全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. ビタミンＫ、γカルボキシグルタミン酸、および凝固剤と他の蛋白質の機能 vitamin k gamma carboxyglutamic acid and the function of coagulation and other proteins
- 2. 第ⅩＩ因子欠乏症 factor xi deficiency
- 3. 第VIII因子および第IX因子の生物学と正常な機能 biology and normal function of factor viii and factor ix
- 4. 軽度認知機能障害：疫学、病理学、および臨床的評価 mild cognitive impairment epidemiology pathology and clinical assessment
- 5. インスリン受容体の構造および機能 structure and function of the insulin receptor
- Discovery of novel membrane binding structures and functions.
- Kufareva I1, Lenoir M, Dancea F, Sridhar P, Raush E, Bissig C, Gruenberg J, Abagyan R, Overduin M.
- Biochemistry and cell biology = Biochimie et biologie cellulaire.Biochem Cell Biol.2014 Dec;92(6):555-63. doi: 10.1139/bcb-2014-0074. Epub 2014 Sep 18.
- The function of a protein is determined by its intrinsic activity in the context of its subcellular distribution. Membranes localize proteins within cellular compartments and govern their specific activities. Discovering such membrane-protein interactions is important for understanding biological me
- PMID 25394204
- The length of the linker between the epidermal growth factor-like domains in factor VIIa is critical for a productive interaction with tissue factor.
- Persson E1, Madsen JJ, Olsen OH.
- Protein science : a publication of the Protein Society.Protein Sci.2014 Dec;23(12):1717-27. doi: 10.1002/pro.2553. Epub 2014 Oct 14.
- Formation of the factor VIIa (FVIIa)-tissue factor (TF) complex triggers the blood coagulation cascade. Using a structure-based rationale, we investigated how the length of the linker region between the two epidermal growth factor (EGF)-like domains in FVIIa influences TF binding and the allosteric
- PMID 25234571
- Matrix Gla protein and osteocalcin: from gene duplication to neofunctionalization.
- Cancela ML1, Laizé V2, Conceição N2.
- Archives of biochemistry and biophysics.Arch Biochem Biophys.2014 Nov 1;561:56-63. doi: 10.1016/j.abb.2014.07.020. Epub 2014 Jul 25.
- Osteocalcin (OC or bone Gla protein, BGP) and matrix Gla protein (MGP) are two members of the growing family of vitamin K-dependent (VKD) proteins. They were the first VKD proteins found not to be involved in coagulation and synthesized outside the liver. Both proteins were isolated from bone althou
- PMID 25068814
- The relative orientation of Gla and EGF domains in coagulation factor X is altered by Ca^<2+> binding to the first EGF domain. A combined NMR-small angle X-ray scattering study
- SUNNERHAGEN M.
- Biochemistry 35, 11547-11559, 1996
- NAID 80009213678
- The 3D structures of several Gla domains have been solved.   Calcium ions induce conformational changes in the Gla domain and are necessary for the Gla domain to fold properly. A common structural feature of functional  ...
- The term ‘Gla-domain’ is used to describe the γ-carboxyglutamic acid (Gla)-containing region of certain vitamin K–dependent proteins such as prothrombin and factor IX. The domain comprises the first 45 or so amino acids at the N ...
- domain of a function
- gee, g-force
- See also specific type