- Operational stabilities of different chemical derivatives of Novozym 435 in an alcoholysis reaction.
- Villalba M1, Verdasco-Martín CM1, Dos Santos JC1, Fernandez-Lafuente R1, Otero C2.
- Enzyme and microbial technology.Enzyme Microb Technol.2016 Aug;90:35-44. doi: 10.1016/j.enzmictec.2016.04.007. Epub 2016 Apr 23.
- Industrial use of Novozym 435 in synthesis of structured lipids and biodiesel via alcoholysis is limited by mass transfer effects of the glycerides through immobilized enzymes and its low operational stability under operation conditions. To better understand this, differently modified Novozym 435 pr
- PMID 27241290
- Lipase cocktail for efficient conversion of oils containing phospholipids to biodiesel.
- Amoah J1, Ho SH2, Hama S3, Yoshida A3, Nakanishi A2, Hasunuma T2, Ogino C1, Kondo A4.
- Bioresource technology.Bioresour Technol.2016 Jul;211:224-30. doi: 10.1016/j.biortech.2016.03.062. Epub 2016 Mar 14.
- The presence of phospholipid has been a challenge in liquid enzymatic biodiesel production. Among six lipases that were screened, lipase AY had the highest hydrolysis activity and a competitive transesterification activity. However, it yielded only 21.1% FAME from oil containing phospholipids. By re
- PMID 27019125
- High-performance liquid chromatography - Ultraviolet method for the determination of total specific migration of nine ultraviolet absorbers in food simulants based on 1,1,3,3-Tetramethylguanidine and organic phase anion exchange solid phase extraction to remove glyceride.
- Wang J1, Xiao X2, Chen T1, Liu T1, Tao H1, He J1.
- Journal of chromatography. A.J Chromatogr A.2016 Jun 17;1451:58-66. doi: 10.1016/j.chroma.2016.05.010. Epub 2016 May 5.
- The glyceride in oil food simulant usually causes serious interferences to target analytes and leads to failure of the normal function of the RP-HPLC column. In this work, a convenient HPLC-UV method for the determination of the total specific migration of nine ultraviolet (UV) absorbers in food sim
- PMID 27189432
- Glyceride definition, any of a group of esters obtained from glycerol by the replacement of one, two, or three hydroxyl groups with a fatty acid: the principal constituent of adipose tissue. See more. Thesaurus Translate Reference ...
- glycerideとは。意味や和訳。[名]《化学》グリセリド：グリセリンの脂肪酸エステル. - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。
|拡張検索||「diglyceride」「monoglyceride」「blood triglyceride」「median chain triglycerides」|