全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 統合失調症：疫学および病因 schizophrenia epidemiology and pathogenesis
- 2. スティッフパーソン症候群 stiff person syndrome
- 3. 肝性脳症の病因 pathogenesis of hepatic encephalopathy
- 4. 尿素サイクル障害：臨床的特徴および診断 urea cycle disorders clinical features and diagnosis
- 5. ケトーシス傾向のある糖尿病症候群 syndromes of ketosis prone diabetes mellitus
- Correlation of functional GRIN2A gene promoter polymorphisms with schizophrenia and serum d-serine levels.
- Liu R1, Dang W2, Du Y3, Zhou Q3, Liu Z4, Jiao K5.
- Gene.Gene.2015 Aug 15;568(1):25-30. doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2015.05.011. Epub 2015 May 7.
- Schizophrenia is a severe, complex mental disorder. Abnormal glutamate neurotransmission mediated by decreased expression of N-methyl-d-aspartic acid receptors (NMDArs) and its endogenous co-agonist d-serine (d-Ser) has been proposed as one of the hypotheses of the pathogenesis of schizophrenia. GRI
- PMID 25958346
- Absence epileptic activity changing effects of non-adenosine nucleoside inosine, guanosine and uridine in Wistar Albino Glaxo Rijswijk rats.
- Kovács Z1, Kékesi KA2, Dobolyi Á3, Lakatos R4, Juhász G5.
- Neuroscience.Neuroscience.2015 Aug 6;300:593-608. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2015.05.054. Epub 2015 May 30.
- Adenosine (Ado) and non-adenosine (non-Ado) nucleosides such as inosine (Ino), guanosine (Guo) and uridine (Urd) may have regionally different roles in the regulation of physiological and pathophysiological processes in the central nervous system (CNS) such as epilepsy. It was demonstrated previousl
- PMID 26037802
- Noradrenergic modulation of glutamate-induced excitatory responses in single neurons of the red nucleus: An electrophysiological study.
- Bronzi D1, Licata F1, Li Volsi G2.
- Neuroscience.Neuroscience.2015 Aug 6;300:360-9. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2015.05.038. Epub 2015 May 23.
- The effect induced by noradrenaline (NA) on the spiking activity evoked by glutamate (Glu) on single neurons of the mesencephalic red nucleus (RN) of the rat was studied extracellularly. Long-lasting microiontophoretic applications of the amine induced a significant and reversible depression of the
- PMID 26012489
- Glutamate Input in the Dorsal Raphe Nucleus As a Determinant of Escalated Aggression in Male Mice
- The Journal of neuroscience 35(16), 6452-6463, 2015-04
- NAID 120005611479
- Error-based Extraction of States and Energy Landscapes from Experimental Single-Molecule Time-Series
- Scientific Reports 5, 9174, 2015-03-17
- NAID 120005600754
- Generation of Rat Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Using a Plasmid Vector and Possible Application of a Keratan Sulfate Glycan Recognizing Antibody in Discriminating Teratoma Formation Phenotypes
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 38(1), 127-133, 2015
- NAID 130004872226
- In neuroscience, glutamate is an important neurotransmitter that plays a key role in long-term potentiation and is important for learning ... He then patented a method of mass-producing a crystalline salt of glutamic acid, monosodium glutamate.
- Schizophrenia may also have to do with irregular NMDA receptor function (the glutamate hypothesis of schizophrenia).Increased levels of another NMDA antagonist, kynurenic acid, may aggravate the symptoms of schizophrenia, according to ...
|リンク元||「グルタミン酸作用薬」「グルタミン酸受容体刺激薬」「グルタミン酸アゴニスト」「グルタミン酸受容体アゴニスト」「excitatory amino acid agonist」|
- glutamate agonist