全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 胃運動機能不全：病因、臨床症状、および診断 gastroparesis etiology clinical manifestations and diagnosis
- 2. 胃排出遅延の原因 pathogenesis of delayed gastric emptying
- 3. 悪性腫瘍関連胃不全麻痺：病態生理およびマネージメント malignancy associated gastroparesis pathophysiology and management
- 4. 膵体頭部病変の外科的切除 surgical resection of lesions of the head of the pancreas
- 5. 食道運動性試験：いつ役立つのか？ motility testing when does it help
- Imaging acetylcholinesterase density in peripheral organs in Parkinson's disease with 11C-donepezil PET.
- Gjerløff T1, Fedorova T1, Knudsen K1, Munk OL1, Nahimi A1, Jacobsen S1, Danielsen EH2, Terkelsen AJ2, Hansen J3, Pavese N4, Brooks DJ4, Borghammer P5.
- Brain : a journal of neurology.Brain.2015 Mar;138(Pt 3):653-63. doi: 10.1093/brain/awu369. Epub 2014 Dec 23.
- Parkinson's disease is associated with early parasympathetic dysfunction leading to constipation and gastroparesis. It has been suggested that pathological α-synuclein aggregations originate in the gut and ascend to the brainstem via the vagus. Our understanding of the pathogenesis and time course
- PMID 25539902
- Additive effects of gastric volumes and macronutrient composition on the sensation of postprandial fullness in humans.
- Marciani L1, Cox EF2, Pritchard SE2, Major G1, Hoad CL2, Mellows M1, Hussein MO2, Costigan C2, Fox M1, Gowland PA2, Spiller RC1.
- European journal of clinical nutrition.Eur J Clin Nutr.2015 Mar;69(3):380-4. doi: 10.1038/ejcn.2014.194. Epub 2014 Sep 17.
- BACKGROUND/OBJECTIVES: Intake of food or fluid distends the stomach and triggers mechanoreceptors and vagal afferents. Wall stretch and tension produces a feeling of fullness. Duodenal infusion studies assessing gastric sensitivity by barostat have shown that the products of fat digestion have a gre
- PMID 25226819
- Usefulness of Omental Wrapping to Prevent Biliary Leakage and Delayed Gastric Emptying in Left Hepatectomy
- Nanashima Atsushi,Tobinaga Syuuichi,Abo Takafumi,Nonaka Takashi,Kunizaki Masaki,Takeshita Hiroaki,Hidaka Shigekazu,Sawai Terumitsu,Yasutake Toru,Nagayasu Takeshi
- Hepato-gastroenterology 59(115), 847-850, 2012-05
- … Background/Aims: To identify the clinical significance of the omental wrapping (OW) technique after left hepatectomy to reduce bile leakage and delayed gastric emptying. … Results: Bile leakage and delayed emptying after hepatectomy were observed in 15 and 11 patients, respectively. … Prevalence of extent of hepatectomy, existence of segment 1 resection, biliary-enteric anastomosis, operating time and blood loss were also not significantly different between groups. …
- NAID 120004205040
- Rapid Rehydration and Moderate Plasma Glucose Elevation by Fluid Containing Enzymatically Synthesized Glycogen
- INAGAKI Kei,ISHIHARA Kengo,ISHIDA Mariko,WATANABE Ai,FUJIWARA Mika,KOMATSU Yuko,SHIRAI Mika,KATO Yoshiho,TAKANEZAWA Ami,FURUYASHIKI Takashi,TAKATA Hiroki,SEYAMA Yousuke
- Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology 57(2), 170-176, 2011-04-01
- … The object of this study was to evaluate the gastric emptying time and plasma glucose elevation after an administration of ESG solution in comparison with another carbohydrate solution by using a laboratory animal. …
- NAID 10030028938
- 28 Aug 2005 ... After consuming a typical solid meal, there is a lag time of 20 to 30 minutes in which there is minimal gastric emptying. This is followed by a phase in which the rate of emptying is roughly linear. In contrast, liquids are generally ...
|リンク元||「胃排出時間」「gastric emptying rate」|
- gastric emptying time、gastric emptying rate
- gastric emptying time
- 時間, 時, 時期, 期間, ～倍の
- Cordyline terminalis
- te, si