- Discussing mental illness in Chinese social media: the impact of influential sources on stigmatization and support among their followers.
- Wang W1, Liu Y1.
- Health communication.Health Commun.2016 Mar;31(3):355-63. doi: 10.1080/10410236.2014.957376. Epub 2015 Sep 11.
- A content analysis was conducted to examine depression-related discourses by public opinion leaders and mainstream media in the Chinese social media platform Sina Weibo, as well as the impact of these discourses on their followers. The study revealed that stereotypical presentations of people with d
- PMID 26360792
- New Insights on Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy.
- Floreani A1, Gervasi MT2.
- Clinics in liver disease.Clin Liver Dis.2016 Feb;20(1):177-89. doi: 10.1016/j.cld.2015.08.010. Epub 2015 Oct 9.
- Intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy (ICP) is characterized by maternal pruritus, and elevated serum transaminases and bile acids. Genetic defects in at least 6 canalicular transporters have been found. Association studies stress the variability of genotypes, different penetrance, and influence of
- PMID 26593298
- A genetic disorder is an illness caused by abnormalities in the genome, especially a condition that is present from birth (congenital). Most genetic disorders are quite rare and affect one person in every several thousands or millions. Genetic ...
- The following is a list of genetic disorders and if known, causal type of mutation and the chromosome involved. The list of human genes includes genes not listed here, which also affect predisposition toward certain diseases. P – Point mutation ...
|拡張検索||「inborn genetic disease」「Y-linked genetic disease」「genetic diseases」|
- hereditary disease, genetic disease
- See also specific diseases
- 疾患：illnessより厳密な概念。「ある臓器に明確な障害が確認され、それによって症状が出ているとはっきり説明できる場合」 (PSY.9)
- 特定の原因、病態生理、症状、経過、予後、病理組織所見が全てそろった場合 (PSY.9)
- something that is very wrong with people's attitudes, way of life or with society.
- genetic science
- Genetta genetta