出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/08/27 21:05:38」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. ムコ多糖症：臨床的特徴および診断 mucopolysaccharidoses clinical features and diagnosis
- 2. 甲状腺機能低下症の臨床症状 clinical manifestations of hypothyroidism
- 3. 小児における嚥下障害の評価 evaluation of dysphagia in children
- 4. ムコ多糖症：合併症およびマネージメント mucopolysaccharidoses complications and management
- 5. 小児における、アデノイド切除同時施行例を含む扁桃摘出に対する麻酔 anesthesia for tonsillectomy with or without adenoidectomy in children
- Review on complement analysis method and the roles of glycosaminoglycans in the complement system.
- Li L1, Li Y1, Ijaz M1, Shahbaz M2, Lian Q1, Wang F3.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2015 Dec 10;134:590-7. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2015.08.028. Epub 2015 Aug 18.
- Complement system is composed of over 30 proteins and it plays important roles in self-defence and inflammation. There are three activation pathways, including classical pathway, alternative pathway and lectin pathway, in complement system, and they are associated with many diseases such as osteoart
- PMID 26428162
- Extracellular matrix deposition of bone marrow stroma enhanced by macromolecular crowding.
- Prewitz MC1, Stißel A1, Friedrichs J1, Träber N1, Vogler S2, Bornhäuser M3, Werner C4.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2015 Dec;73:60-9. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2015.09.014. Epub 2015 Sep 11.
- Decellularized extracellular matrices (ECM) from in vitro cell cultures can serve as in vivo-like matrix scaffolds for modulating cell-ECM interactions. Macromolecular crowding (MMC), the supplementation of synthetic or naturally occurring molecules resulting in excluded volume effects (EVE), has
- PMID 26398310
- PA401, a novel CXCL8-based biologic therapeutic with increased glycosaminoglycan binding, reduces bronchoalveolar lavage neutrophils and systemic inflammatory markers in a murine model of LPS-induced lung inflammation.
- Adage T1, Del Bene F2, Fiorentini F3, Doornbos RP4, Zankl C5, Bartley MR1, Kungl AJ6.
- Cytokine.Cytokine.2015 Dec;76(2):433-41. doi: 10.1016/j.cyto.2015.08.006. Epub 2015 Aug 21.
- RATIONALE: Neutrophils play a fundamental role in a number of chronic lung diseases. Among the mediators of their recruitment to the lung, CXCL8 (IL-8) is considered to be one of the major players. CXCL8 exerts its chemotactic activity by binding to its GPCR receptors (CXCR1/R2) located on neutrophi
- PMID 26303011
- Establishment of glycosaminoglycan assays for mucopolysaccharidoses
- Tomatsu Shunji,Shimada Tsutomu,Mason Robert W.,Montaño Adriana M.,Kelly Joan,LaMarr William A.,Kubaski Francyne,Giugliani Roberto,Guha Aratrik,Yasuda Eriko,Mackenzie William,Yamaguchi Seiji,Suzuki Yasuyuki,Orii Tadao
- Metabolites 4(3), 655-679, 2014-08-11
- … Mucopolysaccharidoses (MPS) are a group of lysosomal storage disorders caused by deficiency of the lysosomal enzymes essential for catabolism of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs). …
- NAID 120005466939
- Chondroitin-6-sulfate attenuates inflammatory responses in murine macrophages via suppression of NF-κB nuclear translocation.
- Tan Guak-Kim,Tabata Yasuhiko
- Acta biomaterialia 10(6), 2684-2692, 2014-06
- … In this study, immunomodulatory effects of immobilized and soluble glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) on mouse-bone-marrow-derived mφ were compared by measuring nitric oxide (NO). …
- NAID 120005439749
- Characterization of a Gene Family Encoding SEA (Sea-urchin Sperm Protein, Enterokinase and Agrin)-Domain Proteins with Lectin-Like and Heme-Binding Properties from Schistosoma japonicum
- Mbanefo Evaristus Chibunna,Kikuchi Mihoko,Huy Nguyen Tien,Shuaibu Mohammed Nasir,Cherif Mahamoud Sama,Yu Chuanxin,Wakao Masahiro,Suda Yasuo,Hirayama Kenji
- PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases 8(1), e2644, 2014-01-09
- … Recombinant proteins from three members of this gene family specifically interacted with glycosaminoglycans with high affinity, with potential implication in ligand acquisition and immune evasion. …
- NAID 120005438849
- Glycosaminoglycans definition, any of a class of polysaccharides derived from hexosamine that form mucins when complexed with proteins: formerly called mucopolysaccharide. See more. Thesaurus Translator Reference Word of ...
- glycosaminoglycan /gly·cos·ami·no·gly·can/ (gli″kōs-ah-me″no-gli´kan) any of a group of high molecular weight linear polysaccharides with various ... If not degraded and removed, glycosaminoglycans can accumulate in cells and ...
- See Glycosaminoglycans