- Molecular epidemiology of HIV-1 infection in Europe: An overview.
- Beloukas A1, Psarris A2, Giannelou P2, Kostaki E2, Hatzakis A2, Paraskevis D3.
- Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases.Infect Genet Evol.2016 Jun 16. pii: S1567-1348(16)30257-X. doi: 10.1016/j.meegid.2016.06.033. [Epub ahead of print]
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus type 1 (HIV-1) is characterised by vast genetic diversity. Globally circulating HIV-1 viruses are classified into distinct phylogenetic strains (subtypes, sub-subtypes) and several recombinant forms. Here we describe the characteristics and evolution of European HIV-1 ep
- PMID 27321440
- Red fox (Vulpes vulpes) as a potential reservoir host of cardiorespiratory parasites in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Hodžić A1, Alić A2, Klebić I2, Kadrić M2, Brianti E3, Duscher GG4.
- Veterinary parasitology.Vet Parasitol.2016 Jun 15;223:63-70. doi: 10.1016/j.vetpar.2016.04.016. Epub 2016 Apr 22.
- Red fox (Vulpes vulpes) is considered as reservoir of different cardiorespiratory parasites of veterinary and medical importance. Since data on cardiorespiratory parasites in foxes in Bosnia and Herzegovina are still lacking, the aims of the present study were to (i) investigate the prevalence and g
- PMID 27198779
- Single gene inheritance is also referred to as Mendelian inheritance as they follow transmission patterns he observed in his research on peas. There are four types of Mendelian inheritance patterns: ...
- Transmission genetics is more than an historical journey, however. Genetic analysis at this level involves observation and explanation of phenotypic patterns both among the offspring of specified hybrid crosses and among naturally occurring ...
- transmission system
- transmittal, transmitting
- genetic science