全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. Prognosis of diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- 2. 体液性免疫応答 the humoral immune response
- 3. 進行期びまん性大細胞型B細胞性リンパ腫の初期治療 initial treatment of advanced stage diffuse large b cell lymphoma
- 4. 造血腫瘍の分類 classification of the hematopoietic neoplasms
- 5. 非ホジキンリンパ腫の病理の概要 overview of the pathobiology of the non hodgkin lymphomas
- CD137 Is Expressed in Follicular Dendritic Cell Tumors and in Classical Hodgkin and T-Cell Lymphomas: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Implications.
- Anderson MW, Zhao S, Freud AG, Czerwinski DK, Kohrt H, Alizadeh AA, Houot R, Azambuja D, Biasoli I, Morais JC, Spector N, Molina-Kirsch HF, Warnke RA, Levy R, Natkunam Y.SourceDepartment of Pathology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California.
- The American journal of pathology.Am J Pathol.2012 Sep;181(3):795-803.
- CD137 (also known as 4-1BB and TNFRSF9) is a member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily. Originally identified as a costimulatory molecule expressed by activated T cells and NK cells, CD137 is also expressed by follicular dendritic cells, monocytes, mast cells, granulocytes, and endoth
- PMID 22901750
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphomas in immunocompetent patients, as determined by gene expression profiling and by immunophenotypic expression patterns, can be divided into clinically relevant groups: germinal center and activated B ...
- 1. Annu Rev Immunol. 1994;12:117-39. Germinal centers. MacLennan IC(1). Author information: (1)Department of Immunology, University of Birmingham Medical School, England. Germinal centers develop in the B cell ...
- centre, center of attention, centre of attention
- originative, seminal