LP to PD synapse is functionally intact. Using the dynamic clamp technique we find that the reduction in variability is a direct consequence of modulation of the LP to PD synapse. These results demonstrate that neuromodulation of synapses involves complex and interacting influences that target different synaptic components and dynamics as well as the presynaptic voltage waveform. At the network level, modulation of feedback inhibition can result in reduction of variability and enhancement of stable oscillatory output.
- The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience.J Neurosci.2011 Sep 28;31(39):13991-4004. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.3624-11.2011.
- Although neuromodulation of synapses is extensively documented, its consequences in the context of network oscillations are not well known. We examine the modulation of synaptic strength and short-term dynamics in the crab pyloric network by the neuropeptide proctolin. Pyloric oscillations are drive
- PMID 21957260
- These dilators are medically graded (FDA INT), non-toxic and latex-free. Highly effective for post-surgical recovery programs as well as for treating vaginismus, dyspareunia, vaginal narrowing and other similar gynecological Can I ...
- 1. Am J Gastroenterol. 1993 Jan;88(1):34-8. Graded pneumatic dilation using Rigiflex achalasia dilators in patients with primary esophageal achalasia. Kadakia SC, Wong RK. Pneumatic dilation is the initial therapy for primary ...
|先読み||「腟痙」「androgen insensitivity syndrome」|
- ground level
- ranked, stratified