出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/01/22 11:55:10」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. ファブリー病の神経症状 neurologic manifestations of fabry disease
- 2. 心疾患を伴うファブリー病の臨床的特徴、診断、およびマネージメント clinical features diagnosis and management of patients with fabry disease with cardiac disease
- 3. 妊娠中の微量な赤血球抗体の意義 significance of minor red blood cell antibodies during pregnancy
- 4. 進行黒色腫に対するインターロイキン2およびその他の免疫療法 interleukin 2 and other immunotherapies for advanced melanoma
- 5. ニーマン・ピック病の概要 overview of niemann pick disease
- Dissecting the Role of Anti-ganglioside Antibodies in Guillain-Barré Syndrome: an Animal Model Approach.
- Asthana P1, Vong JS1, Kumar G1, Chang RC2, Zhang G3, Sheikh KA3, Ma CH4,5,6.
- Molecular neurobiology.Mol Neurobiol.2016 Sep;53(7):4981-91. doi: 10.1007/s12035-015-9430-9. Epub 2015 Sep 15.
- Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) is an autoimmune polyneuropathy disease affecting the peripheral nervous system (PNS). Most of the GBS patients experienced neurological symptoms such as paresthesia, weakness, pain, and areflexia. There are also combinations of non-neurological symptoms which include
- PMID 26374552
- Interactive protein network of FXIII-A1 in lipid rafts of activated and non-activated platelets.
- Rabani V1, Montange D1,2, Davani S1,2.
- Platelets.Platelets.2016 Sep;27(6):598-602. doi: 10.3109/09537104.2016.1153621. Epub 2016 Apr 11.
- Lipid-rafts are defined as membrane microdomains enriched in cholesterol and glycosphingolipids within platelet plasma membrane. Lipid raft-mediated clot retraction requires factor XIII and other interacting proteins. The aim of this study was to investigate the proteins that interact with factor XI
- PMID 27540960
- Unravelling the role of sphingolipids in cystic fibrosis lung disease.
- Aureli M1, Schiumarini D2, Loberto N2, Bassi R2, Tamanini A3, Mancini G2, Tironi M2, Munari S3, Cabrini G3, Dechecchi MC4, Sonnino S2.
- Chemistry and physics of lipids.Chem Phys Lipids.2016 Aug 31;200:94-103. doi: 10.1016/j.chemphyslip.2016.08.002. [Epub ahead of print]
- Cystic fibrosis (CF), one of the most common lethal hereditary diseases of white European populations, is caused by loss-of-function mutations in the CF Transmembrane conductance Regulator (CFTR) gene. One of the main causes of mortality is the onset of CF lung disease, which is characterized by chr
- PMID 27592248
- A potential function for neuronal exosomes : Sequestering intracerebral amyloid-beta peptide
- Yuyama Kohei,Sun Hui,Usuki Seigo,Sakai Shota,Hanamatsu Hisatoshi,Mioka Tetsuo,Kimura Nobuyuki,Okada Megumi,Tahara Hidetoshi,Furukawa Jun-ichi,Fujitani Naoki,Shinohara Yasuro,Igarashi Yasuyuki
- FEBS letters 589(1), 84-88, 2015-01-02
- … We also determined that neuronal exosomes, but not glial exosomes, had abundant glycosphingolipids and could capture A beta. …
- NAID 120005537475
- Structural Elucidation of the Neutral Glycosphingolipids, Mono-, Di-, Tri- and Tetraglycosylceramides from the Marine Crab Erimacrus isenbeckii
- Kimura Koji,Itonori Saki,Kajiwara Chiho [他]
- Journal of Oleo Science 63(3), 269-280, 2014-03
- NAID 40019986022
- SYNTHETIC STUDIES ON GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS FROM PROTOSTOMIA PHYLA : SYNTHESIS OF GLYCOSPHINGOLIPID FROM THE MARINE SPONGE SPHECIOSPONGIA VESPARIA AND ITS ANALOGUE (Dedicated to Professor Victor Snieckus on the occasion of his 77th birthday)
- Hada Noriyasu,Miyamura Akira,Ohtsuka Isao [他]
- Heterocycles : an international journal for reviews and communications in heterocyclic chemistry 88(1), 689-704, 2014-01-01
- NAID 40019929486
- Glycosphingolipids (GSLs) are a type of glycolipid. They are found in the cell membranes of organisms from bacteria to man, and are the major glycans of the vertebrate brain, where more than 80% of glycoconjugates are in the form ...
- glycosphingolipids [glī′kōsfing′gōlip′ids] compounds formed from carbohydrates and ceramide, a fatty substance, found in tissues of the central nervous system and also in erythrocytes. Deficiency of an enzyme needed to metabolize ...